Pinkbutterflies's 4U Tama Log (+pics)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both of my tamas are doing well, and nothing has changed for either of them. They were both paused for a majority of the weekend- Mitsuha's battery died on Friday afternoon, and I ended up having to deal with a lot of personal stuff on Saturday so they were both paused/off until mid-Sunday.

I don't think I've been playing with Mitsuha more than usual, so it seems like the batteries that initially came with my tama were more heavy-duty as they lasted almost 2x longer than the Duracells I'm using now (though to be fair I can't measure by generation because I kept Momo and Kai for much shorter than I did Kyo and now Mitsuha).

Little Jisoo is brushing his teeth currently, and Mitsuha keeps coming up to talk with me. Memetchi's animations on the 4U are precious.

dh4jk5.jpg

It's a busy time of year, that's for sure. I've gotta say that the V4 is much harder to care for than I remember it being as a kid. I would check on Jisoo sometimes yesterday after about an hour and he'd already be missing two hearts in a single section. It's fine because I really enjoy the tama as a whole, but I can see how I accidentally gave Conor such awful care when I really don't have time for tamas in the weekdays (working hours at least).

I didn't look it up, but found out about one of Memetchi's personality second stages from a Facebook group I'm in. So I gave her house a little makeover, along with the icons.

2mgmjiq.jpg
wakbv5.jpg

It's a little girly but I LOVE it. Looks so good with my crochet case too. Plus the girly-ness certainly matches up with Gurumemekuin (Guru Meme Queen)! I love my plain ol Memetchi more, but she's such a fun character, plus she seems a good counterpart to Kyo's second form. Like father, like daughter.

oixaxf.jpg

And it's been a long time coming, but Jisoo is finally Togetchi! I felt bad leaving him unpaused only at nights so he was growing only while asleep, so he's been paused for most of the week. Finally had one full day of care yesterday and he evolved this morning. He's such a cute character and really grew into his fuzziness from that tuft of hair in teenagedom.

I'm back! I accidentally left Mitsuha at home when I went to work one day. I came home for lunch and she was completely fine, but I knew I was going to be so busy the past week that I took her batteries out then and there. I didn't want to risk worse care or forgetting her for an even longer period. I had Jisoo unpaused at some different points, but not for long enough that the Matchmaker has started to visit or anything. He's now 4 y/o.

I'm glad I have Mitsuha back. This morning was eventful- I forgot to change the time to the present, so first thing this morning we got a visit from the food truck and I bought her some ramen.

1zz5e9e.jpg

When I finally set the time to the present, Mitsuha is all decorated for Christmas! It's beautiful, I love the seasonal decor on this tamagotchi.

r1ahpk.jpg

Just like with the pumpkins for Halloween, I'm hoping it will stick around for a while! :wub:

So as much as I don't want to, I may need to take Mitsuha's batteries out again for a while. With the long weekend coming up it seems pointless until after then, but at least right now work is so busy for me that I haven't even been able to touch her after 5pm when the sitter leaves, so she goes to sleep hungry and with a lowered care meter every night. Hopefully work will slow down a bit more later in January, but until then I may just run Jisoo a bit more because he's much easier to pause and has no care meter that I feel obligated to fill.

2a85a52.jpg

I took this sweet little pic of Mitsuha while playing with her on Christmas right before she went to bed. Tamas so remind me of the holidays for some reason, it's nice to have them around for this time of year. Unfortunately her Christmas trees are already gone! I guess it is already days since Christmas has passed though, time flies.

kf2ow9.jpg

She went to the park this morning and ran into her pops. I really like that you can keep adult tamas on the 4U for as long as you want (so long as you can keep them alive), but it's also crazy to think I'm also only on Gen 4. I guess maybe that's why there's not really a focus on generations on this tama.

Mitsuha is now 26 years old, by far the longest I've kept any tama on the 4U so far (I think Kyo was maybe 21). It's hard to say goodbye to these characters- I still miss Kyo! In fact I still miss Momo, lol. I will say that yesterday was the first day I even considered the matchmaker for Mitsuha- as much as I wish I could keep all of my characters, there are still more I want to try to get. I'm very happy to have not had any repeats so far.

Speaking of Momo, the 4U had a celebration for Melodytchi's birthday the other day- so it was almost as if Mitsuha got to dine with her great-grandmother (so far Momo is the only Tamatomo I didn't complete, because I didn't understand the concept, or know that she wouldn't turn into an oldie tama if I didn't marry her off). Here they are, together at last!

