Spazziness.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I was just thinking that.
It's cool to be crazy now. Everybody's doing it. So it's starting to become - nothing special. And that kills me.

[OverDramaticMuch?]

[butStillTrue.]
Yep.

It's not funny. It's flat out retarded. No one wants to talk to someone who screams "I like hippos" every five seconds. It must either be of instinct, or have motivation.

And it's actually okay if you're like that naturally-- But doing it to be funny or cool, is just... No.

It's cool to be crazy now. Everybody's doing it. So it's starting to become - nothing special. And that kills me.

[OverDramaticMuch?]

[butStillTrue.]
I agree, and was also just thinking that.

I don't spaz often, maybe a few times a week. It depends a lot on what I'm doing and who I'm with. If I'm with someone who spazzes every five seconds, it exhausts me. I like to be able to actually TALK to people.

I'd say that yourself Esther, and Feebee started the whole 'spaz' thing here, but that's just the way it comes across to me. Oh, and Michelle and possibly Krystal. Everybody else just comes across as a poser -- just my opinion. :X

I'm not a random spazzer. When I see something I like, I just get real excited. We all do it, right? But I do get tired of people who are like "ZOMG BUNNIEZZ!!1!11!" Or HIPPOS. Like Feebee said.

Katie; Well said. Agreed.

I'd say that yourself Esther, and Feebee started the whole 'spaz' thing here, but that's just the way it comes across to me. Oh, and Michelle and possibly Krystal. Everybody else just comes across as a poser -- just my opinion. :X
Lies! I don't spaz. I am sometimes a little oblivious to the laws of gravity, and I sometimes forget what I'm doing and act without thinking of the consequences. Never spaz. Just weird.

I agree with what all the ppl said on this page. It was funny like a year ago when only a few people did it, but now whenever someone pretends to be all spazzy it's kind of just like.. "*cough*cough* wannabe". Like Feebee put it: Just no.... xD

I like spazziness to a natural extent :) (this is considered on topic right?)

[SIZE=7pt]edit- disable smilies[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreeing with some posts above. There's a huge difference between genuine, funny and somewhat crazy people and people who think they are funny. Random isn't all that funny. Its just try hards trying to be cool.

I don't even try to be funny. It just happens for me. I know people who will actually just yell out random words attempting to be funny when they are not. And I've known people who will walk into doors or fall down stairs on purpose. You can tell. There's no geniune surprise or pain.

I'd say I'm accident prone more than spaz. And I'm real un-co too.

EDIT: Ok, I was going to just ignore those last few posts, but ive decided not to.

First of all, I understand what you guys mean by ‘spaz posers’ and annoying kids that are like ‘OMG BACON HAHA IM SO RANDOM AND FUNNY’ and most people would agree that it’s annoying, but really, you didn’t invent ‘spaz’

You people (Feebee, Esther, Katie etc) Are some of the more popular and well-liked members of this forum, so many of the younger members have probably tried to copy you to fit in, but that does not mean that being clumsy or hyper is YOUR thing. I’m not trying to pick a fight, but I’ve read all the above posts and picked up that many of the members are humiliated after your post, but scared to stick up for themselves so I figured I had to say something because no-one else would. How do we know that you’re all really clumsy and funny in real life? YOU could be the poser for all we know. This is the internet. I could be a 40 year old man in real life. *shifty eyes* :)

Back on topic...

I was obviously drunk while doing those things I wrote about in the last post. (I can't imagine anyone doing them while sober :( ) It was still funny though.

I don't care what you say. Spazziness once in a while never hurts anyone, dangit.

Today, as I walk walking through -suburb-,

I saw a streetsign with -awesome surname-.

I ran to it, screaming and started to hug and rape the pole. XD

Looking at some of the replies to this topic made me feel a little like no one's aloud to have fun anymore.

A lot of people don't spaz to impress other people -- yet majority do. I was like, also sorta thinking what Feebee, Esther and others were. I just don't want this to become a war, like some previous topics. In my opinion, there aren't any 'queens of spazziness' nor are there any people who invented it. It's just a phase that's gone all over the world, not just TT.

