Pinkbutterflies's 4U Tama Log (+pics)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the comments, you guys! :wub: It was so nice to come back and read them all. The wedding was a lot of fun. It's a shame I couldn't run my tama there- the white and gold design is so sleek and lovely, perfect for a wedding. I don't think I'll ever get over the shell.

somebody2love, I'm glad you enjoy him haha, he does have his endearing moments but for the most part just makes me uncomfortable LOL. He's meant to be a caricature but I guess I've run into my fair share of guys who are actually like that :unsure:

TAMA-KRAZE12, I love your icon picture!! Howl's is one of my favorite movies. I have to take a look into all of your logs, I keep meaning to but once I've typed out my own posts I tend to get distracted away from this site, haha.

Miho, I'm so tempted for a V3 I can't even believe. I've always wanted to run one, just waiting for a good price..

Kai is back up and running, I was so happy to turn him back on. I was very concerned my data would somehow be lost (to the point I almost didn't want to stop him, maybe pause him by stopping the clock)- but all went well.This morning I bought new shoes at Target, which ended up with me visiting three different stores afterwards trying to find a Chibi.. the release was today but I didn't see a single stand, empty or not, in Target or any store that followed. I'm not going to order online- the Chibis are so limited that half of the excitement will be finding it in store, I think.

I'm gonna post a picture of my full (little) collection once I get the Chibi. It's pretty crazy to think that my original tamas are all now 10+ years old, I need to find a small screwdriver so I can make sure the batteries were taken out and aren't deteriorating from within...

Thanks for the comments, you guys! :wub: It was so nice to come back and read them all. The wedding was a lot of fun. It's a shame I couldn't run my tama there- the white and gold design is so sleek and lovely, perfect for a wedding. I don't think I'll ever get over the shell.

somebody2love, I'm glad you enjoy him haha, he does have his endearing moments but for the most part just makes me uncomfortable LOL. He's meant to be a caricature but I guess I've run into my fair share of guys who are actually like that :unsure:

TAMA-KRAZE12, I love your icon picture!! Howl's is one of my favorite movies. I have to take a look into all of your logs, I keep meaning to but once I've typed out my own posts I tend to get distracted away from this site, haha.

Miho, I'm so tempted for a V3 I can't even believe. I've always wanted to run one, just waiting for a good price..

Kai is back up and running, I was so happy to turn him back on. I was very concerned my data would somehow be lost (to the point I almost didn't want to stop him, maybe pause him by stopping the clock)- but all went well.This morning I bought new shoes at Target, which ended up with me visiting three different stores afterwards trying to find a Chibi.. the release was today but I didn't see a single stand, empty or not, in Target or any store that followed. I'm not going to order online- the Chibis are so limited that half of the excitement will be finding it in store, I think.

I'm gonna post a picture of my full (little) collection once I get the Chibi. It's pretty crazy to think that my original tamas are all now 10+ years old, I need to find a small screwdriver so I can make sure the batteries were taken out and aren't deteriorating from within...
Thank you so much! I am looking forward to your future updates! how are you enjoying your 4U? ^_^

I'm loving my 4U! :wub:

In the quest to bring Kai to a full care meter, I played a lot of games with him last night and bought him a helicopter. I was thinking it was a helicopter he could fly around in, so I was wondering why it was only about $1200 Gotchi points. It made sense when it was a remote control, haha.

s58f3p.jpg

I woke up to a happy surprise today- Kai returned to his normal form, Kuromametchi! YAY. I was so happy when he popped up to ask how I'm feeling today to see that he'd returned to normal. I was thinking that it would take an extra day due to him being battery-less for basically a full 24 hours between Saturday to Sunday, but I guess it might go by real time and not the time he's been active. More exciting news:

1077wht.jpg

He's at a full care meter! Even when he's happy he keeps his cool :) I was doubting my ability to get here for a while. It seemed to not be budging and with how little time I was spending playing with him I didn't know if it could happen, but we made it. I'm thinking I may take him to the Matchmaker in the next few days. He's so very cute but I want to try for some other characters ^_^

I noticed as I posted last night that Kuromametchi has pink accessories on his hat, just like Meloditchi. My heart. That's too sweet, like mother like son. :wub:

I decided it was time to take Kai to the matchmaker tonight, but first I let him go for a run with his fave soccer ball one last time.

m7ga6f.jpg

Then we went to the Matchmaker, and the first eligible lady she brought along was... Lovelitchi. Given their history, I already knew she was the one for Kai, especially now that he's gotten over his extremely immature mid-adult crisis, lol.

w1s9wk.jpg

Such a cute couple!

