So wat is your hair color?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My hair is light brown with natural blonde streaks(but it's mostly brown, blonde at the bottom(which isn't much). It's like, dead straight and it's really long. I also have a fringe that goes to my cheeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is originally brown/curly.

But after all of it, black/straight :furawatchi:

Sometimes I ended up straightening up.

Fair-hair!!!! ^.^
Not to sound rude, but honestly, we can all tell which hair types types are "fair-hair" and which aren't. In otherwords, you can stop.

I have naturally wavy dark brown hair. I straighten it a lot though.

Mine's thin,wavy and blond. I have side bangs[Doesn't everyone? xD]

I keep it wavy in the back, but I straight my side bangs..Too much hassle to straighten my whole head, you know?

My friends say I have gorgeous hair.. It looks horrible. D:

I wanted to get black underneath, but my mom said it wouldn't look good w/ natural blond hair.

i have blond curly hair. its more of a dirty blonde. it has like ten different colors in it. *looks at hair* make that eleven. i dont nesscessarily like my hair. people are like omg! i want ur hair! no. you. dont. it curls so much. it looks like i use a curling iron every day. it flops down like a shag carpet on rainy days. it looks like i never brush it. (i brush it ALOT) on humid days, i walk outside, POOF! i have an afro. to deal with my hair, i ALWAYS wear it in a ponytail. no one (only my closest friends) have seen my hair down. when i flat iron it, i look in the mirror and say 'i wish my hair was ALWAYS like this' 1. 2. that's the end of that. i dont want to get rid of my hair, i just wish it would behave.

Mine is dirty blode and straight but can get a little wavy if I don't straighten it. I also have side bangs ;)

I have brown hair. Dark on the top, then gets light at the bottom.

It's kind of straight, but I straighten it sometimes.

Not to sound rude, but honestly, we can all tell which hair types types are "fair-hair" and which aren't. In otherwords, you can stop.
Srry, :) , ok, now i feel h8ted, *me crying.* :huh: :D :D

My hair sucks.

Its Like, Blackish with Reddish Brown coming out in it, I dyed it a Blackish Blue color A month ago today, and The dye Sucks.

And Texture? Straight, and Sorta Wavy depending on the Dryness/moisture of it.

Length? Shoulder Length.

Blah

Blonde/Wavy.

Usually I put it in a bun. I look better with my hair up.

Srry,  :( , ok, now i feel h8ted, *me crying.*  :(   :(   :(
I was trying to tell you to stop in the most "positive" way I could think of. I already mentioned I wasn't trying to be rude, which obviously means I wasn't trying to "offend" you.

I've done nothing wrong, therefore feel I don't need to apologize.

I was trying to tell you to stop in the most "positive" way I could think of. I already mentioned I wasn't trying to be rude, which obviously means I wasn't trying to "offend" you. I've done nothing wrong, therefore feel I don't need to apologize.
It's ok, i shouldn't hav posted that any way... :( :huh: :huh:

Ima dum dum any ways! :( :( :(

We're all dum dums! :D :D :D

My hair is dark brown and curly and crazy really thick and long.

But I straighten it and I'm thinning it out Thursday so it's not so hard to take care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back