And all of the above was said while not trying to be rude.

By the way, pie and llamas make me upset. They're too over-rated now.

I had fun today. I am well again and have energy to burn.

In science the desks are tall and we have tall stools and I stood on the ring around the bottom of the stool and leaned over the desk [More like a table but whatever] and I realised I was in a 'odd' postion and yelled "Oh my! I be raping the table!" But since Mr Sadman [Nickname for him. Yeah, cool] is used to our sexual jokes and 'rape' outbursts he just said "Michelle, sit down and learn for once"

I've developed a habit of rolling over for no apparent reason and the things I've rolled into are amazing.

And I agree with Ksenia's wording. And Maria's words make me smile. It only hurt those who were accidentally harmed during an spaz attack.

Lies! I don't spaz. I am sometimes a little oblivious to the laws of gravity, and I sometimes forget what I'm doing and act without thinking of the consequences. Never spaz. Just weird.
Before 'spaz' became 'popular', I thought you were always like, "Hahah, I am such a spaz. xD" ? Sorry if my memory fails me. ^^;

Lara, well put.

[OverDramaticMuch?]

[butStillTrue.]
That's not it is where I live. There are only a couple of spazzes and I'm the only one who was born hyper, not a person doing it because it's cool or something! It actually isn't cool in my school or anything like that...

There is nothing wrong with having some attention to yourself and talking about some of the random things you do when you are having fun, but let's not turn this thread into a "Who's a genuine, natural "spazz" and who's "only a fake, spazz wannabe poseur"?

You guys are all pretty good friends.

No one should be competing to prove that they are "better" than another member. Not cool.

(No one should be posting comments about how they feel left out or that no one here "likes them" / "has forgotten all about them" either....)

I just searched up spazz in the dictionary.

spaz  /spæz/ [spaz]

–noun Slang.

1. a grotesquely awkward person.

2. an eccentric person.

Also, spazz.

A grotesquely awkward person?

Nevermind, alternate meaning.

---

spaz or spazz (spāz)

n. pl. spazz·es

One who is considered clumsy or inept.

intr.v. spazzed, spazz·ing, spazz·es

To be clumsy or inept.

[short for spastic and spasm.]

---

So I don't think I'm actually a spazz, I just spazz sometimes. There's a difference. And yes, some people are spazzing to be cool, but others arent. And its pretty sad that just because someone isnt popular and acts spazzy, theyre automatically assumed to be a poser.

---

Honestly, this topic confuses me about the 'definition' of spazz.

lawl, i was a bit spazzy, one day on my house, and i was walking and i was singin "la bamba" while carrying a big glass of coke and using a snorkel (not in my mouth) and then i started whistling t"la bamba" and i watched TV, i was FREAKING random that day (fortunately i was alone)

yep, i am latino "la bamba" is a latino song and its a bit old.

):

Honestly, nobody I know, have known, or probably will know currently says, has said, or will say "I LIKE WAFFLES!" every now and then. I think it's socially acknowledged that if someone did that--things would turn into a "grotesquely awkward" situation.

Grostesquely awkward? That's my new saying!

Because when you come down to it, everyone has their moments when they lose control and freak out for a while.

And to top it off, everyone wants to fit in somewhere and have friends. It's human nature. Don't freak out at me, ohkay? Just voicing my opinion.

Spazziness in general, to me, otherwise, is a rather....vague--broad--wide open for discussion term. It all comes down to what you consider a spaz.

^ Very very true ! :lol:

hmmm... yesterday, I think, I spazzed out when a weird, dirty guy in a women's V-Neck T shirt was chasing me to ask me out o:

Just to clarify things, I didn't mean to totally steer the topic off track. And what I meant by the spaz posers is, not the people that do something every once in a while to fit in, but the people who include something totally random and off course in every thing they say/type, becoming completely obsessed with being that spazzy person and expect me to consider them my Bee-eff-eff for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back