Poll On Tamgotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
here is the story, I was at my cousins house, and I saw a Tamagotchi on the table. (I didn't know what it was), so I asked them what it was, and they said it was a tamagotchi. And so they showed me what you did on it, and all the cool features. And then i wanted one so bad, and I wanted to steal one of theirs. So when I got home, I begged my mom and dad. Finally a week after, I got my first v1. I was so happy and it was so fun. Now I look forward to a new version every day.

~QuinnK

here is the story, I was at my cousins house, and I saw a Tamagotchi on the table. (I didn't know what it was), so I asked them what it was, and they said it was a tamagotchi. And so they showed me what you did on it, and all the cool features. And then i wanted one so bad, and I wanted to steal one of theirs. So when I got home, I begged my mom and dad. Finally a week after, I got my first v1. I was so happy and it was so fun. Now I look forward to a new version every day.
~QuinnK
Similair story,

I saw my two cousins both had v2's and i wanted one so so baddly

Mum said i could have one!

I was thrilled!

I look forward to a new version every now and then

Yea a tamagotchi really thrills me:] I have enjoyed every minute of it:]

Tamagotchi is so awesome:]

I don't understand what you mean by "want one" You have to make your polls more clear in the future.

No offense. :hitodetchi:

They mean "I want one!"

Okay, dr.who trading cards were banned. :rolleyes: Then my friend elliot bought 3v3s and I said, "What the hell is that?" He said a tama. And I thought they were stupid. Then all of my friends bought "em and showed "em to me. It waz cool! :D :( Then I bought my first v4. And 1 of my friends called tom got so angry he nearly banned "em! Then he was just jealous and got 1. And right now I still play with tams. Most of my old friends stopped playing "em! Me is 1 of the only ppl with 1 now. :(

Back in 1997 I got the original Tamagotchi after one of my classmates came to school with it. I remember how I made my mom babysit it, and my sister did too, and she'd be in the grocery store with two egg-shaped toys bleeping at her. Anyway, that was my introduction to Tamagotchis. I end up with a new one every few years or so. They're something I forget about then stumble upon again in a store or something.

Well heres my story:

I had just moved from Florida to Texas, and we went back to Florida to visit my friend. (well not only my friend)

When back then I only had one REALLY good friend and a handful of others. Well we were staying with them for a week and then i noticed that she had this egg sheped thing in front of her all the time.

I asked her what it was and she said it was a tamagotchi, she had got two days ago. She kept me curiose all week and would only show me how they connected. Finnaly when we left she wrote th name down and told me to get a v2. At last I got one a week later and called her to say I got one. But she had already ditched it. Now though I have twenty tamas and the last time I visited her I showed her the v4.5 (v5 wern't out) and she admited they were SORTA cute. She didn't really mean it though. :p :D :hitodetchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I remeber seeing my cousin with one and I made fun of the toy,not her.After a while they grew on me and I told her,'maybe I'll just get one for myself'.So one day she and my mom decide to go to Target and as it being some time after Christmas I had like 250-300$ and I gave her 20$ so she could choose one for me.So she went and at the time only V4.5's were out.I called her on my mom's phone and asked what she found and she said,'I found a Green Tribal'-I was like,'Woah!Green?Tribal?Awesome!'.After she arrived back home I didn't know if I should open it or not because my brother kept teasing me.I asked my male cousin and he said 'Yea,I would I mean they are kind of cool and maybe those time when you're super bored and have nothing to do-you have a Tamagotchi to play with.'So yea this is how I got my first Tamagotchi.

i saw them on tv for years and wanted one and bff got one and i asked for one and i got it and now i have four almost five,getting fifth in a few days

I've always liked little things. Like little animals, plus I'm a huge techie so the tam's are perfect for me!

I've always had a nurturing spirit. When I was younger, I had a Nano baby and played it until the buttons broke. Later on when I was in college I got a v2 because I couldn't have any pets outside of fish and I wanted something more interactive.

i got myself a tama like.. about a year or so ago.. cause i havent had one since i was.. 11 or younger.. i think my first tama was the angel one.. i still dont know what happened to it.. so yeah.. when i first seen the tamagotchis out again.. i was so happy.. that i got one.. the battery died on it some time ago.. then i moved somewhere else and accidently left the tama at her house.. thats when i got the V5.. and it rocks!! so yeah.. i love em... and i cant wait for the new ones to come out..

The first time I got my Tamagptchi was when my mum's friend came to visit.

She bought her daughter along with her, and she had a tamagotchi (version 1)

I was so amazed by the little device i just had to have one.

Then when the version 1 craze went away, I actually gave my version 1 away!

I really regret doing that... :huh:

But the version 2's and 3's and 4's and 5's came! I still will carry on collecting!

well i wanted one because when i was school one day i saw one of my friends playing on one so walked up to her and asked her what she was playing on so she told me all this cool info about tamas then i asked if i could play on it and she said yes so after that i so badly wanted one and for my 10th birthday i got my first v3!!!! :wacko: B) B) :) :) i was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy!! :nazotchi: :kusatchi: ;) :wacko: :) :angry: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back