Stuffed Animals ^.^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MUSHROOMS = LOVE PLZ <333

xD

Ooh, the other day I randomly typed in stuffedanimals.com in my browser to see if that was actually a website. Turns out it is, lol. They sell different stuffed animals. Who would've guessed? xD

aww, that elf doll looks cute! it's so old fashioned style, which makes it cuter. =P i'm also reminded of all my Pokemon plushies from back in the day..2 Pikachu dolls, one psyduck and a koffing one. my mommy threw them out or something. :'c i loved playing with them though, i would pretend they were real and we'd go on adventures. <P

I have a stuffy husky,monkey, frog,dalmatian and a black lab.

And I have a teddy that looks like gotchigirl's avvie:)

Last edited by a moderator:
My fave.....um

oh yes my fave is my stuffed elmo don't make fun, I've have since i was a new-born please dont make fun

My fave.....umoh yes my fave is my stuffed elmo don't make fun, I've have since i was a new-born please dont make fun
I wouldn't make fun of you. I have an old Tickle Me Elmo from 1995 that my dad got me. Its worth $800 but I'd never sell it! Its extremely special to me.

I love all 10 of my stuffed chihuahua collection.

And there's Bebe - She's a chihuahua too!

And all my webkinz especially Speckles the dalmatian!! I LOVEE my webkinz

Name: Fanbernine B. Ferret

What He's Called: Fanby

Species: Brown Ferret

Other Nicknames: Mr. Nine

Pictures:

https://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd243/S...da/DSC00043.jpg

https://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd243/S...da/DSC00045.jpg

https://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd243/S...da/DSC00046.jpg

https://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd243/S...da/HPIM0485.jpg

Cartoon Version: https://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd243/Squidda/FANBY.png

Yeah. I've got a stuffed ferret named Fanby. I got him last Christmas (in 2006) and I've loved him since. :) He's long, and he's given me imagination. His cousin, Rodger the River Otter, came from the Maritime Aquarium sometime last year. He also has an imaginary girlfriend named Sadie.

At that Christmas Eve, I was at my gramma's house. We were opening pressies. When I got mine, he was wrapped. I ripped off the paper, and there he was. I screamed "It's the weasel!" What I meant was, he looked the the weasel from the TV Show, "Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide." Therefore, his original name was Ned. For the entire night, I held him close to me. Originally, I thought he was a weasel. Then, all of my family (cousins, aunt) called him a ferret.

So, he was known as the ferret.

Later on, I saw on his tag, was "Fanby." That might of been what IKEA (the store he was sold at) named him. So, he was called, Fanby.

In one of my hyper moments, I invented Sadie and gave him the full name of "Fanbernine B. Ferret."

Pretty soon, Fanby came into my photos, and my doodles after drawing him on my mom's white board. (I think the first drawings of him are still there. :D )

I was drawing him in crazy places. From dancing with a mustache, to my emotions, to randomness, to chocolate-wanting, to cookie-wanting, to scientist, to Pac-Ferret. (Pac-Ferret is him like Pac-Man. He's shaped like Pac-Man and is like him, only he has ears, nose with whiskers, and his cartoon eyes. And unlike Pac-Man, instead of eating dots and avoiding ghosts, Pac-Ferret eats boys I hate so much. ^_^ )

Today, Fanby is a source of entertainment for my friends and myself. (And I can't sleep without him. :p ) His pictures, also provide an advantage for me. ;) Also, I whack people with him, and my friends make him blow kisses at people from the back at the car. :D

And that's all I'm gonna say. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for posting twice but I wanted to say that I kinda "rediscovered" my old fave. It's a beagle, he's about 12 inches long. His name's Maxwell and I loved him to death. And still do, lol. My dad got him for me when I was sick to make me feel better. Aww.

I really want to get another stuffed animal cause its REALLY cute! But I think I'm too old for it. (I am 12) should I get it?

I do have a few, well... I guess it might be considered a lot, being that I get half of my queen sized bed, because the other half is covered in stuffies :3

I have this one, her name is KitKat, originally I got her at a gas station, she's this really tiny tabby cat. The first night I got her, her tail fell off, so now that has a saftey pin holding it in. Her other injury was her left eye popped out, so that was sewn. I love her, apparently she likes caves, too ;3

Another is my cheetah, Chee-Chee, I never decided if it was a girl or a boy, depends on my mood, I guess!

I got her from my parents, they went to teh Lion King Musical thing, and brought back one for me and my cousin. Mine is less floofy though!

I also have my opossum!! ;3 His name is Danny, and I love him SOOO much. I got him when I went camping, he's so furry and cute!

Lastly, I have Sunny. I got her from Sea World before it closed, She is a PURE WHITE seal. When I was in Second grade I brought her to school, [Note, she is the softest animal I have...] and all the boys were throwing her around. I was so mad, because it had just rained/snowed and they kept dropping her. Finally, I got her back. :3

Strangely, she is still pure white without any marks.. hmm :3

I have many more, like all my Webkinz, but they aren't as important as these :3

I really want to get another stuffed animal cause its REALLY cute! But I think I'm too old for it. (I am 12) should I get it?
OMG, me too. I'm almost 12, and I've seen a few that I really liked. I totally think you should get it!

I have so many stuffed animals that I can't count them all.

They fill my old room, and my moms room, and the basement, and my dads room, and the living room. . . . . . .

I haven't gotten any recently though, these are just the old ones.

xD

I might need to have a mass garage sale or something.

I don't want to get rid of them though ;~;

[SIZE=9pt]I have [/SIZE]alot of stuffed animals o___o; But one of them is really special to be ^.^ It's a lamb that is so sof , and so cute. I was in love with it from the first time I saw it XD I got it in Roach Missouri , while being on a trip with some friends. My friend Crystal got a lamb as well ( a different one , though ) and she named it my name here and I named mine Crystal. I really had a good time with it , since we don't see each other often.

Other things that make this stuffed animal special , is that not only is it cute , it symbolizes gentleness and provides someone ( or something ) to talk to. ( yes , i talk to stuffed animals ).

I have some pictures of the Lambs ( sheep , etc ) that me and crystal got. Click on the links *below* to view ^L^

My Lamb ^.^

Crystal's Lamb ^.^

Aren't they cute? We bring them everywhere.

- Roygbixv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back