New Japanese Tamagotchi (for late 2009?)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, looks cool. Too bad they're so expensive :p Seems like every Tama out there is just slowly gaining value...I want one now D:

So many Tamas...so little money ;)

the japanese one is so good too...really its worth getting. i got one although none of the features in the first post are easy. they are going to release in england and america soon.

to vote for it to be released in english then see this site: google search "come on bandai! we want tamagotchi color!" and click on the one that says that. i think you can vote!

thats what you can do to get it in english!

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the difference between tamagotchi color and tamagotchi id? I have tamagotchi color and I just wonder if it would be worth getting tamagotchi id.

I'm sorry but it won't be coming to England or America any time soon Japan won't let America or England use the Idea
Best Regards,

Matt
Japanese can keep tamagotchi-ids as their own exclusive thing.

HI BANDAI! if your reading this!

You should make it in English considering it is a INTERNATIONAL language! Kids in japan probably know English anyway so what the big deal in making it English? What im trying to say is keep selling them in japan, just make it an English version!

^ About $50 USD, but I don't know how much sellers on ebay are going to mark that up :)
On e bay the TMGC iD goes for 50-100 bucks :angry: (i saw one for 100 bucks)!!Most go for like $60 or $70 though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back