Please. I need help before it gets too rough.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow...that must suck a lot to be in your position.

I would fight against him, and not stop until he gives up. Kick him with all your might, slap his living life outta him. And if you get in trouble, all well, at least your showing him how it feels to be beat up everyday.

Or if that doesn't work, I would talk to my parnts, and say that if they don't do anything about it, you will refuse to see him, or refuse to try to get along with him. Even though threatening isn't a very smart idea. xD

I'll think of some other ways you could get him to stop....

I get what you're saying.

I'm just saying.. try it again with more force.. That's all I'm saying.

Hmm....

I say talk to your school counslers, and ask if you could contact the police about this problem, and see if they can do anything.

No. The police here won't do anything about it cause he has a good way of faking things. (super-believable fake cry, urgency of voice, and age, ect..) and besides. He's only 9. Too young for the police to do anything about it.

That's the thing...

People are too scared to call the police.. That's a really big step.

No, I'm not gonna call the police:

1. My cousin is too young.

2. It's not THAT serious. He's just a kid-punk.

3. My cousin's dad is a lawyer.

Well if he's making you suffer serious bleeding, and making you suffer from bruises.

How is not serious?

It's not serious enough. Sure, it's seious, but not serious enough to have the police envolved. Besides, he has a lawyer as a dad. o.0

OK HOW OLD ARE YOU?! seriously? and why are you asking help on a videogame site!? you need to man up. i'm sorry but there are always going to be people like ..your nine year old brother... in the world. you need to show him who's boss. :D idk, threaten him er something. dangle one of his toys over the toilet. stop bieng such a p***y cat.

True, true.. But..

Did you injure/hurt/hit him badly as he did to you?

YESSS:

Uncountable (painfull) indian burns

wack him with a banana

throw rocks at him

and the list could go on.....

EDIT: And Hungry_Tama: GROW UP! I'm NOT going to dangle on of his toys over the toilet, I'm MATURE!! GET A HOBBY FOR CRAP SAKES! [/flame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Well.. Mrs.Freezie.. I'm just letting you know, what you're doing now isn't working so well.

You need to be a bit more aggressive..

Whenever I try defence/aggression techniques, that's when my cousin unleashes his FULL aggression. So bag that idea.

Every piece of advice you're given was very good. You're the one making excuses that "you can't do this" and "he's too young" and if that's the case, then what other advice could we possibly give you? Either deal with your homocidal cousin, or do something about it. If you're choosing not to do anything, that's not our problem anymore because we already told you what you should do.

^Yes, every advice that was givin I've already tried. (besides Hungry_Tama's immature advice)

I will try to do some of the advice some more, but I'm done taking his crap.

Umm, try spending most of your time in a locked room, so he can't get anywhere near you. Or try spending as much time as you can at not-your-house.

Oh.. he's pulling out his 9 year old rage on you.. oh please..

You, however have to gain the enough courage to stand up to him.

GET ANGRY, GET MAD, SCREAM!! (Too much Spongebob) xP

Stop being so scared just for like 1 minute.. :[ It will work out for the better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back