Second wave of Gotchi Figures

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm looking on my trip. I'm going more south today... Might talk people into stopping in a few Targets on the way back up... (on our way home) But I guess it doesn't really help you guys If I DO find some. I guess the people near the stores might get em... Or get a few and sell them.... IDK. I'm more likely to find a Pink Tama-Go over any figures anyway. (We never had pink tama-go at my Target, so I'm looking for that and the two figures people seem not to have)

Maybe they were held back for the next set.... Nobody here seems to have any. Not unless they ordered them from Bandai......

Well I'm looking on my trip. I'm going more south today... Might talk people into stopping in a few Targets on the way back up... (on our way home) But I guess it doesn't really help you guys If I DO find some. I guess the people near the stores might get em... Or get a few and sell them.... IDK. I'm more likely to find a Pink Tama-Go over any figures anyway. (We never had pink tama-go at my Target, so I'm looking for that and the two figures people seem not to have)

Maybe they were held back for the next set.... Nobody here seems to have any. Not unless they ordered them from Bandai......
Good luck finding that Pink Tama-Go you want, and if you DO happen to find the figures (doubtful), then make sure to post about it! :)

Also they are definitely Wave 2 figures, not Wave 3; aside from the fact that they were all posted on TamaTown.com and the Distributer site as Wave 2, they were released in Singapore and the Philippines with the other figures. I have a friend who actually has the Makiko and Shimashimatchi figures.

I guess they could always come to Australia and New Zealand, as we get our Tamagotchi products from Bandai Asia who seem to have already released the figures.

Nope. Didn't find them... Just the first wave of the Tama-Gos in my main vacation spot.... I found nothing wave two...

I stopped in a Walmart and found a HOARD of V3 and some v4.5, with bundle packs of music stars... (Benton KY, Walmart off the highway....... ) I got a v3. They were NEW, intact, and $14.88 with the Music Stars being $11.88 ... for some reason. Oh well. Oh and some Tama-Leash for $4.88 in the clearance isle. I've listed all the colors/designs I've seen.

(Mostly v3, Yellow Stars, Blue Satalite, Green/Blue Frogs, Yellow with Red Dots, Red/Blue and yellow stars.)

(v4.5 they were all snake)

(Music Stars, Pink Lullaby, Black/Purple Glam Rock.)

But bummer. NO wave two crossed my path at all. I figured as much...

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know the features that the Makiko/Shimashimatchi figures have?

Cool! I have Ponytchi, Kuchipatchi, Sebiritchi, Ichigotchi, the lite Kuchipatchi and the lite Memetchi. Although ponytchi is not my favorite tamagotchi, the ponytchi figure is my favorite because it's the only only one that unlocks a shop(of the ones that I have), that you can buy ITEMS from. But I also love playing the trampoline game that Sebiretchi unlocks. If you are planning on only getting ONE from the second wave, I recommend Sebiritchi, because "trampoline" is FUN and EASY and a good way to earn quick gotchi points.

Any one know if they are coming to australia as i got the last tama go and just a few days ago got figers for 3.50 because they where clearence stock ..... Mabe there makeing room for number to

Generally when things are on clearance that means they won't be restocking them, doesn't it?

SIMASHIMATCHI & KUROMAMETCHI!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love simshimatchi. HE IS SO CUTE :lol: !!!!!! I love kuromametchi too... because he's hot :p

***OST EDIT: Please try not to double post; we do have the 'edit' button in case you'd like to add something in within 24 hours of making your original post. Thanks!***

Last edited by a moderator:
Any one know if they are coming to australia as i got the last tama go and just a few days ago got figers for 3.50 because they where clearence stock ..... Mabe there makeing room for number to
I contacted Funtastic a month ago and they said there aren't any plans to bring the figures here yet. :/

So where did you get the figures from? That's kind of odd.

i got ahold of the makiko and simashimatchi figure from that seller. i will be making videos about them as soon as i get them.

So in total, there are twelve figures currently available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back