Story #1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and then the populars melted and Eva was the nicest popular ever and she got married to to the hottest guy in school and was a movie star and had a boy babyitchi named Jesse mcartny and he turn evil and killed his dad and killed his sister Ashely tisdale and tried to kill his mom eva but she shot him with a bee-bee gun that was realy a pistol and the little Korean woman called the police and fainted and Evas son was realy the popular that Eva flung to Mars and her real son got killed by the popular and Eva got married to a hotty that was realy another popular but Eva found out and killed the popular and got married to a real male :( and...

The little baby tama inside felt scared, and tried to poke his head out of the top of the egg. He was still a Tsubutchi, and was trapped in his rolling egg, he attempted to roll to the king's house for help, but he couldn't see where it was.

Last edited by a moderator:
i woke up and it was a dream. i was still unpopular. I went to school and I forgot to get dressed. i was in my PJs

Everyone laughed at me! I burst into tears. Everyone laughed again. But then the new girl, :mametchi: called Franny came over to me and gave me a tissue. She told everyone to leave me alone.

Franny is my friend now!

But something awful happened the next day. Franny said it doesn't matter but it does.

Lauren was teasing me. She hid my homework and I got into trouble. She was calling me names like Loser and Geek. Then the awful thing happened.

Lauren scared me so much that I wet my pants in front of everybody. I started crying again. Franny came over and started yelling at Lauren.

Lauren laughed at Franny.

Poor me!!

=(

Last edited by a moderator:
found his way to the king and the king said stop! but the little tama couldnt so he crashed in to the king and the king said...

(thats not funny)

so andy and mandy both went to school the next day and didnt talk to each other

there was a tama :mametchi: that found a suit that was called a hyper suit so he put it on and ate some candy. :mametchi: immediatly became hiper so he became a superhero fighting crime and eating candy..

so one day :mametchi: was fighting crime when he came acroos a :( wich attacked him immediatly so :mametchi: began to fight and :mametchi: pulled out a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back