O_O

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's not true. And I highly doubt it. If she did die everyone would've known that in a heartbeat. The rumor was probably made by a bunch of low-life losers who hates Miley Cyrus, and has nothing special to do with their lives than just to get over her or hm... IGNORE her.

I doubt she died. I checked my e-mail on Comcast.net, and on the homepage, it lists news, and it probably would have listed Miley Cyrus' death on it. Even though I don't like her one bit, it's kind of rude to be happy at someone's death.

You guys! You're being so mean to this girl! I don't like her one little bit either but she's a human being just like you and me. To say "Omg. She died? Let the party begin" is just wrong.

:kuribotchi:

No, she isn't dead.

I'm not a Miley fan but I wouldn't be happy if it she dead. I think it's disgusting that people would be happy that someone who hadn't even done something to deserve to die would be dead..

I wouldn't believe it...

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys! You're being so mean to this girl! I don't like her one little bit either but she's a human being just like you and me. To say "Omg. She died? Let the party begin" is just wrong.
:(
I once said that about my biology teacher

But she ended up living.

Anyways, I knew it was too good to be true.

It's such a shame she's still alive.
:[
Sky, no offence.. I like you and all but what you said is just a little sick. Even if you dislike someone ALOT it's not very good karma to wish that somebody was dead.. I'm not the biggest fan of her. Heck, I don't even LIKE any of her music.. Maybe there career be ruined and killed but not dieing! :]

It's such a shame she's still alive.
:[
I think that's disgusting and sick to say something like that. You're wishing death on someone 'cos you find them annoying?? That is disgusting. I totally agree with -lWeride, Locky458, Tamagirl#1, xXMrs.Joe JonasXx and x_Lynn Chan_x because you Miley haters have crossed the line now.

There have been people I've disliked in the past, who have actually done mean things to me, but I would never even dream of wishing death on them, let alone a girl I didn't even know. ;)

paper*cut and x Rain x Hazard x, I am actually disturbed and disgusted that you would think something like that.

Sheesh. :rolleyes:

I think that's disgusting and sick to say something like that. You're wishing death on someone 'cos you find them annoying?? That is disgusting. I totally agree with -lWeride, Locky458, Tamagirl#1, xXMrs.Joe JonasXx and x_Lynn Chan_x because you Miley haters have crossed the line now.
There have been people I've disliked in the past, who have actually done mean things to me, but I would never even dream of wishing death on them, let alone a girl I didn't even know. ;)

paper*cut and x Rain x Hazard x, I am actually disturbed and disgusted that you would think something like that.

Sheesh. :rolleyes:
People are accutally missing out on what I said

X^D

hmmn, don't beleive anything on youtube most of the time.

if you don't hear it on news, and magazines and stuff..

don't beleive it.

>__>

xD I may say I want someone to die, but I never mean it.

It's sad that everyone is taking the people wishing death on Miley that seriously. I don't wish she was dead.

But, I must say, I wouldn't give a care if she died. I don't personally know her. I'm not gonna start crying about it. Or calling people disgusting because they wished death upon her though that is a little horrible.

So, yeah, whether she's alive or dead, doesn't matter to me. ._.

I think this is getting a little out of hand with the debating, but people are entitled to their opinions. ;)

I don't actually wish that she died at all, and even though you didn't mention me, I'm sorry if "-coughtoobadcough-" offended any person.

Hmm... this could become a flame topic real soon. But it's not yet. So... yeah.

I'd be pretty disappointed if she died, and my friends cried about it. ._.

But I would also be disappointed if a group of people went and had a party about her dying I'd come for the laughs. Because that's horrible.

M'kay, I think I'm done. I think.

Guys, really. Don't you think you're being just a tad evil? To wish death on someone is not cool no matter how much you hate the person. It's different if the person is a murderer, but Miley Cyrus didn't do anything to deserve a death sentence.

paper*cut and x Rain x Hazard x, I am actually disturbed and disgusted that you would think something like that.Sheesh. :eek:
"Aww. Dx I feel like crap now! I'm just going to sulk in a corner now...

I'm such a terrible person! Wahh..."

You misundestood what I was saying.

Ahaha.. Too many spelling mistakes to be true.
"Actress Miley Cyrus Died in Terrible Car Accident

Teen star of the hit Disney television series “Hannah Montana” Miley Cyrus appears to have died in a tragic car accident in the early hours of Friday morning. The young starlet was on her way to the filiming [sic] of the upcoming “Hannah Montanna” [sic] Series when her vehicle was reportedly hit by a large truck. Witnesses estimate that the colliding vehicle was travelling [sic] at “At least 55mph” and had “Run a stop sign.” Although rushed in a [sic] critical condition to Pacific Alliance Medical Centre [sic], the news broke quickly amongst reporters that the teen had succumbed to her injuries during surgery."
Actually, travelling and Centre are the British/Australian ways to spell traveling and Center. The first two are probably typos :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back