14tbz4p.jpg
17plcg.jpg

I've been having fun hanging with Mitsuha and trying out new items with her. She met the trash-cleaning Eco aliens at the park a few weeks back, so now she has a bag that gives 50% off all items. The bag, paired with the fact that I've had her for so long and played so many games, means Mitsuha is now loaded (we're talking over 10,000 Gotchi points). She met her alien friends again yesterday, and they gave her an Eco badge this time. I'm still not sure what it does, but managed to snap a pic of the end of the interaction. They're so cute!

1zyauyd.jpg

(The lighting for this photo is also incredible, I'll have to try to recreate it in the future haha)

350oqx0.jpg

And like I said, I've been buying her a bunch of items and I thought the tennis animation was especially picture-worthy. It was also snowing here when I was taking these photos, a very nice morning ^_^

Happy almost-2018! I have to say, I'm very excited to see what this year holds in store. One of my resolutions is to at least double my Japanese skills, so we'll see how well I can accomplish that!

I took a long weekend from work this past weekend to travel and visit a couple of my friends. Knowing that I wouldn't have time to care for Mitsuha, I took out her batteries and they remain out now. It just feels like a waste of my batteries and the tama as a whole to not have time to enjoy it. Hopefully sooner rather than later I'll be able to change my work shift and have the time!

Yesterday there was inclement winter weather in my town, so I was able to work from home and I unpaused Jisoo to spend the day with me. He's currently 5 years old, 34 lbs. I'm trying to feed him only meals and then play Jumping Rope with him to keep him happy. It's so difficult to keep weight off in the Connections! I remember being a kid and many of my tamas eventually reaching 99lbs. His highest skill is Fashion at 110 sparkles.

xm9315.jpg

I think that Togetchi is a gem of a character, interesting design while still being cute. I love his yellow and electric blue color scheme in animations even more, but he's just so fun to play with and take pictures of because he's a big fuzzball with a funny face. This was just a picture of me admiring his C-button animation ~5 times last night.

vpfcc5.jpg

And here's Jisoo this morning. It's funny to me how attached I've become to both Jisoo and Mitsuha- it's going to be so hard for me to say goodbye to either of them, I guess because I've just had them both for so long now. Of course, my time with Jisoo is going to be much shorter given that I don't want him to turn into an oldie. I'll probably marry him off at 7, any later than that makes me fear old age would come unannounced. Honestly if Jisoo were to age into an oldie, I have no doubt I'd be firing up my other V4 to find him a mate, lol. :gozarutchi:

Both of the kids are currently paused, but in the past few days my wish for an orange mini has resurfaced. I was out shopping today anyway so I made some stops while I was at the mall, then some more stops on my way home from the mall :p Couldn't find any. I checked Target, B&N, Gamestop, Toys R Us, Kmart (who apparently carry them now) and found none. It seems like my area was really lacking with the release in the first place, and the only time I actually found a stand (since I found my blue Chibi alone on the ground at Target!) they had every color but the orange.

I guess I could order it online, but I'm concerned I'd be sent a different color because I've seen that's happened to other people. I could run my blue mini, but the vintage-inspired packaging is so nice to look at I back off anytime I consider it. And the orange is just so dang cute. I guess I'll poke around online a bit, but I wish I would've found one earlier today! The mini's simplicity is really what I want right now. My other tamas require more attention than I wish to expend on them at the moment, heh.

I had a bit of a rough day at work today, very busy as usual and a lot of hard questions sent my way. I had a delightful surprise waiting for me when I came home for lunch though! I did end up ordering another mini. I don't like any of the second wave nearly as much as the orange of the first, so it was a little easier to justify the purchase ^_^

When I first opened the box it came in, the tama was face down, so I had a few extra moments of panic that I might've been sent a color I didn't want nearly as much. But when I flipped it over, it was the little peach! :wub:

5ml4y8.jpg

I got a quick picture of both of my minis together. I really do think it's special to have one 20th Anniversary tama still in the packaging, so my lovely blue will remain like that for the time being. I need to take another collection picture now!

200fmur.jpg

I didn't have much time over my break after eating and opening up the tama, so I decided to untab it after I finished working. When I got home, I set the time and waited only about a minute for the little bub to hatch.

2mzco6g.jpg

I love this picture and his :| face! I relate!

I fed him until he was full, and he almost immediately went to sleep after that. I was thinking that the minis are in the child stage for an hour, so it would be like the baby stage on a normal tama and I would just raise him to an adult within the hour. I guess it's actually a day! I'm looking forward to taking care of him more tomorrow.

