Share your Signature!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is about me not being able to go to the Miley Cyrus concert, and how I'm looking on the bright side of it. I also added a creative flair. :)

The First part of my siggy are Links.

Then My Mood.

Then a Quote Describing my Anger At my Brother (its a long story)

Mine is colors to match my adorable av <33

With Philosophy-- my favorite word --

To the link to Felicity, my RP character.

And then it's just my username.

Not having a good day today, as you may see by my rather 'dark' look. First is a poem I quickly thought of summing up my anger. And my notes. As you can tell, not a good day with RPing for me. My mood and The one rule to being my friend, Listen.

I just saw that icon yesterday Locky! lol, Poor olive green crayon *writes on sticky note: use olive green crayon and sticks to forhead* There you go! lol.

Mine is a different sort of version of the song "Milkshake". I found it online on Urban Dictionary, I think. It cracked me up, I love it! Also, I have a link to my Zooreka pet, Wrinkles the frog, and a link to my virtual pet site. It mainly focuses on old Giga Pets.

mine is well.... a poem i made, a sentince in italian cause im FULL BLOODED italian,AND just a reminder to all of u whats the best car on the face of the earth!!!! =]

I changed mine,

My username looking cool as ever, Haha.

Notes:

I'm taking a break from RPing (For the best I have become a better meber because of it ;) )

I am feeling happy ;)

Still that all you have to do to be my friend is listen ;)

And Avatar credit going to Tama*lover :D She is greats with avatars.

Yep. All green today!

Mines basicly about horses, and how amazing they are, its also says thatI am going to a horse show

I changed mine,
My username looking cool as ever, Haha.

Notes:

I'm taking a break from RPing (For the best I have become a better meber because of it :wub: )

I am feeling happy :)

Still that all you have to do to be my friend is listen ;)

And Avatar credit going to Tama*lover ;) She is greats with avatars.

Yep. All green today!
And your karma now matches everything else! xD (Congrats ^^)

Anyway, my siggy's still the same. 8D I just love that song.

And your karma now matches everything else! xD (Congrats ^^)Anyway, my siggy's still the same. 8D I just love that song.
Thanks, I actually thought of that after I did that, plus it matches the Avvie, I am just a matching person I guess. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back