Super Rare Tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely invaluable. Still can't wait to add to my collection and get a Santagotchi and Devilgotchi.

I would probably go with my P2 since its so old or my V1 since it was my first.

Ive been wanting to own an Osu/Mesu pair for the longest time. D:

But I do have the Generation 1 and 2 Tamagotchi's from the 90's, and a yellow Angel. <3

If you REALLY want a rare gotchi, try geting the DEVIL GOTCHI. The rarest one of them all! I just have a green V1 :3

The Santaclautch is also very rare. I got lucky and got a green one at Goodwill for around $25. It was brand new in the box. I got it in 2004. I think it is as rare as a Devilgotch.

Last edited by a moderator:
My TMGC+C is my favorite. My partner got it for me while I was sick so I had something to do. So it's my favorite because it was purchased out of love for me. She let me pick the color and she paid for it. It arrived on a day I was very poorly and it made my day!

My Tamagotchi Angel, which my Grandma found for me at a thrift store. I was extremely thrilled beyond words when she handed it to me. XD

Also, my Digimons, which are my favourite virutal pets ever. Two blue V1s (one of them is, sadly, glitchy and unplayable), Pendulum 1, Pendulum 2 and Pendulum 3.

I would probably trade most of my collection just to get my hands on more of them.

I found my dream Angel on Ebay: Blue USA Angel, gold wings, in Jason's Store. It's beautiful! Downside......$220.00 US dollars.

I found my dream Angel on Ebay: Blue USA Angel, gold wings, in Jason's Store. It's beautiful! Downside......$220.00 US dollars.
Oh ouch! My Boxed US Angel was about $40 I think. Although i'm pretty sure it's gray in colour. Hard to tell when they are pearlescent :eek: Are the blue ones super rare?

No, I don't think blue ones are any more rare than the other colors, although I think the ones with gold wings are. Maybe they are different versions?

2 newest editions to my collection, and they're both rare: a TamaOtch and a Devilgotchi. Got them both for $95 total with shipping! Can't wait to get them in the mail.

I just got a v3. I found it in Value Village (I'm in canada).Now that we are in 2010, I consider it pretty rare.And it was for 49 cents!!! :angry:

Anyways, I also like my p2.

sweet.angel :angry:

I think my green/yellow Gen1 Tama is my most valuable..but I did have a brown/yellow Morino, and a pink/silver wing Angelgotchi...but I lost them somehow.. :'(

The Tamagotchi I was thinking of in my collection isn't exactly the rarest or anything, I don't have a Santaclautchi, Angel, or those vintage ones, but it is my oldest one. It's my v3, my very, VERY, beat up v3. I don't use it anymore, it's really unresponsive, but it's still a treasure to me.

You guys have pretty awesome Gotchis!!!! Well im currently dieting, and my partner is going to buy me a Devilgotchi (the one he is looking at is $400 haha) when i reach my next goal weight :lol: Its going to be the best 6 kilos i have ever lost :lol: (makes for some great motivation)

You guys have pretty awesome Gotchis!!!! Well im currently dieting, and my partner is going to buy me a Devilgotchi (the one he is looking at is $400 haha) when i reach my next goal weight :p Its going to be the best 6 kilos i have ever lost :) (makes for some great motivation)
Hey, how's it going with that? I'd say that's a pretty great incentive for reaching your goal but $400, wow! Pretty steep. There's ones on Ebay now for way cheaper than that. Hahaha, "cheaper." If only we can hear ourselves now. :p

Humm... Most of them I've got my parents to buy for me... But the ones I've bought for myself are my most favorite. MY favorite Tamagotchi is probably my very first one or my pastel pink angelgotch. If we weren't talking tamagotchi..... Probably my Digivices or my Precure items.... But I constantly go back to my Digivices, so probably one of those. (Like my D-power...Season3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back