Pretty or Ugly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vivienne, I've seen you. I think you're beautiful. 

But I don't care how you look. Even if you looked worse then me; You would still be one of the most beautiful people I know.

I love you too.<3
You are so right. <3 It doesn't matter how you look. As long as you're beautiful on the inside. People always seem to forget that. [including me DD:]

You should tell that to the kids at my school GotchiGirl. My freind is really pretty and almost every guy likes :puroperatchi: :ichigotchi: her. She can be very rude at times and she gets really mad if a guy likes her but i know she loves all that attention...Me and my freinds are pretty but not the most beautiful like my freind...Gosh and all the guys in my school look on the outside of you...

If your not pretty they make fun of you...And even if my frined is rude to them they still "love" her. Ew. And this really pretty popular girl whos really nice likes her more than the rest of just cause my frineds pretty and popular too. She comes up and onllyyy talks to her and not us! She used to though. And all the little kids at my school hug her all the time when they don't even know her. Just because shes pretty! And she barely ever talks to them.

Oh and this one girl who hangs out with the guys because shes tomboy she doesnt like the other girls i dont know why but she gives my freind everything! The girl doesnt even like the jonas brothers but she went on a website for chatting with nick jonas and won the contest and you can give the prize to a freind. So she entered my freinds email and gave the prize to her! and you know what she won?? she gets to talk to nick jonas on email!! but i dont believe its Nick. He doesnt have that much time for the computer.Probably a fake. and the girl thinks that my freind likes the Jonas brothers more than me and my other friend. And she gave her a jo broz poster and the prize! its not fair. :kuribotchi:

yea so EVERYONE likes her cuz shes pretty. and my freind doesnt even like the tomboy girl!!! and i do like her! but she doesnt like me! ahh everyone hates me except a few kids!!!!! what the heck?????? yea im done ranting now.... i just got really pi**ed off.... People are beautfiul in the inside!! me and my other freind dont even like her but she doesnt know that so we have to be nice to her. god. she can be very snobbish and rude and cranky. she blames it on her period. oh so she has her period every DAY??? gah! ok NOW im done ranting.

I am pretty inside and out and I am proud of it! We are all pretty inside! unless we are snobbish and rude!

why in the world are ppl getting mad at me for thinking im pretty? :D seriously this topic is about ur opinion on yourself so please stop with the rude posts im just posting my opinion
Well your opinion sucks

your saying your "super sexy"

and every boy wants you

Seems like a big ego to me

Pictures please?

Well your opinion sucks your saying your "super sexy"

and every boy wants you

Seems like a big ego to me

Pictures please?
Either take this debate to private or stop it. Both of you.

I don't agree with how Vanity is approaching this, nor do I agree of her opinions, but the people reacting to this are fueling the fire that's to come. If you don't react, then you can't be scolded later. Simple. Let others dig their own graves on here.

Any further carrying on about this will either be edited out of the topic or the whole thing can be closed altogether. I think the topic's had a good run and all and this nonsense is just beating a dead horse. Get along or end it.

Thank you.

[SIZE=7pt]Personaly, I find myself very ugly.. Compared to girls at my school.[/SIZE]

but.. I'll be honest.. I find myself pretty when I look at the mirror and think of no one.

[X]

Vivienne, I've seen you. I think you're beautiful. 

But I don't care how you look. Even if you looked worse then me; You would still be one of the most beautiful people I know.

I love you too.<3
I want to believe you.

But no one says that to me.

So I don't know how to.

It's a simple little statement.

Already a battle inside my mind.

Hmm.. I don't know really. Many people say I'm a pretty person, but I meyself don't always think so. You know how sometimes you just look in the mirror and find all these bad things about your self. It's so sad how we don't look at the good things because we are always trying to be perfect. It's the result of peer pressure i guess..

I think I already replied to this a long, long time ago, but it's buried deep into this topic.

I think I'm kinda pretty, most of the time. Except when I just wake up D:

I want to believe you. 

But no one says that to me.

So I don't know how to.

It's a simple little statement.

Already a battle inside my mind.
[SIZE=7pt]I want you to believe me.[/SIZE]

I wish I could scream it to you.

I will. Somehow.

I want to prove it to you.

I need to.

Me

Sometimes I think I'm pretty, other times not. It all depends on what I'm wearing, my hair and my make-up.

PS: Send me a message if you want the original...I MAY give it to you. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Well this year I finally found out about this "inner beauty" stuff, after finding it in other people, then in myself.

Believe me, feeling beautiful helps for the overall self confidence. You wouldn't poke at someone else's flaws, so why do it to yourself?

thanks. 

that sounds really stalkerish though. xD
[SIZE=7pt]Yeah.[/SIZE]

I can be pretty stalkerish at times, if you haven't noticed xD

But srsly.

The flash doesn't block out anything. xP You can see my face pretty clearly and my body. ;D

It depends.

Most of the time, I do think I'm pretty, to an extent. :3

I would post a picture, but I can't find my camera's usb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back