NEW TAMA IN 2010!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
URG!!! it said that its for girls AGAIN!!!

this is annoying!!! just bcuz 63% of buyers are girls does not mean they can go on and offend the boys like this...right guys???

I would like to get the tama-go before christmas. Before autumn would be even better. :p
well depends were u live if you live in australia were i live its coming october

if usa late summer

but if your in the uk you cannot buy it

I live in the UK. How did you find this out?
i found asll this out from contacting bandai america for the usa date the uk bandai for theier estimated date the tamago for uk isnt coming out for the forseeable future and funtastic for the australian realese date for tamago

Go look at toys r us the have the carrying case but no Tamagotchi yet. Carrying Case

I hope I did the link right.
Your right. I checked the link, and also searched the word, "Tamagotchi", and the only thing that came up was the carrying case for the Tama-Go...

i found asll this out from contacting bandai america for the usa date the uk bandai for theier estimated date the tamago for uk isnt coming out for the forseeable future and funtastic for the australian realese date for tamago
The forseeable future doesn't mean never. I contacted BandaiEurope, and they said that jusst because there currently aren't plans, does not mean that it will never be released.

I saw the Tama-Go on Amazon, but for all of them, it said "Currently unavailable. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock."

Amazon is also selling the carrying case, but for $59.99 from a seller with high prices.

Click here to see the Tama-Gos and the carrying case!

I tried looking in 3 stores. At the nearby Toys R Us, they said they haven't seen them in 3 or 4 years, but they didn't have them (They were wrong, because last time I saw them was spring 2009, not in 2006 or 2007). Another Toys R Us said that they had a new Tamagotchi (meaning the Tama-Go), but they didn't have them. At Target (which is closer to my house),they were sold out of all the Tamagotchis, but all I saw was a price sticker that read "Tamagotchi Plus Virtual Pet" or something like that.

Have any of you seen the Tama-Go in stores yet?

No, but the Tama-Go is said to be released late summer/early fall, so it may not be time quite yet. I think stores and online sellers are just getting ready for it, or ordered it, ad they have not come in stock yet.

I just took that information off of TheRealMametchi. I don't know if that information is correct or not.

How do you know it's going to be released early October?

Last edited by a moderator:
No, but the Tama-Go is said to be released late summer/early fall, so it may not be time quite yet. I think stores and online sellers are just getting ready for it, or ordered it, ad they have not come in stock yet.
toy companys like funtastic bandai america and such from all over the world could order them as of june 6 2010 this includes the carry case the tamagos and set a and b of the figurenes so it goes order from the manufactures to the toy companeys then they would sell them to the shops and department stores bandai america may have invented them but the manufactures makes them for bandai in china and bandai and other countrys order them in sets of example twelve seeing the tamago is about 5 bucks wholesale itl cost less single but more so they can buy a huge amount thats the prosees so placese like amazon probaly preorderd them and sold them for alot more than there worth and are still waiting to receve their order i found bandais manufacturers and they hold all the tamago products but they onley send em to companys and shop companys and such and in sets the tamago set you get 2 of each design

hope i was a mager help :)

I just took that information off of TheRealMametchi. I don't know if that information is correct or not.
How do you know it's going to be released early October?
oh i know the date because i contacted funtastic(a australian toy company) and they bring the tamagotchi to stores and i asked them when they will bring it to australia and they told me that it will be avalible in erly october also for newzealand they gets toys a day after australia so they are the same date hope i helped :) :) but dont worry about being correct or not you were close tho :)

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI "TheRealMametchi" is a Bandai-run Twitter account. Everything they say comes straight from Bandai Amierica. So the release date for the Tama-Go is July-August. According to another person who claims to be involved with Bandai, the Tama-Go rollout has started (hence the carry case being sold now at Toys R us), and it will be 100% released by the end of August.

FYI "TheRealMametchi" is a Bandai-run Twitter account. Everything they say comes straight from Bandai Amierica. So the release date for the Tama-Go is July-August. According to another person who claims to be involved with Bandai, the Tama-Go rollout has started (hence the carry case being sold now at Toys R us), and it will be 100% released by the end of August.
yes but about australias relese date is wrong because bandai america dont have the choice when or if they bring the tamago to australia funtastic are australias toy company for bandai americas products they say what comes to australia not bandai america so the real mametchi couldent of gotten the realese date from bandai america he either made it up or got it from me coz i dont think he would of contacted funtastic most people in america dont know about funtastic i dont wanna accuse him of anythin tho ok :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back