Signature/Avatar -- What is it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I looooove your avvie and siggy. <33 So pretty.

Avatar - Captain (Souzou) Sagara from Rurouni Kenshin. Got it off of a website and loved the shade of blue it's in.

Signature - Just a little something to match my avatar. I'd love to make it better, but I've got no room left. Oh and the invisible part, JamiKristanTTCFF, is kind of an inside joke. :'D

Avatar: It's from one of my favourite Hetalia pictures, with Italy holding out roses while holding a gun behind his back. A friend of mine on another website made the avatar :3

Signature: Lyrics from It's Time To Dance <3

New account!!

This is Keeley btw. ;]

Username: -COUGH- Paramore.

Avvie: I just thought it was pretty. I love love.

Signature: Leona Lewis song lyric.

Avatar is Patrick Chan, he's a canadian olympic figure skater, and I'm kind of obsessed with him. I really want him to do well in Vancouver :hitodetchi:

My signature just goes with my avatar,

Avatar: Howl. Ohyes, from Howl's Moving Castle. <3

Signature: Teekay made it for me. :33 It was supposed to seem sad, since Howl looks sad in my avatar. The first invisible section is me thanking TK for the sig, and then TTCFF. 8D

Avatar: A zombie with butter on his head from Plants vs. Zombies. That game is so hilarious. I've also considered having a mustachioed future zombie avatar, maybe later.

Signature: So, I was hanging out with my brother and he was playing Dead Rising, you know, the game where there's zombies in this mall (we don't want zombies in the mall). So, he opens an elevator and there's a bunch of zombies chilling out in there, so I just sort of start singing, "Everyone aboard the elevator train!" Don't ask me why, it just popped into my head, ya know.

Username: Surprise surprise, this in fact does not involve zombies in any way whatsoever. FKOD stands for Fuzzy Kitten of Doom, and I have used it as an online alias for some time now. Probably because I love kittens and it's ironic that they could ever be associated with doom.

Holy mother.

It's Austria. you know austria?

Ooh but the siggy is like, spur of the moment kindofish.

It doesn't really mean anything, but it sort of matches with my avvie.

Though it's a little plain.

Yus I fail at this stuff. xD

My avatar is Rika Furude from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

Along with my username.

My siggy is a quote from a fandubbed version of a song under the same name as the show. o3o

Username: My username is obviously because I love monkeys, and think they are cute.

Avatar: My fave character from My Sister's Keeper is Kate, and this is a good pic of her.

Signature: Something random. I thought it sounded cool when I said it, and it looked even better on here. It's meant for people I hate, telling them I never want to see them on here. But I don't hate anyone on here.

^ <3

Avatar: Russia. He's adorable, isn't he~?

Signature: The translation to Russia's character song, "Winter". Then there's "kolkolkolkol"~

Avatar - Explains itself, really.

Signature - TK made it to match my avatar (though I edited the colours a little). I'm assuming it's a Grammar Nazi-fied Nazi quote.

Avatar ; A cute lil puppy dog. I got it off of PhotoBucket..<3

Signature ; Some Lyrics I stole from the song; Hey Juliet - lmnt

@ Ginny Tonic-

Kukai's lookin' mighty fine in your avatar youse got thar. 8D

~~~

Avatar: Adorable scene of Hikaru from one of my favorite mangas, Hikaru no Go. :(

Signature: Lyrics from a song by the band Panic! at the Disco.

Username: Inside thing with a friend from another website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back