O_O

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry?
I made this topic beacuse I found a vidio on YouTube and I want to get the Answer..

I am sorry I made a topic that is going "nowhere"
No no! *waves arms*

That wasn't directed at you. I'm saying to the ppl who were bickering back and forth about wishing death on others.

-clears throat-

Nowhere is somewhere. There is no absolute nowhere or nothing. So actually, we are getting somewhere every moment. To what is unknown. But we are.

no shes alive lol cause those videos were posting before the vma s ans she was at them with katy perry...

Wow... I'm not her biggest fan but if she had died I'd be pretty shocked.

Hate it when stupid rumours are spread around. So annoying.

I heard she changed her name to Destiny Hope Cyrus. Ick =P
That is her real name. It's been that for quite a while o_O And i like it :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish it were true. *sigh* Wishful thinking. Listen, if she DID die, there would have been a HUGE story on the news or on Much Music about her death.

You know what. This topic was to ask is Miley Cyrus died. Not if You were happy about her "death". No one should every be happy if someone dies. I am getting close to closing this so please stay on Topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah i sent you that vid ;) i was wondering if she died too, but i don't think she did. It was most likely a rumor cause if it wasn't all over the news,TV, and the internet would be talking about her death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back