Then something that I've not had yet before happened- I got an adorable flashback through Kai's life, from hatching to marriage. Based on what happened it seems like it happens for tamas when you've completed their clover.

2py2kcy.jpg
wkk75k.jpg
11t66c5.jpg

It was complete with Otakuromametchi running directly out of frame to the church :rolleyes: I THINK it was coincidence and that that animation probably happens no matter the character, but it was still funny given the context.

33tksh0.jpg

Again, what an adorable couple. Love it.

2rdepte.jpg

And now I have a baby boy! I had a feeling he would be a boy, because I really wanted a girl- don't tell him that. ;) I've decided to name him [SIZE=small]京, Kyo. It's similar to Kai in length and sound (ish), and it's a name shared by one of my favorite characters of all time. My favorite character definitely uses a different kanji for their name, but this is the only reading for Kyo I know that's not hiragana :newmametchi: [/SIZE][SIZE=small] [/SIZE]

Maybe just because it's been a while since I've cared for a baby, but Kyo seemed pretty needy, even for a baby. I forgot about him for the length of a seven minute video and he was down to one on his hunger meter :mellow: He also destroyed the kitchen when I tried to get him to eat more than I remember his father or grandmother doing. Nonetheless, he is darn cute.

AND I FOUND THE CUTEST THING! I brought baby Kyo to the cafe, and Kai came along to eat with him!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: SO CUTE. So I was wrong in that the parents don't interact with the babies at all, and I'm very glad to have found this.

24mcjgg.jpg

And to close out this now extremely long post, Kyo has aged to be exactly like his dad, a Fuyofuyotchi. I'm not positive how many child characters are on the 4U, but I think it may only be two each.

23j0740.jpg

I hope he doesn't follow his dad's growth exactly, but I'm bad at bad care for trying to get new ones, so we'll see.

After my last monstrously long post, I have a shorter one (hopefully) this time around. As per usual, Kyo has spent the late morning and early afternoon with the sitter. I know I mentioned in my last post that I felt he was harder to care for than his father and grandmother- and I think I was right. He's destroyed the kitchen significantly more times trying to get him to eat than my other two, including twice in a row while I was at work earlier- you can imagine I was not happy about that one :angry: Especially since you can't skip that darn long animation. Just eat!! But I suppose it's what I deserve, his namesake is also rather rambunctious.

I've also done worse for skills on him than my other two, by far- he should be aging up tomorrow morning and I only completed one skill (blocks pick-up)! Hopefully this means I won't have to worry about a repeat character so soon.

25ixjsp.jpg

Here's a pic of Kyo's care meter I snapped while he was chilling in my bag at work. His skills are looking rough, but the meter is full, so I'm hoping for (somewhat) good things.

I did a little more googling because I could never figure out the school, assuming that the children would go there. I was wrong- it's for second-character adults, like Oyameloditchi and Otakuromametchi. Now that I know, I'm hoping that whatever Kyo ages into has a cuter second-level stage!! Hehe.

I woke up today and Kyo is an...

ka4vpi.jpg

Orenetchi! He's so cute and goofy. :D I read up a little bit, and apparently Orenetchi admires Kuromametchi and even wears a pink scarf to model him. Just Kyo admiring his father Kai, I'm in love. When I took Kyo to the cafe...

28cnadt.jpg

Kai still joins him!! I was thinking it was only when they were a baby and that I just never took Kai to the cafe as a wee babe. Now I'm even more sad I never finished Momo's clover, I'm assuming that's the determining factor and it would've been nice to have her hanging around for longer. At least now I know.

