Spazziness.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We were passing out yearbooks in homeroom this morning, and someone was standing in front of the room with the box of yearbooks. I thought it was my friend Alison, so I like, skipped up and was all perky/hyper and grabbed a yearbook from the box and was like, "Oh hey, can I see this? These look really nice this year, etc etc" Then she turned at me and was like, "Sorry, you can't take one of those yet." It was someone I didn't even know from the yearbook class and I was like, "Ohh... I thought you were my friend... Sorrykthxbye" XD

It was soo embarrassing, but I can laugh about it.

We were passing out yearbooks in homeroom this morning, and someone was standing in front of the room with the box of yearbooks. I thought it was my friend Alison, so I like, skipped up and was all perky/hyper and grabbed a yearbook from the box and was like, "Oh hey, can I see this? These look really nice this year, etc etc" Then she turned at me and was like, "Sorry, you can't take one of those yet." It was someone I didn't even know from the yearbook class and I was like, "Ohh... I thought you were my friend... Sorrykthxbye" XD
I did something similar to that. I was at the supermarket and I ran back to my mum's trolley and was all like 'YAY YOU GOT WAGON WHEELS!' and then it turned out it wasn't my mum at all! it was a random old lady :p i was mortified!

My brother stuck a banana peel under my shoe today and I went flying.

Haha, that reminds me..

When I was about 10, me and mum were shopping. She was eating some yoghurt and I was buying donuts from donut king. Then I thought I saw her, ran up to ''her'' and kissed her. Turns out I had kissed an old woman who had no idea who I was.

Very, very embarassing, yet I cracked up laughing afrerwards.

Haha, that reminds me..
When I was about 10, me and mum were shopping. She was eating some yoghurt and I was buying donuts from donut king. Then I thought I saw her, ran up to ''her'' and kissed her. Turns out I had kissed an old woman who had no idea who I was.

Very, very embarassing, yet I cracked up laughing afrerwards.
Oh wooow O_O

I would have died, right then and there. XD

THAT reminds me of when I was in the car listening to the radio and I saw someone who I thought was my mom so I yelled "Do you like pants?!?" And she glared at me and it wasn't my mom.... I'm starting to think I gave her the wrong impression ._.

XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back