Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ooc; Yeah.

Poor Joe should get kidnapped by HOOD to be his hooker's little-- You know what, my brain will a-splode if I finish that line. D:

YEEAAAHHHH LONGGGG.

ooc: XDDD and mel comes in shining armor?
ooc; YUSSSS.

AND SHE COMES WITH SUPER MIRU!!!11SHIFTONE

Let's just hope our winter-hat wearing hooker *instertwordherethatIdon'tknow* isn't doing anything when she comes. oAo

ooc: lol, not exactly. mel could drag her AS A FRIEND rite?

*thought she meant joexmiru which is also donotwant*

our choices in my characters for this plot are slim you see, because the only character that has any interaction with joe rly is kiku. AND THIS IS NOT A GOOD PLACE FOR HER.

Last edited by a moderator:
OoC: Psssh, no, MiruxHood

Bring kiku anyways! :D

ooc: o______________________________________________________o

epic do not want

lol, corruption of innocence. "What are you doing, Joe-kun?"

ooc: lol I took that all triangle wise in a way that led to melxkiku and i was all WTF

.... KikuxJoexMel needs a name

OoC: Psssh, no, MiruxHoodBring kiku anyways! :(
ooc; BIGGER DONOTWANT.

EVEN LONGER THAN LONGCAT.

D888

JoexMiru?

Lolololol.

That's not Donotwant, that's just lolol.

ooc: I'm totally cool with random Kiku corruption btw, the donotwant was for miruxhood xD its not like she could possibly understand anything thats happening xD

it's do not want because JoexMel & JoexKiku & AaronxMiru pwn it

.... MelxKiku needs a name now.

ooc: I'm totally cool with random Kiku corruption btw, the donotwant was for miruxhood xD its not like she could possibly understand anything thats happening xD it's do not want because JoexMel & JoexKiku & AaronxMiru pwn it

.... MelxKiku needs a name now.
OoC: Innocentshipping? xD

ooc; XDDD There's worse do not want than thaaat. at least everything in there but melxkiku makes sense.

Lolsure

ooc: But she was at some point... right?

[SIZE=4pt]we could name is Joesawhoreshipping. yet again, the joexkiku stopped when he decided he was her brother, so i suppose that doesnt work[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back