I decided to try out a few items with Kyo to get started on his clover early. After reading about how he admires Kuromametchi, I tried out the soccer ball, and the same animation as did with Kai initiated-

wl7ns3.jpg
oitclj.jpg

It's his favorite item too! Well, that was easy. :lol:

I think I'm gonna cheat and google the second way to get a special adult character- I'm assuming that Kyo has the ability to talk to someone at the park and change, but I've been 0/2 on liking the characters his parent/grandparent got when doing that, and I think each adult has two. We'll see B)

That is seriously really adorable that Kyo evolved into Orenetchi. His special adult stage is pretty funny. I won't spoil it for you of course :D Hopefully you'll get the girl you wanted next time so you can worry even less about a repeat character.

Thanks for visiting again, S2L! :D I honestly might google how to get Kyo's special character. I really want to get him now knowing that that's how to go to school! Plus I trust your judgment, if he's goofy I'll probably love him even more.

Gratuitous pic of Kyo's sleeping animation, because I love them.

2n17vcj.jpg

Yesterday I was so busy I barely did anything beyond feeding him, but I did take him to the park when waiting to meet a friend. There he saw Kuromametchi! It wasn't Kai, but we'll pretend. ;) The activity that ensued was very cute- they practiced playing soccer together. Kuromametchi was giving some tips, I think.

2ms11t1.jpg

This morning I found that the one menu where connection logs would be kept on a Connection tama shows family members! Those who have reached a full clover, of course. I'm kind of glad that's the stipulation, it will force me to keep my tamas for a while and give them good care, no slacking.

2dh5jfd.jpg
x1dopg.jpg

Have I mentioned how sad I am that I didn't complete the clover with Momo? Lol.

I got Kai and Kyo omelette rice for breakfast and found that it's Kyo's favorite!

p0uwl.jpg

Omelette rice is straight BUMPIN, I had it many times in Japan, so I can't blame him that it's his fave. It's just a bit more pricey in this game than most of his other options.

I took Kyo bowling this morning, and for a split second while bowling I saw the screen look like it flashed black. "Hmm," I thought to myself, "I wonder if the battery is going to die soon."

2ibynv6.jpg

What do you know, immediately after receiving his Gotchi points for bowling, I got this cute lil warning. So the batteries that came with the tama lasted me nearly a month. Luckily I'm already going shopping today (and to Target- still holding out hope for a Chibi!) so I can pick up a pack of new ones while I'm out.

I come today with amazing news: I found a chibi!! It was likely the last one in my Target. I found the empty display at the end of an aisle and checked shelves around it (a few times) to see if anyone had picked them up and moved them nearby. I was about to give up- and out of the corner of my eye saw the pink "Tamagotchi" of the back of the case laying on the ground under the edge of a different aisle. I couldn't believe my luck, especially when I turned it over to see one of the two designs I had wanted :)

I was originally planning on getting two minis, the white and the blue (the white to stay packaged and the blue to play) but I think now it's fate I only found one. Keeping multiple tamas in packaging sounds daunting and like they would start taking up space quickly. I also just need to stop frivolously spending money! Haha. I'm probably gonna save my mini's packaging and keep it with my still-packaged V3, but I can't wait to run him. For now, it looks really nice in its package still.

70i4pw.jpg

Resetting Kyo on the same batteries has him still running fine, so even thought I bought new ones along with my chibi it's going well with the old ones still for now. I brought him to school yesterday, trying again, and it worked! Maybe I was always either only trying it with children, or going at the wrong times with adults? Not sure. Either way, he took a few classes.

2z7lovp.jpg

The fashion teacher looks like Princess Leia, does she not? That was all I could think while he was in school.

Then I put Kyo into the funny glasses I bought him earlier yesterday at the park. I love the frame of him laughing, was considering making it my icon on here, lol. He goes, "Himahimahima!"

k224on.jpg
zl6vtd.jpg

And finally, my (little) collection! I've been telling myself I'm never going to open my beautiful V3, but man, looking at it in the packaging- it's so pretty. Last night I was really close to changing my mind on never opening it. The shell carries a lot of lovely memories for me, I'd just be afraid of ruining it.

2iwabz7.jpg

Funny as it may sound, running my 4U and mini at once sounds daunting even though the mini is so simple. I'm going to keep going with my 4U for now- but I already struggle to find time to care for it (it's so involved) so when the holidays come I may give my little family on there a break and run my mini for a bit. We'll see!

