No More North Pole

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the only thing that lives there are polar bears. And...well....to be honest, I couldn't care less if they went extinct. I mean...I'm not a polar bear. But thats my opinion.
Yes I know and couldn't they just save some polar bears and breed them in resovoirs.

Have you guys seen "The day after tommorow"? I hope that doesn't happen to us! If so,I will freak out! :mametchi:

I really hope this isn't true. Harp seals are my favorite animals and I don't want them to die! Nor do I want Polar bears or Arctic wolves or whatever other animals there are there to die! I don't think I believe it though.

It's ok that this is happening. It's a natural occurance. It's easy to forget or not think that the world changes. This is a small heating up period. It's no big deal and don't worry about the polar bears, they are bears!! Top of the food chain peoples. Polar bears are comfortable with swimming for hours. They will be fine. Even if they do disappear, so what? They are nasty and vicious. That is what being a top predator is all about.

Anyhoo.. I have ocean fossils on the ancestral homestead and family burrial grounds on my Montana land. The earth changes, that area used to be a tropical wetland. Our planet is all about change. Don't worry so much about it. :p

Well the only thing that lives there are polar bears. And...well....to be honest, I couldn't care less if they went extinct. I mean...I'm not a polar bear. But thats my opinion.
That's sooo mean and selfish.

I feel bad for the polar bears and stuff. Stupid global warming

The North Pole has a 50% chance of melting. Like, 20,000 or more polar bears are held in zoos or wildlife perserves. Parents can say that Santa moved to Antartica.

Now, if only there were some way of letting all people know about this...

Have you guys seen "The day after tommorow"? I hope that doesn't happen to us! If so,I will freak out!

If that's the one I'm thinking of, then yes. I couldn't sleep at all that night. :mellow:

I wish everyone could do somthing really big to stop it, but what can we do?

I thought they now had some evidence to prove the existence of global warming... then again I'm not sure.

Whilst the world goes through these "heating and cooling phases" it's believed it's been worsened and accelerated by man. The reason many places climates have changed is because the location of land changed making it warmer/cooler over time as well as these "phases". Also wasn't the ice age caused by that asteroid that was supposed to have killed the dinasours, throwing up huge clouds of dust, obscuring the sun and thus making the Earth cold? Well at least that's what I thought was meant to have happened.

Also the whole polar bear dying, and anything else from the north dying for that matter, thing is a big issue. You can't say "well they're mean canivours that eat other animals so it's OK." you don't know how polar bears dying will change things. Whilst polar bears aren't eaten by anything the things they eat will increase which will increase the number of other animals that eat them. It could cause an overcrowding issue instead and the we have to start killing animals to keep their numbers down. Do you s

Well that's just one thing that could happen. Also what about the fact it's one less species in the world that we may be partially responsible for killing. Don't you think it's even just a little bit of a shame?

I've heard about this before. I read something that in the next 50 years polar bears will be extinct. Our grandchildren wont be able to see polar bears anymore. There are many things we can do to save our arctic. I know you've heard this a million times but please just please peoples Carpool, recycle,reduce,reuse, Conserve. Try everything in YOUR power!! Please! Come on people! We can do it! If just enough of us do this maybe we can make a difference!
Maybe some of us won't have grandchildren for one?

And saying this on tamatalk won't help. Go on National TV and try saying the same.

Polar bears could be moved back down here, their fur will become brown. Bring out a gazillion helicopters, and, whoo.

And we can keep them in captivity.

Maybe some of us won't have grandchildren for one?And saying this on tamatalk won't help. Go on National TV and try saying the same.

Polar bears could be moved back down here, their fur will become brown. Bring out a gazillion helicopters, and, whoo.

And we can keep them in captivity.
Or we can move them to the south pole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back