The past few days I've been having little thoughts about powering my 4U back up- after my day at work today I'm thrown off it a bit again, but I do miss it and have a feeling Mitsuha will be back sooner than later.

Hi there new reader here! I got so happy to see you are still active! I did read your first 2 Gens on the 4U and i'll definetly try to catch up everything. Hope you have a better day ~

Thank you for the comment, Princessyarichi! I'm glad you're enjoying it. Hopefully by the time you're caught up, I'll be running my 4U again. Thanks for reading! :D

21oaov9.jpg

Here's a pic of the morning club. Like I've said before, I love how easy it is to unpause the V4 vs 4U because it means I can hang with it for like an hour until I'm busy again. My mini was hungry again this morning, but so far has needed no other care (no sickness or poops!) I'm excited for him to evolve.

I'm thinking that I'll probably start my 4U up again mid-next week- that way I can have Mitsuha for a few more days, and take her to the Matchmaker when I have time to care for a child over the weekend.

As it goes, I ended up being too busy this week to start Mitsuha back up as early as I'd hoped. The good news is, even with less than stellar care my mini became Mametchi! He was so cute.

208cvn9.jpg

Here he is chilling out on my 4U. Yesterday night Mametchi became Bill, and I have to say I'm not a huge fan of the Bill character. Even less so because I now am stuck with him for a week (every mini character lives for two weeks regardless of care). If I had Bill for two days fair enough, but I liked my Mametchi and now I have this creepy tama for a week. Ah well, c'est la vie. :rolleyes:

After running errands all morning today, I finally started Mitsuha up again! When I went to fix her clock, I saw it's a month to the day that I shut her down. She still had her New Years decorations up.

8xlli8.jpg

She met up with Kuromametchi at the park and they played some ball. I wish the skies didn't look so constantly ominous.

I decided I missed the old Pastel room and got more renovations done on her house interior to bring it back. Of course, this meant she reverted to regular Memetchi from Guru Meme Queen. I switched back to the gem buttons, as well.

xbldvn.jpg

At the cafe with Kyo- I must say, it's adorable how alike they look. Huge eyes, big round heads, and both even have a curl! ^_^

2v0d15j.jpg

I'm currently working on getting Mitsuha's care meter to 100% before I try to take her to the Matchmaker. I'm going to do it either today or tomorrow. And honestly, preferably today! That way I'll have an easier time raising the kid without leaving it with the babysitter all day. Plus Mitsuha is 29 now, I don't think she will mind being married. :)

Having a tama account on Instagram and being in groups for tamas are making it very hard to not want to buy more. Anytime I see someone else with my V3 shell, I'm in awe of what a beautiful design it is and am forced to remind myself I already own it, I don't need to buy it. It's been in the packaging so long now it's hard to want to open it. I really am missing running a V2 though, and I never got to own a V3 (that I played with)... maybe soon.

For anyone who may follow my tama Instagram account, I updated the account name to gotchi.jpg! I've never been a fan of my Romanized Japanese name (which was in the old account handle). Quite a fan of the simple shortened Rin, it's the harsh "ji" suffix that gets me, but Ringotchi is already an occupied account due to my sharing a name with everyone's favorite apple-shaped character ;) I have no idea if I will keep this account name either, but for now I like it.

More updates on Mitsuha and/or her eventual child to come soon!

Hi DaniTamastar, thank you for the comment! If you don't already have a 4U, I really recommend it, especially as a first color tama. It's similar enough to other versions to navigate the Japanese but with enough new features to make it interesting. And if you have a compatible device, you can patch it to English with an app. Of course, the one big setback is that if you tend to be a busy person, the pause feature only works until 5 pm! That's been my biggest issue with it, for sure. Thanks for reading! :wub:

Mitsuha had her baby! I got her care meter to 100% and we headed off to the Matchmaker.

264rs7m.jpg

I was very happy to marry her off to a Kuchipatchi. When I had Momo, Kuchipatchi is the character I wanted to marry her to, but he wasn't an option the first time around and I decided to pick from the options she had initially.

1nyzr8.jpg
2888r6a.jpg
qzm055.jpg

For some reason I was convinced that this baby would be a boy, to the point that I was calling the egg "him" before it even hatched on my screen. Then to my surprise: a girl! As I was thinking of what to name her I realized I have somewhat of an accidental naming theme on this tama: M names for girls, K names for boys. I decided to stick with that and name this little one まち- Machi. I thought it was cute, and both characters are in Tamagotchi's Japanese spelling.

