Pretty or Ugly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they really are modeling pictures, and i really am a model. i dont care if yall dont want 2 belive me cause i know that it is true

Thats cool you are a model. No need to double post though, I'm sure many people believe you :)

Rachel, please don't double post. People understand that you have an agent.

I wish I could post my pi.. Wait, I will post one of my model pics! I am currently trying to get into modeling, rachie beat me to it though. xD I use these two picws as my pics to show some local agents, so they've got my name and everything down. They can send something to me if they want me to model for them, though. Or thats what I remember.

https://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r103/hy...Pictures125.jpg

https://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r103/hy...Pictures126.jpg

I think I'm kinda pretty. So does my mom.. xD

Broken~Wings

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'm just average. It also depends on what mood I'm in, and if I'm having a pre menustral (don't know if I spelled that right) mood swing, if I think I'm pretty or ugly.

I do hate my nose, though. I have had rude comments about it. :)

And I'm really short and skinny; some people think I'm anorexic. :p

A Picture of Me

Cinderpelt♥

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty average, a little more pretty than ugly though cuz lots of people say that I'm cute (I'm 11! I don't think 'cute' is the word I would like to be described as!) and pretty so I am glad about that. I think I am pretty but to be even prettier I think I need to get rid of the blackheads (not many but mainly on my nose) and get rid of my terribly dry skin. Wanna see a pic of me? Go here https://www.rometonapa.com and the page (press the one in between Valentina and Sebastiano) has 2 pics of me. The best one is the one at the bottom.

IM UUUGGGGGGGLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

IM TOO TALL AND TOO THIN AND TOO WEIRD AND MY FACE IS SOO UGLY AND ONLY OTHER FELLOW UNPOPULAR PEOPLE LIKE ME!!!! I DONT EVEN GET INVITED TO THE PARTIES!!!!

*cries tears of sorrow and pretends to have a seizure*

As a lot of you probably know, I am extremely pleased with the way I look. I think I'm gorgeous. Though, not too many boys like me, probably because I'm a complete looney toon, I consider myself very appealing.

Well, my mom says that I am really pretty, but I don't think so. I'm really petite and no guy has ever liked me. Some days I like how I look, but others I think I look very ugly. I also have a few pimples and because I am fair skinned, they REALLY stick out! :)

Pretty or Ugly? You tell me.

Hair - Brown, layered, side bangs

Eyes - Hazel

Body Type - Slim

Height - 5'4

Weight - 103 pounds. (From the last time I checked which wasn't very long ago.)

-Happyqueen

well alot of guys like me and i need 2 loose weight but acctualy 112 for a 12 year old is kinda normall i guess but i look like i weigh more than that. but im not fat cause im thin on the side but then u see the front but im kinda skinny and kinda fat

ZOMG, you are really pretty! ^.^All you guys are so much prettier than me. ;)
Aw, thank you so much, Rey!

From what I know, you sound very pretty. :D

Some of you guys are'nt very confident, but just know that everyone is pretty in there own ways, and there's alot of pretty faces on Tamatalk from what I can see. Believe in yourself!

Actually, ever since I dyed my hair brown, I am quite confident with myself. I believe that I'm very pretty, but it seems that whenever I like a guy they don't like me. Only a few guys have ever liked me. Still, I consider myself beautiful. :D

~TGD

I'm glad you're confident with yourself, Surfer Gurl. That's really nice to see. :huh:
im ugly :furawatchi: well not really but when i put makeup i dont look ugly but im fat so i am ugly in a way

wow thats kind of sad about the broken heart thing but good for me i havent had my heart broken yet! well accatly i have.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back