I realized much after the fact that I forgot my 4U in my collection picture- and this was my second attempt, as I forgot my V3 for the first one :p I'll take a real collection picture at some point, maybe when I can get better lighting!

This morning I brought Kyo to the park and he met this goofball:

5d6kxx.jpg

I was VERY much hoping that this would trigger Kyo's evolution to his second form and that he would be a very tall version of himself- it didn't, but now I want Kuromametchi again so I can get this character :lol: Amazing.

No other real updates on Kyo. I had multiple dreams about my Tamagotchis last night, though. One that I opened my V3, and two that I opened and started running my mini. Before I started this log I actually went back on TamaZone and read one of my old logs, and I mentioned multiple dreams about my tamas there, too. I guess it's because they take up so much of your conscious (and subconscious) to care for- making sure you remember to take them everywhere and check on them? Or maybe it's just me :nazotchi: haha. Either way, man do I want to start my mini. I also am about to go google how to actually get Kyo some school skills- I've not gotten a single one on either of my previous characters.

I spent about 25 minutes earlier today getting Kyo to gain every single school skill- it wasn't difficult at all, all I had to do was send him multiple times in a row (about 5 for each course, I think). Soon after he gained the last skill, I was shocked to pick him back up and see..

2u9sehj.jpg

His post-adult form! He's called Oreotonatchi. He sits always in his purple throne with a glass of wine. And a white tux. Risky business given the staining nature of wine, but I guess he doesn't leave the chair anyway.

2e3bx9f.jpg

He sits on other chairs with his chair. He sits on the toilet with his chair. He even works out at the park in his chair. A heart after my own. Lol. I love this character.

2n73v4z.jpg

I spent most of Kyo's money buying the final items for him to use at school, so I was very happy when our English-speaking (in Katakana) friend showed up again thinking I would get about 50 Gotchi points again, like last time. Well, Kyo and this funky dude seem to be kindred spirits- and so he gave Kyo 1000 Gotchi points! Nice. Such a good amount, especially with Kyo's expensive taste for omelette rice (1000GP doesn't even cover two orders!)

He's also still awake right now- it's nice to not have him asleep by 8 pm, honestly. I can see myself keeping him around for a good while. ^_^

2zsd251.jpg

I must restate: I love this character. He has so much personality. He sleeps on half of that dang chair and makes sure his wine is always in grabbing distance. He's definitely going to stay with me through at least Thanksgiving- a perfect character for enduring family holidays with, I think!

2lmmade.jpg

This picture shows how well Kyo matches his home. The purple throne fits right in, as does his aesthetic on a whole.

And some very exciting news: after many a trip to the cafe in an attempt to complete Kyo's clover, I finally was able to do it last night, with the 500GP プリンアラモード (I just had to google what it is- Pudding a la Mode). I already knew he had expensive taste, I should've just assumed that that would be the answer!

29vzecm.jpg

So cute and happy. ^_^

I'm really itching to start my mini up- I keep seeing such sweet posts with them on Facebook and Instagram, and I feel like that's some of the fun of a mini- it really is a tama that's so easily portable you can take it out with you everywhere. Plus, with the mini I'd be so much less concerned of ruining it than I am with my 4U, which keeps getting little knicks (I have no real idea how to avoid them, I already keep it in its own soft little bag when I take it places! :( ).

I do think I'm back into running/collecting tamas for the long run. They're in general just such a comfort to have around. I'm hoping the rumored re-releases of the full P1/P2 tamas are legitimate, the shells are beautiful and I'd love to continue growing my collection with one.

In a shocking turn of events, I found an unused CR2032 battery in my room last night and I decided to try starting up my V2, I miss it. After I got my V4 back in the day, I let my brother use my V2 and he left it outside overnight, letting moisture inside. It never worked very well after that (pixels often fading out completely), but I decided to try it.

vg63dk.jpg

It seems that we don't have our jeweler's screwdrivers that we had when I was a kid anymore- I had to maneuver with the giant screwdriver, but somehow it worked.

15kjed.jpg

To my surprise, it powered right on! You can see the background is wrinkled from the moisture damage. I waited for the egg to hatch... and waited, and waited, but it didn't. I reset- still nothing. I realized I needed to set the clock, but I had no option to do so. Unfortunately, I think the buttons are broken. :( It's possible I could open it and try to clean them from the inside, but I would need a smaller screwdriver first, and it was already a struggle to get the bigger screw on the back off first. Maybe my V2 and I will be reunited someday, but yesterday was not the day.

