Spazziness.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I'm not a spaz type of person. I might have my crazy moments every once in a while, but NOT a spaz. I think I'm a little too old to act like that. Besides, I already live with two of them, lol.

Everyone spazzes at least once in a while!
What spaz have you gotten up to lately?

My latest spaz fun attack:

I put my iPod on the speakers and I sat on the floor with deck of cards and started dancing like Lady GaGa.

I almost looked hot. I was just dancing and singing in my room, so I got my wallet and started throwing the money and cards everywhere.
Well, once, i saw my friends M and B, i first action was 2 go up 2 them and say hi! So i ran over there and interrupted M and B and some other ppl i sorda no and said:

Me: "HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!"

*every1 looks at me strangly because they've never seen me act like dat*

M: "Hi....."

Me: sooooooooooo srry, that was random...." *walks away*

The other ppl usually see me really quiet and closed. However around my frineds i am hyper and open! So yea! :D

I ran through the rain coming back from my debate today. I pulled my jersey over my head and ran!

My shirt was half up. People saw me, but it didn't get to me.

Mum had spare pasta and was making the dog do tricks for it. I sat down and did all the commands and ate the pasta. The dog looked utterly shocked.

Let's stay on topic! O:

I spazzed yesterday when I saw someone yesterday who looked exactly like GotchiGirl96. o_o

Everyone here are spazzies. That's what makes TT so epical.Like Michello Jello, my life is a spaz attack...

At the moment I have no real stories cuz I'm half asleep. But I spaz A LOT when I see anything to do with Short Stack, Spiderman or Pacman. It's like, a habit.
Haha ILY.

I think my most well remembered one was last night at about 11 I was in a chat room CAPSing at people claiming I'd take over the world with my evil triplets.

Then someone asked me what my name was. I told them it was Chicken Bologna Sandwich.

Ah... good times, good times.

Today I started praying in the corner of the room for Short Stack to come on the radio. At lunch. Rawr. I'm class clown.

@Hayden: No, I wanna dive at you. I'm gonna meet you one day, I swear.

I yelled 'GRACIE GRACIE GRACIE!' and ran in a wet corridor with lino flooring and slid a from one side to the other on my butt. The wall stopped me. Grace looked away as if she didn't know me.

In the same chat room yesterday I told people that the Phantom of the Opera is here.

And he's inside your mind.

And then I flirted with inanimate objects... and started singing Panic! At the Disco.

Or typing, not really singing.

I went to the mall, bought a latte, and screamed, very loudly, "The whipped cream looks like paint!" And my mom ran away and pretended she didn't know me. Then she called me later so we could meet up again if I was done humiliating myself. Seriously, I wasn't even that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back