2j5jfab.jpg

With Mom at the park!

Without even realizing it, I ended up taking really good care of baby Machi. I guess I was already in the mode, playing with Mitsuha all day to complete her meter. I was also hoping for the child character who isn't Pannakotchi, since I've now had her twice.

14khbnm.jpg
2z6tezp.jpg

I got her! And she is SO CUTE. The kids on this tama are some of my favorites, that's for sure. She's a Hiyayatchi. I thought she looked like a little tofu treat, and apparently she's based on a kind of cold tofu. I got 300 Gotchi points just for raising her- maybe due to good care?

5a2l0.jpg

I'm finding it pretty easy to keep up with her care now that her meter is full, just checking on her constantly. I will not be saying the same thing tomorrow when I've gone back to work, heh. :p

156tj6u.jpg

Finally, Machi sleeping. The tamas sleeping has got to be one of my favorite animations in the entire game. The little touch of whatever headpiece they sport resting on the ground next to the bed is so sweet.

I woke up this morning and Machi is a Lovelitchi! I was surprised, I was half expecting Memetchi again, but I guess this likely means that Lovelitchi is the best care character for girls. I did pretty well raising her, I managed to get all of her skills and was able to keep her care meter almost always full. She is so cute. I was done playing with Tamagotchi by the time Lovelitchi was introduced as a character, this makes Machi my first one.

necihf.jpg

It's also funny because when I was trying to decide what tama I should buy, one big complaint about the 4U was a lack in character range. I have yet to get a repeat adult in five generations, of course I could be jinxing myself here for next gen. ;)

fcms7t.jpg
2w6gqxu.jpg

Some random shots- I do very much love the snowing animation on this tama, day and nighttime. Again, more raving by me about the sleeping animation, but when your tama snoozes and you can see snow fall out their window, it's so peaceful and nice to watch.

When I was finishing up at work, I went to feed Machi and randomly picked a mid-priced meal in the cafe. It turned out to be her favorite, so I've gotten a head start on her Tamatomo clover. It's the Gratin! (reads as "Guratan" on the tama, couldn't tell what it was by the picture and by sounding it out thought it might be Gelatin, a mystery :blink: )

24q1t94.jpg

One of the great things about the 4U is that each character has so much personality. I've found it hard to say goodbye to all of my characters so far, and I'm looking forward to having Machi around for a while to come.

I managed to finish Machi's Tamatomo clover when she turned 5, which is the fastest I've completed one yet! For the rest of them it happened at 6-7. Usually in finding their favorite foods I go down the list one by one- finding the meal on first try was a fluke, and her favorite dessert is the short cake, first on the list. :D

105sd36.jpg

Something I've found with Lovelitchi is that she's a very picky eater. She hates all the cheaper foods, specifically the ones costing 100-200 GP. I love me a girl who knows her standards! Haha.

Truthfully, I cheated in finding Machi's favorite item by looking it up. I tried every item in the inventory on her and none of them clicked, so I suspected it might be a microphone or some musical item you need to buy at the park early in the morning. I reset the clock a few times and got the traveling clothes salesman both times, so before going further into clock resets I googled the item. It's the idol outfit you can buy at the Tama Depa. It suits her well! Her mother the Guru Meme Queen would be proud of her taste.

2mnqfmd.jpg
dd25g8.jpg

9gd000.jpg

I thought this was a cute pic. I know Lovelitchi is meant to be musically inclined, and I didn't have this item when I had Melodytchi.

A mini update on my Mini! I really didn't like Bill, so I didn't take care of him and he actually died about two days later. I felt bad killing him, but in my defense I didn't think he could die. I guess knowingly making him suffer is probably worse though. :p

I didn't want Mametchi again so soon, so I took purposefully worse care of this baby and got Nyorotchi.

ou2kp3.jpg
qoagkz.jpg

I think he's so cute, especially for being bad care! And here I go loving the sleeping animation again, but how cute is he asnooze.

Yesterday morning when Machi was asking me my mood for the day, her batteries died. It ended up working out because I was out of the house all day and wouldn't have had the time to care for her at all. I was planning to go to the gym somewhat early today, get back and put fresh batteries in my 4U so I could play with her through the whole day, but one of my family members had my car and didn't get back until just now (I finally started writing this post when they were a full hour later than they should've been, lol). I'll put some new batteries in her when I get back, and then I'll need to buy a new pack as they're my last two!