I didn't want to waste the battery, though. I wanted to put it in my V4.5, but for some reason I couldn't get the back off of my V4.5 or my V5. They might have started manufacturing the screws a little differently with those releases, I guess. I was able to get the backs off both of my V4s- one was a 1G baby boy named Alfie, and my black V4 was an angel waiting for restart. I was a bad tama mom towards the end there, for sure. :p My 4.5 is on Gen 30 or something, though! If only I could turn it on.

Anyway, I decided I didn't like the name Alfie so I reset my blue V4 and let it hatch again. The tama was under my arm when it hatched, and I bumped the buttons before I saw if it was boy or girl- I had to guess when I named it. I couldn't think of any good unisex names, and honestly I could only think of the name Conor for some reason. I've met at least one girl named Conor in my life, so I hoped it was a boy and named it that.

2usilpk.jpg

A girl! Of course. ;) So now I have a girl named Conor. It kind of suits her regardless. I took this pic of her and Kyo- just interesting to see them side by side. I wish I could connect them!

2q2o4ls.jpg

After her babyhood, Conor evolved to Puchitchi. I used to have every character name on these models memorized! I had to look up a chart to know what she was. It's easier to make money on my V4 than my 4U, but SO much harder to keep the weight off. Now I remember why I was always playing games with them in class when I was younger!

I'm kind of hoping that Conor goes the Kuchi route. When I ran my 4.5 for such a long time, I got one Ura Kuchipatchi and then 29 generations of Mame/Meme family. She currently has the most points in her Social (flower) skill, so we'll see. I don't know how long I'll be able to run her. Kyo's now an adult so it's a bit easier for that reason, but it's also the weekend. When I'm working I think running two tamas sounds like a nightmare, especially since the 4U is VERY keen to knowing when you're not giving it the best care (that care meter drops quickly!). It's fun for now though. :D

I know I said I wouldn't get another mini, but I really do want an orange one. I went to Toys R Us earlier, where they had every color except orange. If my parents knew I was actively searching for and buying multiple Tamagotchis again, they might die :rolleyes: haha. I'm still happy with my blue mini find at Target- after seeing the rest in-store today, it's definitely my second favorite option.

I love that V4 model so much, it seems like everyone but me has it haha, it must have been popular ;) I remember when I bought my V4 in store back in the day I believe the shelf was nearly cleaned out except for a couple of them!

Hah, it's always so nice to see when someone finds a character they really like ^_^ I think Orenetchi's personality stage is hilarious. He just wants to be cool, but in reality he is actually just more dorky than anything! I love it.

I loooove Puchitchi so much, it's my favorite toddler on the V4. Kuchi unfortunately is the rarest family to get on the V4 as well it seems. I wish they'd have balanced the families out a bit better but I still love the V4.

I'm sorry about your V2 :( That's quite a nice looking shell too, I wasn't really fond of many V2 shells but that one has a nice, interesting color scheme on it. It's rather understated!

Thank you, S2L! :wub: My friend who also loved tamas back in the day got me this V4 for my birthday. I remember when the V4.5 came out, it was impossible to find them anywhere for quite some time.. and it's okay about my V2. I accepted that it was all but done for a long time ago, I just keep trying against hope that someday I'll fire it up and it will work again. I'm so glad you like the shell too, it's honestly one of my favorites of all (and inspired my usernames on these forums, iconic) I had good taste when I was like 9. Haha. B) I actually really just lucked out, I remember buying my V2 and there only being that design or the pink with lipstick/makeup, which I much preferred mine over.

And you were right about Kuchi being difficult to get, as Conor is now a...

10hm99j.jpg

Young Memetchi! She's so cute. I decided that I wanted Furawatchi, so I was playing lots of Flag and chose Mr. Canvas for her teacher. Yesterday morning when I was half-awake though, I had a realization- Conor can become a Makiko if I raise her right. Now I'm set on Makiko. Unfortunately with work, I took awful care of her yesterday (at one point she was down to 1 hunger heart and nothing else), and I realized on my lunch break that I didn't have enough time to play enough Dance to get the points for her to become Memetchi. So for now, Conor is paused. Today would just be another repeat of bad care anyway.

