Signature/Avatar -- What is it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Theyre the same person... xD

A song I liike + an avvie that matches it : )

Avatar - A Dustin Milligan photo that I cropped.

Signature - All This Time - OneRepublic lyrics <3

Changed avatar and signature!

Signature: Is lyrics from "Defying Gravity" fronm Glee!

Avatar: I was looking on Iconator and I saw the cookie avatar and I thought "I must have this one!"

Username: I'm having this really weird obsession with monkeys...and bananas. Hence the username.

Avvie: My fave movie is My Sister's Keeper. That is a pic of Sara and Kate when they take Kate to the beach for the last time.

Siggy: Lyrics from the song 'Feels Like Home' by Edwina Hayes. That is again from My Sister's Keeper when they take Kate to the beach.

Sig: Initials to my loves name. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Signature - Part of one of my school songs. It's Latin, and it translates to something about death and it's really morbid so I like it xD

Avatar - I happen to be in love. xD

My avatar is a rainbow sheep running. It shows how life is like a rainbow sheep running nowhere, and how life has no purpose of following your dreams if you just end up

nowhere.

My signature is nothing. It explains how my soul feels about the world. Nothing. Its blank canvas shows how you can't trust or befriend anyone, as it will all end up as nothing.

Avatar: Found a cute Mimitchi. AAAWWSS <3

Signature: Words from the english version of the song "Love Shine"

Avatar: Expressing my love for music x3

Signature: My name ezzie and the ninja monkey part is kinda impossible to explain. The rest is history xD

Username: I was addicted with this tamagotchi character I made up so then babytamtam was created.

Siggy: Lyrics to "Tidal Wave" by Owl City. I chose those exact lyrics for my siggy because it basically describes my life right now. I've broken a lot of promises during my life, and the opinion about myself isn't very good.

Avvie: Found it on google. Yeah, it's not that good, but it goes with my siggy.

Avatar - It's something I found on a website, and edited to suit me.

Signature - The best quote, ever. And a link to my dA.

Avatar: It's Yami ! :D From YuGiOh, in case you didn't know. xDD

Signature: YuGiOH: The Abridged Series quote. Its a different one, but I keep changing my mind on which one I want though. I like this one though. It made me seriously laugh when I heard it in the video. Oh, and then there is a link to my dA.

Edit: Meh. I changed my avatar. Its Dark now! From DNAngel. <33

Ain't he purty?

avatar - a picture i got from google, cropped and edited to my liking c:

signature - lyrics to kill by jimmy eat world

username - fingerprints is the name of my site, and the name of a song by katy perry. i like it :'D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back