I didn't end up restarting Machi this weekend. After getting home in the afternoon on Sunday I realized that this coming weekend I'm going to be even busier than last. Even if I were to run her and pull her out to feed her, I can't hang out with my friends then ignore them to play games for her care meter to stay up. Plus it's just a total waste of batteries to have her with the babysitter every day of the week. Adulting with tamas is hard! My weekends are spent doing everything I don't have time for in the week, which is most things.

I do have some news though, I bought a V3! It's a green flower shell design. I really like it because it feels like a kind of sister design to my other V3, which is a light sea foam color with lillies. This one is brighter green with magenta blooms.

eqxb1j.jpg

On an unfortunate note, the seller didn't really disclose the extent of the damage to the tama and I ended up paying probably about double what I should've. It has chipping all around the screen and a giant scratch/dent through the logo, both of which were not detectable in the pictures. They even overcharged for shipping :p I guess it's my fault for not prying further, but disappointing nonetheless. It makes me want to customize the tama and repaint it myself, but I bought it because I like the shell! RIP. I have a paint pen that's a similar purple to the crackle design so I may try to at least touch that up, it was definitely the biggest disappointment on opening. I think the price is a tougher pill to swallow because my beautiful NIP V3 cost me $16 including shipping (granted, that was in like 2010). The good news is, it is the opposite situation of if I opened my own V3- I won't be afraid at all of carrying this around in a bag or dropping it.

I've ordered jeweler's screwdrivers so that I'll be able to replace batteries without jerry-rigging a giant screwdriver into the tiny screws, so hopefully I'll be able to run my first V3 soon- maybe even a mate for Jisoo, as he hasn't been married off yet. If I get a small enough one, I'm also going to (nervously) attempt to clean the button contacts on my sweet unresponsive V2.

I think I'd like to have at least one of each connection in my collection- I might look into a V3 in better condition, after I get over how much I paid for this one heh, and if I can't salvage my V2 get another of those so I can actually play. I've never had interest in the Music Star, so I may skip that version :mellow:

My 4U will be back soon- I miss it when I'm not running it! The connections, which are so much simpler to pause and need battery changes every 3 months vs every 3 weeks, are definitely easier for a busier lifestyle. Oh to return to the days where I played with my tamas at my desk in school all day ;)

I'm glad that I didn't end up unpausing Jisoo at a matchmaker time, because now I've got a better match for him. Her name is Leia.

2s8flut.jpg

When I started up my V3, I was really hoping for a girl so that I could have the opportunity- and it is! And so far I really love the V3. I named her Leia, because I love Star Wars and also because the baby girl sprite in this game has a dark head with ears that reminded me of her buns, and I took the best care possible until her childhood. I really like the Get Music Notes game. The games on the 4U are fun, but they're nothing close to the level of addicting that the Connection-version games. I remember playing Heading for hours on my V2 and always being excited when my tama became a teen so I could play that game again :lol:

I bought Leia a few items, including ball and chest. I completely forgot what the chest did, but when she used it I remember being young and being very upset when my young tamas turned old with this item. I weirdly still had the same reaction, even though I knew she'd turn back. I guess it's just upsetting to see something skip its entire life, even for a moment, lol.

fmkqv5.jpg
jsyefp.jpg

After babyhood, Leia grew into a sweet Mizutamatchi, who was by far my favorite child as a child. I've always been a fan of the design. And just this morning, Leia became a teenager:

10fqjb9.jpg
2k1thz.jpg

Here are two pictures, because I'm obsessed with her :wub: I had to look it up, and her name is Batabatchi. Batabata is the Japanese sound for a flapping or clattering noise, which makes her even cuter ;_; Heading is also a game option for teens on the V3! You can imagine my excitement on this realization. B)

Now that I have a plan, I think I'm starting my 4U back up after I've mated Leia and Jisoo. And at that point, I'm really considering also sending my V3 off to get the crackle design fixed because it honestly pains me to look at the chipping (my tamas from childhood are somehow in better condition) and I don't trust myself to take a tama apart and fix it up myself. I did try to paint around it with my paint pen, which could've worked if it dried down lighter, but I removed it. I guess a good rule of thumb for myself is to no longer purchase used tamas unless the seller specifies good condition, considering how much it's bothering me.