The good news is that I'm off work tomorrow, so I'll unpause her in the morning and pray she wasn't three minutes from evolving so I have enough time to get her to ~70 or so of the Fashion/Sparkle points so she becomes Memetchi over Furawatchi. I really want that Makiko, I just hope there's still time! I think she was less than an hour from evolving to adult.

Kyo is doing well! Yesterday morning he actually came up to my screen and asked if he could go to the Matchmaker- I'll likely take him on Friday, but I do want to keep him around for Thanksgiving. Honestly I could keep him forever, but eventually there's not much fun in that. I've been trying to get him outside at the right times for random events to make that okane. In the past few days he bought Okonomiyaki from Oyajitchi, and made 2000G in random events where he helps neighbors.

50i6ah.jpg
vpat68.jpg

In other (kind of) virtual pet related news, I have been LOVING Animal Crossing Pocket Camp for iPhone.

2ekq0qp.jpg

I managed to get Kyo's care meter back to near-full yesterday, but this game was keeping me very distracted from that. It's a bunch of fun and this morning Goldie was drinking some coffee at my campsite. So cute. :wub:

This morning I brought Kyo to the cafe and was met by something unexpected: a birthday party! At first I was confused- it's not my birthday, so is it Kyo's? Nope, Kyo was joined by Mametchi. Today is his 21st!

4ktit.jpg
sqmjbn.jpg

They shared a nice birthday meal. I played some games with Kyo too, and got his care meter back up above 3/4 full. I'm still thinking about taking him to the matchmaker tomorrow, since I'm off for the next few days I'll have plenty of time for a baby. But until then, I can't wait for wine tonight with my Oreotonatchi B)

I've got some disappointing news about Conor (disappointing to me, at least):

aqrs0.jpg

I know I took bad care of her for one day because of work, but I didn't think it was THAT bad. Her weight when she evolved was the lowest it could be from all the dance I played to get her more Fashion points, and she's trained halfway. I'm disappointed, a Makiko named Conor seemed so high fashion! But there's always next gen. All this means is that I need to run my V4 for longer to try again, and it's not all bad. I've always had an affection for Hanatchi, he was one of my favorites (if not my total favorite) when I was younger because I thought he was so cute.

Happy Thanksgiving, if you're celebrating! ^_^

Yesterday I had a long car ride, and figured it was finally time to take Kyo to the matchmaker. As much as I'd love to keep him forever (and I'm glad to know I have that option with the 4u!) I want to get more characters.

21e56aa.jpg
2sbpyfl.jpg

This Memetchi was his final potential suitor, and it was impossible to say no to that twinkle in her eye. I got the sweet flashback to Kyo's life and then saw the wedding, and the new egg appeared. It's funny, even after all this time (including when I ran Connections ten years ago) the anticipation of what my baby is so exciting. Because I still badly wanted a girl, I was convinced it would be a boy..

el3z2u.jpg

It's a girl :wub: I've named her みつは - Mitsuha, after the lead character in the movie Your Name. If you haven't seen that movie, do yourself a favor and watch it today. She is too darn sweet. (Also apologies for some of the bad lighting on these pics, like I said I was in the car!)

I tried to take the best care of her possible, but since I was out and about I had a couple of misses. She got sick twice but I healed her right up. And she evolved to Pannakotchi! I seem to only be able to get one child for each gender, I guess because I pretty much take the same care every time. But I can't complain, they're adorable.

2dw9qww.jpg

Kai and Kyo now switch out to take her to the cafe :wub: A lovely family.

qosub6.jpg

I think I probably took this exact picture with Momo, but how could I not? She's so cute.

One thing that's bothering me is I wish I could fix up their yard. I refuse to buy an NFC-enabled phone just for my Tamagotchi, but I wish there was a workaround.

4j8na.jpg

Conor is also doing well! I'm loving how low-maintenance she is. I really only need to feed/clean up after her a few times a day, I guess that's a bonus to Universal characters-or maybe I just forgot how easy Connection adults can be. This is a pic I took after the King gifted her makeup through the mail, I was insulted FOR her! She didn't know what to make of it, so she just looked at it for a while.

