New Japanese Tamagotchi (for late 2009?)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ths will be the third edition of Tamagotchis with colour screens. I don't think it's that.
Third edition!? I thought there were only two Tamagotchis in colour, TMGC+C and Tamagotchi ID. :huh:

Uh, fourth? TMGC+C, EXmotchi, Hexagontchi and then iD!

I don't really get Japanese tamas. They would be too hard to take care of. Plus, I dont shop on ebay.

Uh, fourth? TMGC+C, EXmotchi, Hexagontchi and then iD!I don't really get Japanese tamas. They would be too hard to take care of. Plus, I dont shop on ebay.
Oh yah, I forget about Hexagontchi. But what is EXmotchi? :huh:

Exmotchi is just a different shell dsign of the original Tamagotchi+Colour, EXACTLY the same fuctionally, just a different shell design.

Therefore, as the Exmotchi works exactly the same as the original Colour, there are 3 editions of Tamagotchi+Colour.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh wow...I might just play with tamas again if I get this =O nah...probably not.

:blink:

Ok, so I know that this is kind of off topic, but i heard Many MANY MANYYY rumors that the tmgc+c

will be available 2 america late November. Does anyone believe this?

Exmotchi is just a different shell dsign of the original Tamagotchi+Colour, EXACTLY the same fuctionally, just a different shell design.Therefore, as the Exmotchi works exactly the same as the original Colour, there are 3 editions of Tamagotchi+Colour.
And I think that is is based on some kind o' Nihingo band...

Yeah, but it is still a different kind. There's the Normal, and the EXmotchi! They may be the same, they are just called different things!

i have 9,313.11 YEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS ENOUGH FOR 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! from amazon japan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! including shipping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but the phone page dose not work!!!!!!!! it says i need permisssion how can i get that??????????????????????? :huh:

I've always liked the idea of being able to update tamagotchis- but there's just a few problems...
1. A big tamagotchi like that could have some BIG glitches.

2. New downloadable content could mean that there will be no new tamagotchi releases ever again...

3. It will probably only be released in Japan.

If it is only released in Japan, I wouldn't mind. At the moment, I'm liking Music star more.
I totally agree.

i ordered the tamagotchi id it will come in two weeks :wub: :wub: :wub: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back