Northlake Academy ~ A part fantasy, part futuristic RP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg you're back!! :DD Yay! You're forgiven, just don't poof again.

Flynn stopped dead in his tracks. "Crud. You're right." He stopped, and for a second looked as if he might have a mental breakdown. "But even then, it's safer to be in home territory than in a place where we could get caught and held hostage. Or killed. Either one. And we can't go back to the Academy now, so our only choice is to just go back to the US. Although it'd be nice if we could warp to some corner of the globe where the war isn't happening."

Okay. No poof. :<

Celia nodded lightly, and continued jogging on. "Africa would work nicely. Or Australia. It depends really. I'm sure there's tonnes of tiny little islands out there who haven't taken sides in this horrible war." she grinned slightly, thinking back. Hm, she wondered whether Australia had taken sides really. She hadn't heard much news in the first place. Celia stopped jogging for a moment to let Flynn catch up. "Y'know, we'll have to stop some time. It's getting cold, and since this is Canada, it's gonna be freezing and pitch black at night. Why did we have to go to Canada of all places? I swear there's literally no bare ground without any thorns."

Flynn stopped, and then hesitated for a moment before saying, "We could stop, but if we stopped, what would likely happen is that Mr. Rael or some Academy workers or something would catch us... But I do agree. I'd like to rest. But we need to find a good hiding place for the night. The only issue is, where do we hide? In the trees?" Flynn tried not to laugh at that thought, since it would never work.

YAY YOU'RE BACK!

And also, is it just me thst laughed at the image of Mr Worthington doing tequila? xDDDD

"I don't care what we do later on right now! As long as we keep moving away from those people who are probably EU soldiers!" Summer hissed, probably coming across as angry when really, she was just terrified. "Unless you WANT to be held hostage?!" Taking Flynn's advice, she ran off the path in the western direction. "Yeah, ypu have a point. Where ARE we gonna stay?"

"Typical. Your dad's about as useful as you." Natasha told Gill, sighing heavily. "And fine. You go that way and I'll go this way. But start a forest fire and I will personally kill you."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Mmhm. We have to stop sometime. How much food do we have?" she asked rather unenthusiasticly, standing still. All that information from idiotic survival books were suddenly no use - they had no cord, no ground sheets, the ground was damp and, well, there was really no hope of someone rescuing them. Were they gonna have to start drinking their own urine to survive? Shivering at the thought, she prayed they wouldn't. "Thank god we've got powers, even if mine isn't any use." she muttered to herself.

"Well, I remember us picking up some food from the caf- oh, heck." Summer's voice trailed off and her face fell as she realised something. "Guys... when we dumped our equipment... I think I dumped the food I'd picked up too." She groaned, putting her head in her hands. "Sorry, guys... I could run back and try and find it, but..."

Flynn squeezed his eyes shut. He felt rage build up inside him at Summer, for forgetting her food. "I have food, the food I've been saving since the day we found out we'd need to escape, and I didn't dump it." He reached into his backpack, unzipped it, and then showed them the granola bars, chip bags, apples, oranges and bananas. "I also saved like five cartons of juice boxes, which I swiped from lunch and breakfast. And these two muffins I also swiped. That's about it." He zipped his backpack back up. "But I think we shouldn't eat anything from the backpack until tomorrow."

Summer simply nodded, looking down as Flynn spoke. "Sorry guys... I really screwed up. I daren't go back into the forest to try and find it... looks like we're stuck with this." A pause. "Drawn food doesn't taste great..." Shaking her hait in front of her face so neither Flynn nor Celia could see her blushing. "I- I think we should keep moving."

Celia shrugged again, frowning and rolling her eyes. "We'll survive. There's enough food. It's all about the amount of food we eat, 'coz otherwise we won't have any energy to use our powers if it comes to it. Or, that is, if whoever's stalking us finally decides to catch us, we'll need the energy to run." she said with a hint of impatience. "We do need water though. Anyway, enough about stuff we'll need to survive on. It'll only make us more pessimistic. What time is it?" She turned her careful gaze to the sky, shielding her eyes from the sunlight.

