Second wave of Gotchi Figures

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So in total, there are twelve figures currently available?
Yes.
Wave 1

------------------

101 Mametchi

110 Memetchi

120 Kuchipatchi

109 Chamametchi

130 Violetchi

156 Ringotchi

Wave 2

------------------

105 Kuromametchi

121 Sebiretchi

111 Ponytchi

155 Ichigotchi

103 Shimashimatchi

131 Makiko

Note: The character name and # plate is above the figurine for wave 1, and below the faceplate for wave 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
so apparently the makiko and shimashimatchi figures for tama-go are only in canada?

I'm in canada. if anyone really wants them I can pick them up and send them.

Sounds like Bandai US got uninterested in continuing the line, probablly due to the low sales of the previous TamaTown products. It would certainly explain the extremely limited release of the new Gotchi Figures.

I never thought the Makiko and the Shimashimatchi would ever surface.

Imagine my surprise when I saw it on ebay though. I fully freaked.

I just have to have them all!

I'm ordering the wave 2 set soon through a super duper huge favor from a friend.

I can't wait to see the things they have to offer!

I haven't seen wave two in Australia, and they stopped selling wave 1 before I even had a chance to buy my favorite character, Mametchi. -_- They didn't even have Violetchi, my second favorite, here. If they do release wave 2 here, I would definitely get Kuromametchi, my third favorite. I also heard they have even more characters in Japan, such as Grippatchi.

Awesome now I can buy more not just my Kuchipatchi figure :)

So excited for it to come here in Asia :wub:

I just don't know why a Tama-go would be so fat -_- anyway it's good! :kuribotchi:

I also heard they have even more characters in Japan, such as Grippatchi.
Where did you hear of this information? Back in 2010, previews of the Gotchi Figures were shown at the New York Toy Fair. 14 Gotchi Figures were showcased, 12 of which have been released now. Two figures were shown that to this day haven't been released (were most likely either discontinued or were going to be in Wave 3). These figures were of Grippatchi and Mamametchi. Is it possible that these are the figures you are referring to? I do know that the Tama-Go was released in Asia, so there is a chance that more Gotchi Figures were released, but wouldn't we know of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back