Pretty or Ugly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty.

I live in Hollywood duh.Now I do.Just moved.

:unsure: I THINK OF MYSELF AS BEAUTIFUL
Lord, who gave TamaTalk selfesteem steroids? o_O

-

I think I look average. Maybe I'll get a picture up soon~<3

Hmm, it depends really. I have stylish clothes but when im in my school uniform or stuff, I look really ugly cuz the uniforms ugly and it dont suit me. I wear makeup and cover my spots. (I have dosens on my forehead so I cover that with hair) I ave a nice curvy figure and a big chest and I am average weight. I'm tallish with long brown hair that goes a little blonde when the sun hits it so it looks like I have gold hair. I have nice hairstyles and big blue eyes that I put eyeliner under 2 make them look bigger. I'm nearly 13 and everyone says I look like a teen already. I think it's because of my chest. But I'm proud of what I look like no matter if people say overwise. :)

Lord, who gave TamaTalk selfesteem steroids? o_O-

I think I look average. Maybe I'll get a picture up soon~<3
There's absolutely nothing wrong if you think you're beautiful. If you want everyone on tamatalk to be like "IM SOOOO UGLY" well then, that's your problem.Because there's a lot of people on here who have positive attitudes. My opinion though.

I already posted on this. But I think I'm beautiful as well, because my boyfriend tells me when he looks me in the eyes, and it's absolutely the best feeling in the world.

I'm ugly, it's a fact that that's my opinion. Still, I want to do modeling (after I'm done loosing weight, because I know I'd have to first). No chance for me.

;) Eh, I'm pretty I guess... I'm not beautiful, I don't take the time to look good. I'm fat too.

I've thought I was ugly before but now I like the way I look. My boyfriend makes me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world. :mimitchi: I know better than that though...

:mimitchi: As long as he thinks I'm pretty, I'm pretty.

I'm ugly, it's a fact that that's my opinion. Still, I want to do modeling (after I'm done loosing weight, because I know I'd have to first). No chance for me.
One doesn't need to be skinny to be a model. There are some places that prefer bigger people. Just because you don't fit into the mold doesn't mean you can't do it. :mimitchi: Don't let your dreams collect dust!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can say I'm pretty, but who knows. A few guys like me... and when i grow up i will look pretty much like my sister, and my aunt will say the same thing she said to my sister, you look like a model or fashion model ^^

And people, don't say you're ugly. Nobody is ugly, except for this dude at my school... but he's moving in a few days XD

But nobody is ugly, really. Go to your room, and take a good look at yourself. Ask your friend if you are ugly, whatever it takes

Here's some stuff about me:

Hair: Brown and long. My hair goes up to the middle of my back when its down. I usually wear it in a plait and sometimes 2 plaits. Ive also got an average, old-fashioned frindge which my mum says looks bad, but i love it!!

Eyes: Hazel/Brown and quite big. Ive been told that ive got long eye lashes and my eyes are HUGE..

Height: 1.64cm. Its considered huge for an 11 year old, but everyone grows at different times.

Weight: At the moment my weight is 44.3kg.

Other: Ive got long legs and long arms and overall im very tall. Ive also got abit of acne on my face, but my shoulders are almost all covered in red spots. I dont wear singlets though, or anything that shows my shoulders. I also dont wear any make-up or dresses or skirts or anything REALLY girly. Some people say that I should start wearing skirts and dresses, but I really dont want to cuz i dont feel comfortable in it. Overall Im happy with my looks, but I wish that those nasty zits would be off my shoulders...

I get told that Im beautiful ALL the time, but I dont think Im extremely pretty. I believe Im average looking...

If you wanna see me than go here>> https://illiey123.spaces.live.com . Look through my photo album 'till you find some pics of me!! Some of them are pretty bad, others I like.

(Sorry for the long post).

~illiey12~

Pretty.
I live in Hollywood duh.Now I do.Just moved.
So you're saying people in Hollywood are pretty?

Just because people think of actors when they think of Hoolywood doesn't say all celebrities are beautiful.

If i think of Hollywood I think of plastic surgey x.o

So you're saying people in Hollywood are pretty?Just because people think of actors when they think of Hoolywood doesn't say all celebrities are beautiful.

If i think of Hollywood I think of plastic surgey x.o
Haha same. XD

I barely think any actresses are beautiful! As well as plastic surgery, when i think of Hollywood I think of my favorite song by The Veronicas :mellow: . And Celebs taking drugs..and going to rehab and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back