I also... have another Tamagotchi now on the way in the mail :newmametchi: I saw someone post a picture of it in a Facebook group, thought to myself "wow, what a cute shell", then like an hour later saw the same design for sale in a shop. I debated and debated but I knew I had to have it. I also just got my bonus so maybe it was a bit easier to justify :tarakotchi: It'll be my first Japanese connection! I'll talk more about it when it gets here, because I'm very excited.

I had Leia unpaused for the majority of the weekend, with the exception of a few hours on Sunday when I saw Black Panther. I had her going while I was busy for around three hours on Saturday, and was surprised that she had 0 hunger hearts left after that amount of time already, so I didn't want to risk it again in the movie. She's now three years old, so once I have enough time (honestly maybe not until this weekend again), she can evolve! I hope that my miscalculation on Saturday won't cost her a good adult form.

I love Heading less than I remember (still fun), but the Get Music Notes game is a new favorite for sure.

23locc3.jpg

Jisoo and Leia have met! I set them up to hang out and at first, the tamas wouldn't connect. I started to get upset/scared that one of them didn't have the connecting capability anymore, until I moved them a little farther apart. I had been touching the infrared ports directly to each other and I'm guessing they just don't work that close together. Something I likely knew way back when... just forgot :tarakotchi: I was a little sad to find that Togetchi was a character introduced with V4- I thought that Leia would recognize him as more than the :nazotchi: , but I guess not. Hopefully she becomes a character that he can see!

I also love how happy Jisoo looks and how nonchalant Leia is- like a true teenager.

ip8v1e.jpg

Leia taking a bath, or rather flying above it (I struggled to get the lighting good enough as you can maybe tell). All of her animations are so cute. I've never had this tama before and I love her :wub:

4udphi.jpg

Occasionally, Batabatchi flies a little offscreen. I couldn't capture it, but my fave is when her mouth/beak disappears over the side.

And finally, my BEAUTIFUL new Entama/Japanese V4 is here!

2qjkbx1.jpg

Cafe de TMCG! I took better pictures but decided to go with this one since my nails accidentally matched :blink: I think I've likely mentioned coffee multiple times throughout my log, I really love (am addicted to lol) it. Like I said, the moment I saw that this design existed I knew I needed it in my life. I can't wait to unbox it. I'm not going to just yet, but I'm too excited to be able to carry it with me to leave it in the packaging for good. Plus I've never run a Japanese Connection before! It'll be a cool experience, and I can't wait for all the pictures of this tama with all of my coffee. ;)

I have no mini updates, because my mini battery is currently giving life to my V3. I was going to buy new tama batteries when I was out grocery shopping this weekend, and I did for my 4U, but of course they had sold out of connection-sized watch batteries. I'll have to try again next weekend.

This coming weekend will be tough to run any tamas, at least on Saturday. My birthday is next week and while I don't like to celebrate really, my friends insisted that we go out leading up to it, so I'll be pretty busy that day. I don't like throwing events for myself but other people planning it makes it bearable :puroperatchi:

Your shell designs are so cool! I'm interested to see what you think of the Japanese connection, too. I've been toying with the idea of getting one of somesort and a Deka Tama so I can have them interact. Keep up the cool log! :D

Hi Hoky, thanks for your comment! I've been lurking in your log for a while and really enjoying it ^_^ Thank you for the compliment on my shells! I got lucky in that I still enjoy all the designs I got as a kid. One of my friends who was also into tamas as a kid ended up with shells that are all highly sought after now- the glow in the dark V4 and the cookie V5 were a few. I wonder what she ever did with those :p If you do end up getting a Deka Tama, I'm very interested to see how they work. I see people post pictures of theirs constantly and am perplexed at the sight of them every time.

This is just a small update on my 4U, because I can't stay away from her! I've been removing the batteries on and off the past day or so, so I don't have the yarn case on it and I actually forgot how in love I am with this white shell. It is so lovely, and I am so basic.

I brought Machi back after seeing posts of people's tamas celebrating Hinamatsuri with decorations. I have absolutely raved about every special holiday event on this tama, so I couldn't imagine missing one, especially letting Machi miss Girl's Day.

207szg7.jpg

:wub:

k2es1g.jpg
11hdj0x.jpg

In other Machi news, I found out last night that the salad is another one of her favorite foods. I don't think I've had a tama yet with two favorite meals (it's possible my memory is failing me), but I wonder if this means I could've finished her Tamatomo with salad instead of gratin if I'd had her eat it first? :huh: That second picture would've been a good one if she hadn't moved. Instead she looks possessed. At least Kai is looking well.

Latest posts

Back