O_O

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is one of the many
//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
Wow... :hitodetchi:

I don't know why people spread rumors. It's so wrong. You don't get anywhere in life by doing it.

"Aww. Dx I feel like crap now! I'm just going to sulk in a corner now...
I'm such a terrible person! Wahh..."

You misundestood what I was saying.
Firstly, I understood perfectly well what you were saying.

Secondly, you're not gonna get anywhere by saying stuff like that. You've wished death upon a teenage girl in this topic already, ok? So you're kind of done here.

Thirdly, I'm not going to start a flame. But in my opinion you were wrong to want a girl to die, and wrong to reply in a sarcastic, nasty way.

Firstly, I understood perfectly well what you were saying.Secondly, you're not gonna get anywhere by saying stuff like that. You've wished death upon a teenage girl in this topic already, ok? So you're kind of done here.

Thirdly, I'm not going to start a flame. But in my opinion you were wrong to want a girl to die, and wrong to reply in a sarcastic, nasty way.
Lulz. Oh yehh. I recall saying.. ''Aww. It's too bad Miley Cyrus didn't get finished by that truck... blah blah..'' Not saying ''Pshh. In my Wildest dreams'' or something similar.

I never wished death. You just jumped to the conclusion that I did. >..>

As much as I despise Miley Cyrus. I wouldn't wish death on that little brat. She's too amusing. But it would also be amusing if she did die...

Firstly, I understood perfectly well what you were saying.Secondly, you're not gonna get anywhere by saying stuff like that. You've wished death upon a teenage girl in this topic already, ok? So you're kind of done here.

Mileys a christian, so she says.

She dies, she goes in a better place, and the world becomes a better place without her.

It would be win-win if she died.

[SIZE=8pt]Pretend you were in the tragedy, would you like people to throw parties? I bet you say no. I dislike Miley Cyrus in my humble opinion, but wishing deat is wrong. Why do it?[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
T.T i didn't like her >.< .and yet i have a poster of her on my wall because i wanted ALL of my posters in my bedroom.
That makes no sense. If you don't like her why stare at her face all day long.. why own a Miley Cyrus poster anyway? What happened to throwing unwanted things out?

She isn't dead she has a new episode of Hannah Montana coming out.

[SIZE=7pt]...[/SIZE]

honestly.

I don't like Miley Cyrus, but WISHING someone would die; especially someone who you don't know, that's plain cruel, not to mention immature.

Seriously, and I believe most of you are older that 14, older than me. Its seems you all need to grow up.

Ha ha. That's very funny. Her death would be everywhere if she died.

Ha ha. That's very funny. Her death would be everywhere if she died.
I know. She has so many fans; they would all be so mad and upset. Then the next thing you'd know, there would be tons of new topics on TT about the next "Miley Cyrus"...

Ugh.

I don't know. But if that's true, YAY! :furawatchi:

I've never really been a big fan of her.
Why are you saying 'YAY!'? Don't you have any respect for ppl?? Imagine ifyou died and someone shouted 'YAY!'?

No, she didn't. It's just more stupid rumors to make you look her up on the internet. :furawatchi:

[SIZE=8pt]Pretend you were in the tragedy, would you like people to throw parties? I bet you say no. I dislike Miley Cyrus in my humble opinion, but wishing death is wrong. Why do it?[/SIZE]
If people threw parties because I died, that's because I did something to tick them off, or they just disliked me that much. That's their opinion on me, so if they wish to throw parties, let them; I ticked them off in the first place, their relived and have a right to throw a party.

so, I wouldn't mind, because that is basically what I would do.

they day Miley Cyrus/JB dies, weather for real or just career wise, I will be throwing a party, and believe me, many people will come.

and you spelled Death wrong.

This topic really is amusing. Having it go from talking about whether she died or not to an argument about wishing death on ppl. Srsly, it's getting you nowhere, so there's really no point.

Well, I think the not dead has already been said, but nobody, no matter how bad their music is and how racy their pictures are, actually deserves to die.

This topic really is amusing. Having it go from talking about whether she died or not to an argument about wishing death on ppl. Srsly, it's getting you nowhere, so there's really no point.
Im sorry?

I made this topic beacuse I found a vidio on YouTube and I want to get the Answer..

I am sorry I made a topic that is going "nowhere"

Sky, no offence.. I like you and all but what you said is just a little sick. Even if you dislike someone ALOT it's not very good karma to wish that somebody was dead.. I'm not the biggest fan of her. Heck, I don't even LIKE any of her music.. Maybe there career be ruined and killed but not dieing! :]
You are right.Miley woulden't be please if she could read that people wanted her to die.What Sky said was a bit too mean (sorry) so I agree with you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back