Rate the Siggy above you!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3/10

the only thing i like is the font and the colors

..and yeah.. i wish i could put more detail like fonts and italics and symbols but im already on the verge of 500 characters. i wish we could use more.

i love em too <33

i've been a fan since the start (lol i was really little when they first came out, so my mom got mad when ever i listened to them)

*i*/10 awesome song

7/10. I've been a fan of the joans brothers since they started. I remember their song Mandy. I loved it but all my freinds hated that song and they didnt even know who the joans brothers were. Now they act like theyve known them forever. esepecially my one freind who claims, I'm the a bigger fan then you guys 0_o. lol. And I have a magazine from like a few years ago when they were just starting and it shows this page about them and joe looks really ugly and i watched a video on youtube and nicks voice was soo like kiddish. lol it was funny. Yea and i still have that magazine. It has their mini bios and says their favorite things. Me and the jonas brothers have a lot in common. xD Yea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back