Pokemon Black and White

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else got the Celebi or wha? Then unlock the rematch? Celebi has to be the first in party BTW, but I figured that was straight forward...

Its weird, I think it tells us something fairly important that was missed like... when the original Silver/Gold and Crystal too... They jointed the story to go back. You'll see what I mean... I hate to spoil it. I found it interesting.

I think I decided I'm getting Pokemon Black and hopefully a way to get the Liberty Pass for Victini.

BTW... Solrock has fire and phychic ablities... Yes its Rock and Phychic... but... Can I make the creators trip over there words you think...? Lol. I just figured I'd ask. It came to mind.

Solrock Data

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone else got the Celebi or wha? Then unlock the rematch? Celebi has to be the first in party BTW, but I figured that was straight forward...

Its weird, I think it tells us something fairly important that was missed like... when the original Silver/Gold and Crystal too... They jointed the story to go back. You'll see what I mean... I hate to spoil it. I found it interesting.

I think I decided I'm getting Pokemon Black and hopefully a way to get the Liberty Pass for Victini.

BTW... Solrock has fire and phychic ablities... Yes its Rock and Phychic... but... Can I make the creators trip over there words you think...? Lol. I just figured I'd ask. It came to mind.

Solrock Data
Why do we need Solrock and what is the rematch Celebi unlocks? i'm getting it later, so what is it?

I was thinking of Victini being the first Fire Psychic pokemon... I'm wanting to think Solrock was... It says Rock and Psychic though, but can use fire types. That is what I was getting at...Since Nintendo is stating it is... Not offically, but with the main types anyway, yes.

Well, Celebi in SoulSilver/HeartGold... It unlocks a battle with Giovanni. (Team Rocket Leader Rematch) So go from that... Its dizzying. hahaha. But It also unlocks Zorua in the New Black/White games... (Well makes it simpler to get since its apprently way less common then on GPX) I'm not sure what it does in the Diamond/Pearl and Platinum games, I have those (except pearl) haven't went to investigate in those yet. Just SS/HG. But I got the extra to transfer to my future game(s)

Last edited by a moderator:
good! pokemon should be nothing more tryin to catch em` all and become champ. but i doo like the newer features.

off topic: im gonna move to japan and be pokemons graphic designer (after going to college, of course!)

OFF TOPIC: ME TOO YATTA! I'll send you a e-mail when I move there! Add me to your friends list by letting me e-mail you.

ON TOPIC: By back to basics, I mean, No more relying on old standbys, new strategies,and well... kinda like when you first played Red and Blue.

I made a plan with my friends.

We go to our local mall, and all of us but Pokemon Black and White.

Then we go get bubble tea and play Pokemon.

Sounds great to me~ (; w ;)b

Haha. We have 3 gamestops in one genral area... They have everyone who Pre-Ordered (and others who are dieing for a copy) to go to the one by my Target. (Ironically the SMALLEST of the 3) The other in the Mall and two are on a strip of stores. The mall one doesn't open until later in the day... So they acommadate many people if they preordered. Then move the copies to the respective stores. Its weird. Its a huge mob outside the store that people are directed to and the line inside is just about over-compacity with people in line. We still have a huge following of pokemon here, which is weird because they are in camo until the day a new version comes out.

i was gonna get it today but i couldnt so i have to get it tommorow they are gonna be sold out by then and i also hate the fact that it needs a certain WiFi for it to work for dream world and all that like always which really annoys me since i cant so i cant get the full out of it i cant get victini i wasnt able to get celebi with the spiky pichu and all that the last events i had were the enigma stone the yellow forest and the arceus one now im never gonna get an event :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back