Stuffed Animals ^.^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was six, my dad gave me a stuffed kitty for Valentine's Day.. And being the creative six year old that I was, I named him none other than Kitty. :3 I loved him to death because unlike most stuffed animals, he had course fur and strings for whiskers, and his eyes were completely covered.

I eventually lost him while on vacation, though..

On our last trip to Kansas City I bought something that looked similar to him as a souvenier, but ended up cutting the eyes out because the eyes creeped me out. So now there are just holes where they used to be. <3

When I was six, my dad gave me a stuffed kitty for Valentine's Day.. And being the creative six year old that I was, I named him none other than Kitty. :3 I loved him to death because unlike most stuffed animals, he had course fur and strings for whiskers, and his eyes were completely covered.I eventually lost him while on vacation, though..

On our last trip to Kansas City I bought something that looked similar to him as a souvenier, but ended up cutting the eyes out because the eyes creeped me out. So now there are just holes where they used to be. <3
Omg, you cut out the eyes?! Wow, lol.

Well, the stuffed cat I had before had covered eyes, and the new kitty had huge, bright blue eyes.. So Nicole and I performed a minor surgery on him. We've still got to stitch the holes back up where they were, though.. :3

I have 3 favorites. Their names are Mr. Bear, Whiskers, and Master Fluffums. I have them in 4 pics. Each on there own and all of them together. Here they are!

Master Fluffums

Whiskers

Mr. Bear

All together!

Hee hee. I have another bear (creatively named Mr. Bear Bear). Oh, don't worry. I have at least... 1...2...5...10...100...200....... yeah, about 200 more stuffed animals xD. There's a big box in my closet crammed with at least 50. Some randomly placed in my room. Others upstairs in the guest bedroom. Some in boxes in the storage room (we don't have a basement so we use the 4th bedroom as a storage room.) And there's more. I just forgot where they are. So yeah.

See ya!

snickerpie

Interesting. What does he look like?
I don't have any pictures yet. I'd rather take them after his eyes are stitched up, because as of now he looks a bit like a zombie, bleeding fluff all over my bed for the past month.. [Not demented at all, is it?~] :3

But he's black all except the end of his tail, his muzzle, and his stomach. But he's fuzzy.. D: And eyeless..

Going to patch and stitch them. :]

I found one of the notsosurgicallyremoved eyes on my pillow yesterday morning and had a mini panic attack. D:

My Favorite stuffed animal would most likely be my stuffed pig.

But heres the stuffed animals I won at the Fair Last sunday.

https://img402.imageshack.us/img402/3267/pr...onatthefwv9.jpg

(My favorite one is the Tiny puppy that looks like a wolf or husky, the one with only one eye, between the sheep and the Dog with the weird eyebrow. I don't know why I like it best, I just do. The sheep would likely be my second fav, Because its really soft )

I love going into BuildABear. I just.. Do. :3

Im Very Guilty. I love my stuffed animal maby too much. Her name is Stripe and she is like 3 years old. she was given to me from my Grandparents. In fact I just took A pic of her.

Stripe!!

She's my Fav By A long shot! But I Do Have A 2 Fav Her name is April. But My camra just ran outta battrie And I don't have A pic of her. Sorries!

i love stuffed animals!!!!!! there so kawaii! my fav ones are my three with the big eyes the pink and white one is called melody, the one in the middle is called graffi and the end one is called neko. ~click here to seen them!~ and my other fav one is my animal crossing wild world plush called ai! she even comes with a net!~click here to see Ai!~

~M~N

Last edited by a moderator:
I like boo best in the Mario series actually do they have a plushie of him? I want one if they do =3!

I have a lot of stuffed animals One of my favorite is a penguin I got from an aquarium :ichigotchi:

[SIZE=13pt] I have a lot of Webkins. I really like my black lab and white kitty. I have other stuffed animals to , most of my white & pink ones are on my bed ~ Waiting for me <3 I usually name them all before I buy them. ( it's a bummer if I don't get it because Id be already attached ) <3[/SIZE]

Stuffies are so fun :3

I have a Donald and Daisy from Disneyland that I display on my chair, they are really soft.

I also have a little teddy bear that's probably like my favorite. I named her Cutey Putooty, But I call her Putooty for short. My brother gave me her when he went to this rehab thing, which is why I love it so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back