Second wave of Gotchi Figures

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuromametchi, Sebiretchi, Ponytchi, Ichigotchi, Shimashimatchi, Makiko

GotchiFigures-secondwave.png

I found the above when I clicked on the television in the Swirly Sweet City Cafe, while I was logged on with a character figure attached.
I want the Ichigotchi! It's so cute~desu!

Amazing! I am Super glad they are getting new ones. The other ones were getting old!

I gotta get that Shimashimatchi figure! He's so cute! Hope they come out soon, I'm not the patient type.

I want the Ichigotchi! It's so cute~desu!
*Comments removed*

Please remember to keep posts friendly, concise, and free of spam. Thank you. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope they release a Black TMGO that comes with KuroMametchi.

I hope they release a Black TMGO that comes with KuroMametchi.
The Black Tama-Go comes with a second Mametchi LITE Figure.

Good news, in certain parts of the US the 3 new Tama-Go Colours and the 6 new TamaTown Figures are in stock! :)

Yep, I found some at the Target in Westlake Shopping Center (in Ohio).

Kuromametchi, Sebiretchi, Ponytchi, Ichigotchi, Shimashimatchi, Makiko

GotchiFigures-secondwave.png

I found the above when I clicked on the television in the Swirly Sweet City Cafe, while I was logged on with a character figure attached.
Stocks are in in Singapore - Kiddy Palace. 3 new TamaGo colours and the 6 Gotchi figures :D

Its true, I have Two And When there In the Tamgotchi they add games :3

Can't wait for these to come out in California!!
From what I've seen from other people's posts, they are already out in California stores. I would check Targets the most. If they're not there, keep checking back, as they will probably re-stock.

i still haven't seen the makiko or the yellow and black striped dude yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back