Stuffed Animals ^.^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is cute. 

It's not very big, and it has a little scarf with snowflakes. It has gold antlers too.

They're my favourite animals ^.^
[SIZE=8pt]I have a little stuffed moose just like that! The only difference is that mine has a red and green striped scarf[/SIZE]

I have many stuffed animals but my 2 favorite are ones that I got from Build-a-Bear workshop.

I got them last year. I got the Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer and his girlfriend, Clarice. Both from the Rudolph movie. Plus I got Reindeer Pajamas that I split between the 2. I got 2 pairs of reindeer slippers, which they each have one pair, Clarice has the shirt, and Rudolph has the bottoms of the pajamas. They're sooo cute!

[SIZE=8pt]I'd have to say one of my favourites would be the stuffed Koala named Fuzzy that I still sleep with even though I am 14. Maybe I can post a pic of him when I get the chance :D [/SIZE]

I have so many Ty's I can't count. I have one of every variety, and a lot more. I'm talking 300-400 the last I checked. And that was years ago. Has anyone ever heard of Blackpool Tower? It's really tall and I purchased a Ty beanie baby called Mr. Tod from the top, over 300ft high. I really am obsessed. I have some issues of Ty magazine and some collector cards from years ago. My first was Zip, a black and white cat. I cut his whiskers off when I got him because I thought he looked ugly. D: I was arond 2-3 years at the time and I've been collecting Ty's ever since. I go to any shop that might sell them to try and find some, but I can never remember which ones I have. I don't have a favourite, they all rock.

Lawl. I don't acutally hate them!! I was just joking around =D

EDIT: But then again, I've tripped over most things

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh. Lol. I trip over alot of things too, I've tripped over nothing before lol.

*steers back on topic*

I also have a few Disney characters, including one I won in a grab machine in Blackpool. Also, I have a big Spyro that my dad won me years ago.

Oh. Lol. I trip over alot of things too, I've tripped over nothing before lol.
*steers back on topic*

I also have a few Disney characters, including one I won in a grab machine in Blackpool. Also, I have a big Spyro that my dad won me years ago.
OMG!Spyro!I had a massive spyro and a springy window spyro,oh and one with a skateboard.

I won a yoshi from a grabber (that i was trying to get forever!)in Yarmouth and I was so happy!

I got rid of some stuffed toys a while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back