Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nekro gently set Cecilia down and stepped over to the wall, "this was not worth it...i..want..my...life...BACK!"

He punched the wall once and just slid down it, face buried in his hands

Shadow looked around again, "reminds me of Dalaran"

Cecilia frowned. "Daddy Sad!" She said, and crawled over to him. "Don't be sad, Daddy!"

Kinsey smiled. "You want the room facing east or west? Each room comes with a library, hospital, and bathroom ^.^ I haven't checked for restraunts yet though.."

Nekro shook his head, "tears wont help...but what should i do?"

"hopefully here i can get good portage to the howling fjords..i hear there's a roost of Proto-drakes there"

Chase was eying the garbage bin holding Mile's star fox. He had been keeping watch to make sure nobody tried to steal it. He sighed, tossing a rock towards the forest. Such a slow day it had been, with no element to his life.

Avril was ontop of a tree; watching the world. She watched it carefully, never missing a single thing. Everything was interesting, and everything interesting sparked that wild flame inside her that made her want to go kill that interest.

Vladimir saw such happen, and got an ohmai look on his face. The poor bird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back