"I have no idea, since they took my phone and watch away," Flynn said, sounding a bit sad about that. It was okay he'd lost his watch, but too bad he'd never ever see his phone again. That phone had had some good apps on it. Anyway. "But all I know is that it's nighttime." He quickly conjured up electricity again, since it was getting so dark, it was becoming a little hard to see.

"Ditto. I have absolutly no idea what time it is..." Summer sighed, before rolling her eyes at Flynn. "Huh. Never would have guessed that." She started to walk again, chewing her lip as she thought. "Okay, so at the moment, we either travel by night and hope we can reach a town soon... or we take the option of striking out here in the wilderness." She shuddered, wrapping her arms around herself as the temperature began to drop.

"I wish that we all had some form of transportation besides by foot, then it would be so much easier." Flynn sighed. He felt his stomach growl for the fifth time that evening, but he tried his best to ignore it, and continued on. "I think our only choice would be to find somewhere to hide out here, in the wilderness. I doubt we'll reach a town by nightfall... The Academy seriously took us out to the middle of nowhere."

"Fine." Gill walked off, glad to be free of Natasha. He shut his eyes, and took a deep breath of the fresh air before beginning to run. He glanced around, looking for any clues that would help find the stupid runaways.

"Same, but I think a car or similar wouldn't be too subtle as a getaway vehicle out here." Summer pointed out. "And in that case, we're probably better going back under cover of some trees... the more hidden we are, the better I'd say." She glanced up at the sky again, zipping her jacket up. "Maybe if we enter a different clump of the forest..."

"Fine." Natasha retorted, walking in the opposite direction. Sure, she liked Gill, but sometimes she found herself loathing his presence.

Celia nodded slightly, and grimaced, stepping over thorns and goodness knows what else. Brushing her hair out of her face, she asked "Well, what supplies, I dunno, tent stuff do we have altogether?". She sniffed and took her backpack off her shoulder, unzipping it and looking through it. "I think I've only got a blanket and a tarpaulin. I've probably got some more stuff in here too."

"I hate to say it, but don't you think a tent randomly set up in the middle of the forest is gonna look a little bit suspicious?" Summer said, before frowning as she thought. "Unless we went all army-camoflage on it... like we've been taught to do... ah, I really don't know. I just want to sit down and weep at this whole situation."

"Weeping won't do anything. The best thing for us to do is just sleep in the trees. Somehow. Like, we're gonna have to climb up there and somehow manage to sleep on one of the branches. There's not much else we could do..." He ran a hand through his hair, something he only did when he was really stressed out.

Gill looked continued to run, until he caught sight of something. A compass. He carefully picked it up, and then looked at it. It was pointed north.. But something told him they didn't go north. Using logic, he figured they'd gone south, so he began to head that way.

"I know that, I was just... expressing my feelings." Summer said lamely. "And hey, I guess it's worth a shot... if we can somehow keep our backpacks near us..." She chewed on her lip as they approached a smaller clump of trees, before passing her bag to Flynn. "Hold this a sec?" Determined to do this, she gritted her teeth, before sliding her foot up the bark of a tree until she found a spot she could rest it to hoist herself up into the branches. "Hey, it's possible!"

Natasha ran for a few more minutes. Then slowed down to a jog. And then a walk. "Stupid brats." She grumbled, pulling something out of her pocket. Taking a swig from a water bottle that definitely did not contain water, she leant against a tree for a few moments, before continuing again, still grumbling.

After Summer climbed up, Flynn climbed up after her, and hoisted himself up onto a branch. "You're right. Not really ultra comfortable, but better than sleeping on thorns, or in a POW bed, I suppose...." As he laid down, he realized just how tired he really was. He almost fell asleep, but he quickly used his fingers to open his eyes wide, and then he slapped himself. "Ugh."

Gill took out his cellphone, and called Nat. "Hey, Nat. I found a compass those bloody idiots must have dropped. I can bet they're going south. So go that way." Throwing the compass away, he hung up, not waiting for a reply, and then used the GPS device on his phone to know where he was going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back