Please. I need help before it gets too rough.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I'm always the brave one. He's just the scared one. But unfortunatly, the scared one who sure knows how to pack a punch.

Okay, so I'm always the brave one. He's just the scared one. But unfortunatly, the scared one who sure knows how to pack a punch.
Well then..

You'll do fine. :]

maybe. He's kindof like an all-powerfull king. He knows my weaknesses.
[SIZE=13pt]NO!![/SIZE] He is not powerful. He's some dis-obedient, and rude 9 year old.

Your weakness is being intimidated by him. You don't have to be powerful to intimidate someone.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want to resort to violence, sack him. Then he falls to the floor rolling and crying. Might not be the best solution...

And, if he's ticklish, tickle him. Wait no, don't do that. It just makes the kid more angry.

Well, the only reason he picks on you is because he knows youre afraid of him.

He's like... pretty much immune to pain. (not kidding)
Because you're not being so firm or firm enough.

I don't even see why you're trying jump over this situation, and letting him overpower you..

He's tougher, stronger, and has better reflexes. It's hard to take control of the situation. (we tested this, in one of the rare moments we were getting along, in an 'extreme' pillow fight)

He's tougher, stronger, and has better reflexes. It's hard to take control of the situation. (we tested this, in one of the rare moments we were getting along, in an 'extreme' pillow fight)
Are we still talking about your 9 year old cousin, or a professional boxer?

No, he isn't scared at all. YOU'RE the scared one. You even said so yourself. Now you're just contradicting that. He is absolutely NOT immune to pain. So bash his head against a window and tell him if he ever touches you again that's what he can expect. Trust me, it will hurt him.

My cousin. still.
I think your fear is talking now. =.=

We're losing the touch of reality with this situation.

Mrs.Freezie, you're going to have to face this.

Last edited by a moderator:
^It was a sucker-punch. It LOOSENED my sturdiest ADULT tooth! I can't even move my jaw without screaming.

That's not your average punch.

No, he isn't scared at all. YOU'RE the scared one. You even said so yourself. Now you're just contradicting that. He is absolutely NOT immune to pain. So bash his head against a window and tell him if he ever touches you again that's what he can expect. Trust me, it will hurt him.
And I repeat.

^It was a sucker-punch. It LOOSENED my sturdiest ADULT tooth! I can't even move my jaw without screaming.
That's not your average punch.
It seems like you should of ended this before it was going to escalate even more. Either you have a teeth made of something else, or you're just hallucinating.. o.o

Seriously, sack him. It WILL hurt no matter what, unless he's wearing protection there.

Mrs Freezie,

We have used all the advice we could give you, and now our last retort is to argue. ;__;

Whether or not you hate the advice. You will have to follow it soon for the sake of your being.

^I'm NOT gonna sack him. (well, it WOULD be payback for when he kicked me in the privates) but STILL! He's only nine, and my parents would KILL me. (not literally, of course.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back