Pretty or Ugly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno :angry: People tell me I look Like my Mum and my Mum isnt Ugly, My brothers have made me Self-Concious about my weight, Basicly I feel Ugly, But Most people say im Pretty.

@ RM: Im Sure your Not Ugly Hunni :angry:

-fp
Most brothers are losers. Don't let them get to your head. Everyone is unquie and pretty in there own ways.

I guess insides don't count for some people. <.<

I feel I'm pretty INSIDE!!! I feel people to look past the way others look and see what kind of person they are.

Last edited by a moderator:

I feel I'm pretty INSIDE!!! I feel people to look past the way others look and see what kind of person they are.
I couldn't agree more. It's what inside that counts, or at least that is what I believe.

I suppose I'm kind of plain. :(

.:: Hot Banana ::.

As much as the inside is important, this topic is appearence. ;)

Everybody is pretty in their own way! We all have our faults, but if we can look past those faults we can find beauty. :(

I'm new. Here is my description..

Brown hair with highlights to my shoulder

Big brown eyes

light freckles on my nose

um, kinda tall 4.9 or 5.0 I think...

NOT fat

BRACES, AHHH!! Only on top row, bottom row coming soon, uh oh.

err, with a little makup I'm pretty, with none, I'm okay. When I first wake up, GODZILLA!!

the makeup I wear is mascara lipgloss and this eyemakeup for treating dark circles under eyes. Heh, I can't post a pic of myself though. Maybe soon I can post a pic of my new kitten and my guinea pig on a new topic :p

I have Dark Blonde Hair a little bast shoulder, little bit of blonde highlights and layers

Hazel eyes and so on

boys at school call me darth vader and egg head. i hate it =[....they think im ugly....but i dont.....

but im tall in my school. im about 5 feet and about the tallest girl in my class. im only like 80 pounds. im 11 and almost 12. im going into 6th grade

As much as the inside is important, this topic is appearence. ;)
Everybody is pretty in their own way! We all have our faults, but if we can look past those faults we can find beauty. :D
Yeah, inside is apperence too. Sometimes the way we are inside ( as in the way we talk to people, our actions) can bring out the way we look outside. That what I meant. :)

I have waaaay to many frekeles, blue eyes, severe crooked teeth and brown hair to my shoulders.

Im kicked around, bullied, called a freak and 'that'

i think what is on the inside it what matters most but it also matters that it shines through. if u dont try do make ur self look theway u feel on the inside then u will have a beautiful inside but if u let it shine through u will b beautiful all the way through. but yes it is what is on the inside that counts.

I dont really no either. I think i'm average. It thinks a hard question to ask..

Anywho..

Green eyes,

Long brown wavy hair,

Only bottom braces..-.-

Tall.

Well..

Yup. I wouldnt say pretty or ugly. Borderline average.

-ZuZu

You all sound really pretty to me. There wasn't one person who i didn't think looked really nice!And Rey Mysterio, if you were ugly those guys wouldn't fancy you. You're probably very pretty! And babygotchi, I don't think zits make a girl look ugly. Everyone gets them as they grow up, but they're really minor compared to the entire look of the person. And to 'Shed a tear now and forever' i think you sounds really pretty. I love red/cinamonny hair! One of my best friends has it and it's lovely, and really bright so it makes you stand out. Plus, here's an interesting fact: your hair is much less likely to go grey when you're older if it's red!!! So when you're older you won't have to worry about grey hairs! :)
Everyone's pretty in their own way! :angry:
Sorry to butt in but guys don't fancy you because your pretty all the time you know.

Its more personality that matters than looks. ;)

May I describe myself?

Slightly-below-the-ears length straight, black hair

Brown eyes

Round face, slightly chubby cheeks

4'11

I dont really know. I'm not the one who stands in front of the mirror judging myself. Everyones pretty With or without makeup.

-RS

Well, let me describe myself...

Slightly below the ears hair length

Dark brown eyebrows

Not-visible unibrow

Brown eyes

Brown hair

4"3 and a quarter

Boy

I'm growing my hair long this summer. :p

CM

Status