Also I forgot to mention it here- I made an Instagram for my tamas! I'm @rinjigotchi, if you have a tama insta I'll follow you back ^_^

It's been an eventful afternoon! I was learning a dance in my room and took some time to play Dance with Conor as well. At 3pm, she got her first visit from the Matchmaker...

zk5zzt.jpg

And it was a match made in heaven. A Kuchi character, and a worm? A perfect, wormy couple. I couldn't say no!

r8i8zn.jpg

So now Conor has a son! We'll see if his Kuchi parentage will assist in getting any Kuchi characters in the next gen.

I was expecting that Mitsuha would evolve around 5 pm, but around 3:30 her screen lit up and she became a Memetchi!

142v7fp.jpg

She is unbelievably cute, and the mirror image of her mother ^_^ I love her. It's also funny- I was basically expecting Melodytchi again based on the care I gave her, and ended up with the Memetchi I'd wanted on my V4, only on my 4U.

I started having her play with some items, and very quickly found that the Makeup Kit is her favorite!

121fyp0.jpg

So now we're one step of the way there. I'm likely going to keep Mitsuha for around the same amount of time I had Kyo, it's nice to be able to really enjoy my characters for a while.

2w6ufxl.jpg
281ya10.jpg

I took some pics of both my kids this morning- I work a few hours later (going in and getting out) than my family, so I wake up to an empty house most mornings. It's nice to have the tams around when I have my coffee. And as always, I love my 4U asking how I feel- "Dono kibun?"

No real updates on Mitsuha, other than she's a doll. I was cycling through every food at the cafe and finally found earlier that her favorite food is soba noodles! Now all that's missing for her Tamatomo (as I've learned it's called) is her favorite dessert. I also still love getting to see Kyo and Kai around (although Kyo has regressed from Oreotonatchi back to Orenetchi! Always a cutie of course.)

2zylpps.jpg

Today in the mail brought a gift for my 4U. I bought a little cozy for it, as it's been getting slightly scratched up. Of course now it covers my lovely white shell, but the blue reminds me of a robin's egg color and still pairs beautifully with the gold trim of the screen. I love it. ^_^

The 4U is really perfect for me being on a working schedule- the Tama Sitter allows my Tamagotchi to be cared for without technically pausing it, so it still ages at the same rate even if I can't care for it (the hours are only until 5 pm, but I'm less busy in the late afternoon so it doesn't affect me much). My V4, on the other hand, is either pause or risk bad care. Conor and her son were paused for most of yesterday, and she left him last night (you can see he's snoozing alone in the start of this entry).

I decided to name him Jisoo. Jisoo is a unisex name, but I've tended to see it used more commonly with girls. It's actually what I was going to name Conor if I hadn't assumed she would be male lol. But I decided why not go with it now, especially since Jisoo can be for anyone anyway.

2lkbpyx.jpg

He had a rather uneventful babyhood and he fell asleep immediately after evolving due to how late it is. He's a Mohitamatchi- am I imagining that this is a Kuchi-evolving child? I read a lot about how parentage can have something to do with deciding families- we'll see how it goes here, with Jisoo's Universal mother and Kuchi father.

Just a quick update.

Mitsuha is doing well, I've been taking her to the park for exercise as much as possible but in trying to find her favorite dessert she's been gaining weight faster than I can keep it off.

Literally as I typed that sentence, Mitsuha got hungry so I took her to the cafe. The next dessert to try in line was the lollipop and the second I saw the swirl I knew that was going to be her favorite dessert. I was right- Tamatomo completed for Mitsuha!

2ppbvw4.jpg

And even though Jisoo was paused for most of the day yesterday, I unpaused him for bed so he evolved this morning.

14tbj3q.jpg

Hinotamatchi! So, the Meme genes still override. I think I'm going to continue marrying Kuchi, even if it keeps showing no effects. Maybe I keep my tamas too skinny? I do love Togetchi, so I think that's the direction we'll go. Considering I have to keep him paused most of the day, it may be a long road to adulthood. I feel bad keeping him mostly paused except for sleeping, but I don't have much else I can do.

Latest posts

Back