Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joeseph looked at Edwarda, then easily hid his WOAH thoughts from his expression, seeing as his expressions never reflect his thoughts. "Hm."

"What a shallow whore." Said Mel. She stirred her drink around. "If Aaron loves Miruku, then so be it. Does she have any other power than being a total -censored for little kiddies-?" (Either OOC or really bad PMS? X_X)

Joeseph blinked, "Yeah." he agreed. Still hiding his woah, the pimp.

"And if I was Miruku, I'd take a stick and--" She paused in mid sentence, and her face fell. "Oops... I got carried away..." She looked at Joe, suspicious. Gasp.

Aaron, sadly enough, was extremely slow. His jumped around frantically, trying to take flight. "Help me! D8"
Evangeline came up to Edwarda, offering her a baseball bat.
Edwarda smiled at her and took it. "Thank you!" Then began chasing Aaron again.

Miruku sighed and tackled Edwarda. "Come on, aren't I the bigger problem here...?"

Mel pushed her glasses back up her narrow nose. She was still suspicious, but she didn't mention it. She just smiled back.

"Long day." She said, stretching and yawning.

"Yes!" Aaron cheered. He turned to stare at Edwarda. "Sorry. I was going to dump you the day you died, anyways." (Jerk. xD)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mel leaned over to peck Joe on the cheek, before standing up and gathering her books. She waved, then trotted away.

Aaron sat on Edwarda. "Stop squirming, PLEASE, and let me explain?"

People did stuff 8D

Chloe looked around. Bored. Obviously. "Hey Ross! Hurry it up, Man!" She yelled. "That dang ghost is gonna be back soon D:" She shivered at the thought.

"Christ, Chloe. Relax." Ross held the tube in the ground, but there were no vibrations. Therefore, no signs of any ghost nearby. "Jesus. You think coming towards the graveyard might find you SOMETHING."

Chloe shrugged. She looked around, and shivered again. "This place.. I get bad auras." She murmured, pulling out her book. "Its... dark energy. Lots. Not so much light."

Ross stared at Chloe a moment. "Example?"

Chloe shook her head. "Darkness." She said.

Mel leaned over to peck Joe on the cheek, before standing up and gathering her books. She waved, then trotted away.
Joeseph smirked, and waved back.

"Well, you were sorta in a three-way carcrash." Said Aaron. "I thought you were dead, so I passed on." He said, shrugging. "I went with my parents. We got seperated, and I wound up here. I met Miruku, and well.."

Blank was fast asleep in a jail cell. He had been taken in for disturbing the peace.

Uriah felt the world was unusually peaceful.
Aaron stood up off Edwarda, and went to disturb Uriah's peaceful world with a couple of cockroaches.

Uriah sulked because he felt the world just wouldn't let him have a few moments of not annoyance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back