Pretty or Ugly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im butt as ugly. i have alot of ppl on myspace tell me in gorgeous and pretty but its all lies...i know it
With that attitude everything will appear as a lie. So much negativity. If there's anything I learned, the ones you lvoe and trust who have proven themselves as true friends...they are the ones to really believe...but all of that can be worth nothing if you can't look well upon yourself. Everyone can be their own worst critic.

With that attitude everything will appear as a lie. So much negativity. If there's anything I learned, the ones you lvoe and trust who have proven themselves as true friends...they are the ones to really believe...but all of that can be worth nothing if you can't look well upon yourself. Everyone can be their own worst critic.
lmao but im not... i look at everything in a negative way...its me

Well, you tell me!

-sandy brown/red hair that comes up to my chin

-Hazel eyes

-crooked teeth (I hat ethat)

- normally wearing black, heh.

- hard to notice freckles

- Nce eyebrows ^.^

-I am talll, ish.

-I noramlly dont wear earings unless I am trying to impress someone *Glares* but pearced ears

- It looks liek I am wearing make-up when Im not.

And thats about it... Yea.

Well,*thinks* most people call me ugly.Exept for adults (yay).Oh,and TamaTae sounds pretty.Now tell me:

-short,straight hair that is blackish brown

-freckles,freckles,freckles,freckles,freckles,freckles,freckles,freckles AHHHH!

-great teeth exept one in the bottom is spiky

- light green eyes

- brownish white skin

Medichichan12 you sound pretty! *Grabbs heaps of freckles and shoves them on my face* TADA!

I don't judge how I look. I mean, thats how we were born.

There is now way of changing it without surgery. Your going to have that face

the rest of your life, so deal with it. Now, I've never been called 'handsome' or 'sexy'

or anything like that, but nobody has called me 'ugly'....Except for the troll next door. ;)

People have said that I am very pretty, but I think everyone sees some flaws with themselves that others don't or couldn't see, like how I think sometimes I look too plain or thin, but other people tell me I really am not.

I consider someone attractive when they are themselves, and they don't wear clothes or change their appearance for other people, like to "fit in" so much that their personality seems like it changes, as well. I don't really like people who seem too fake.

Dont feel bad, I have crooked teeth aswell (seriously, it looks like I Have Fangs, XD, thats why in pictures, i never smile that much.)_____________________________________

I dunno, I pretty much consider myself Average. I'm Not pleased with the way i look, But I dont think i'm Super Ugly either.

I don't know, You all can figure out for yourself, XD

This isnt a Recent picture, like i took it in May. But its the Pretttiest picture of me i could find.
Eh,I found a More Recent..ish Picture of Myself. One that I don't consider Pretty, but My Friends Mom says i do look pretty. o_O.

I'm The One on in the Black and Red Clothing. With the short Dark Brownish Red Hair. , Yay for my Uglieness

i feel that i am UGLY

but, thats true... i know it...

my friends and my mom was always tell me that i am pretty, but i know that it was just a LIE...

because im not a little girl anymore and i know the true things or not...

and... the mirror didn't lie...

but i dont have a problem with it...

because life is simple :)

Hair color: Dirty blonde but going to dye it blonde before the summer endsHair-do: Always down, never up unless forced

Hair legnth: Just pasted my shoulders

Eyes: Sea blue when happy, greyish blue when sad

Skin color: Fairly pale, but if I'm out in the sun I turn slightly tanned

Personality: Cheerful, sympathetic, sarcastic, funny, caring

Height: 5 feet
Wow. Your description is just like mine, but I bet you look prettier. I am gonna post a pic in a few weeks, when I go to my moms. Then you decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back