not a geek!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never really did wear my glasses.

My friend does and she is NOT a geek.

I hate it when people do that.

This one girl, she said whoever wears glasses is a geek/nerd/or something.

But probably she was mad at my former best friends forever, who wears glasses.

There this girl who wears glasses but she has nice Fcuk glasses and she looks great in them ^_^

I never really did wear my glasses.My friend does and she is NOT a geek.

I hate it when people do that.

This one girl, she said whoever wears glasses is a geek/nerd/or something.

But probably she was mad at my former best friends forever, who wears glasses.
i dont like it ether

EDIT: Whoever posted above me, please dont curse like that here...

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think they ment it as a curse. It's probably just a typo. ;]

I don't think they ment it as a curse. It's probably just a typo. ;]
Fcuk is a brand. I thought it was a cologne brand, but they probably make eye wear and other accessories, too.

OMG I've been wearing glasses since I was 9...so I'm alittle geeky but I waas geeky before the glasses...

People are racist against Glasses people!!!

PS If you like my avatar PM me please i worked hard on it!!

Fcuk is a brand. I thought it was a cologne brand, but they probably make eye wear and other accessories, too.
Really? How do you pronounce that?

*smirk*

I wear them occasionally, but not usually. I don't find people with glasses geeky or dorky, I can find them interesting or smart or gorgeous on the inside and out.

But there are some really good-looking people on TV who wears glasses, have you ever seen 'My Super Ex-Girlfriend'?

I wear glasses, I got them last year. Nobody said I looked geeky or anything (well, there are some really immature guys who hate me for no apparent reason, but they don't count. :eek: ). I think my glasses make me look better, although they can sometimes get annoying because they're always getting dirty. xD

Oh, and to whoever said they don't wear their glasses: I'm nearsighted (20/30 and 20/40 or something) and I feel like I can barely see without my glasses. It's annoying, having to squint to be able to see things. >.>

Its a glasses brand??? I thought it was a missspeled curse word...
Fcuk is a glasses brand?! o.o I though it was a mispelled curse, too. X_X

I think it's pronounced Fee-suck. XP

I've had glasses since I was 4. And I'm the one who's always going around saying how gorgeous I am. I like my glasses. Who cares about geeky girls on TV? As long as you are happy and confident with yourself, that's all that matters. And if people make fun of you, show them it doesn't bother you and they should stop, or just tell a teacher.

I wish that people aren't sterotyped. I wear glasses. Nobody has called me a geek yet. Maybe because people don't really use the word "geek" where I live in Australia?

I hate sterotypes in my opinion. In fact, there's a competition for primary and secondary schools called the Tournament of Minds which involves a play- but if you do stereotypes then you get marked down.

i have glasses, and i'm partialy popular. :) seriously though, wearing glasses doesn't make you a geek, they can make you look very nice! it's a stupid sterotype. just like people belive canadians constantly saying "EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH???!"

I have the eye sight of a pilot, so says my optician. So, I DEFINITLY don't need glasses.

But really, glasses don't make you a geek. Ignore whoever says they do- be proud of your glasses. :]

i have glasses to! just got them im all happy about it to! and when ppl make fun of me and mi friends (3 of mi friends weir glasses 2) we get mad at the person but we have ta ignor them! && u know what most ppl that were glasses DONT look geeky or ugly or any thing like that most of us actolly look good with glasses!!!

i wear transition glasses im not a geek if i was my tamatalk name wouldn't be tamachick1200 ;) and i like that name

thank all u people for ur positave words but im mostley talking aout TV and how people wearing glasses are portrde as geeks :)

Television is overly dramatic, which makes it interesting. People, being visual, have an easier time relating to someone as the "geek" if they have something physical that implies it, such as glasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back