scary qeustion............ do you belive...in

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm down.I've done it with all my friends and they all did it too. Nothing happens.

I once saw an episode of Supernatural and couldn't look in a mirror for about a day without my Mum or Nan. Neither could 2 of my friends... That was really weird though.
i watched supernatral but i got to freaked out bye 1 of the eposodes lol. i wouldnt try it im to scared lol.

good luck bronte :)

if i didnt work then maby u have to do it on your own... but i dont think anyone would do it coz it would b pritty scary!

good luck bronte :)

My brother told me that at midnight in the mirror you say Bloody Mary 3 times. Then while

you're sleeping she comes and if she cuts one line on your back it means she likes you

if she put 2 lines on your back it means shes gonna come again and 3 lines means you're

gonna die soon

I don't believe it but my friends get scared

No, there is no such thing. The kids in 5th grade(my class mostly :D ) said she was haunting the school. The were trying to scare the 2nd graders. All 2nd grade was afraid to go to the bathroom.

NOT GOOD!!!!

It's a stupid and scary myth.

~Ruby~

EDIT: Here's a link, it's about "Bloody" Mary.

Last edited by a moderator:
there was a thing about bloody mary in my school but people were so scared they tried to hide but the people starting the rumor got topld off and in really big trouble i beleve in ghosts but im tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo scared to try it

No, there is no such thing. The kids in 5th grade(my class mostly :D ) said she was haunting the school. The were trying to scare the 2nd graders. All 2nd grade was afraid to go to the bathroom.
NOT GOOD!!!!

~Ruby~

I'm too afraid to click the link!

I've tried the mirror thing once.... ok, I admit, I screamed, but nothing happened. I think that Bloody Mary is just a scary story to tell kids. Nothing more. And besides, I would only believe it with real proof. That's it.

Alimania

I never tried it but it is probably fake. But still i am too scared to try it ><
Me too. I don't really lyke scary things. >..>

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

i thought u say "bloody mary bloody mary please come out and play"3 times while spinning around

We do the Bloody Mary thing in our change room all the time.

We say "Bloody Mary Bloody Mary I'm the one who killed your daughter." infront of a mirror with the lights flickering.

To be honest we see her but she wouldn't kill you, it's a bunch of lies. I think she just comes out to see what's going on. :eek:

oh thats cool, but i still wouldn't mess whith ghost

PEOPLE IM OK! i just got to the computer and the truth is i did it and it didnt work( probably becouse someone made me do it whith them) im going to try it again 2 night... my friend told it works after u try it like 10 times :D she said that she saw a goth girl in the mirror whith bright red lip gloss... every one that i know has seen her says something about bright lip gloss!

im REALY freaked out!

the only reason you see something and you say "bloody mary" infront of a mirror is because there is still some light in the room, and you can vaguely see your own reflection.

we did this at my friends house and i screamed just to scare everyone and they all freaked out.

hillarious.

good times good times.

and no, i dont think anything like this is real.

NOT GOOD!!!!

~Ruby~

hahahahahahaaha me 2 in elementary. they said the WHOLE school wuz haunted tho

the only reason you see something and you say "bloody mary" infront of a mirror is because there is still some light in the room, and you can vaguely see your own reflection.
we did this at my friends house and i screamed just to scare everyone and they all freaked out.

hillarious.

good times good times.

and no, i dont think anything like this is real.
Haha your probably right.

My friends are too chicken to do it with the lights tottaly off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back