Super Rare Tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im prodofmy first tama thati got today! (description on the signa) and i loved it! i got a girl that been named fochi! xD, wired name huhe?

p.s now shis a sleep and shes a toddler/chiled! prod of my little girl! :)

im prodofmy first tama thati got today! (description on the signa) and i loved it! i got a girl that been named fochi! xD, wired name huhe? p.s now shis a sleep and shes a toddler/chiled! prod of my little girl! :)
Congrats on your first Tamagotchi! Are you gonna build upon your collection and get some of the more rare (vintage) Tamagotchi? Have fun with your V4.5! :)

I don't have any super rare ones like the person above me =P, but I think the ones I love the most is my sweet candy shell design V2, white with gold wings Angelgotchi, and the yellow with leaves design Morino, which I can't wait to use!

Anyone with rare/special Tamas or any other VP should consider purchasing a safe. I mean, you never know what could happen. Just a thought.

I Just bought the Tamagotchi Collectors Addition 1997 Hong Kong from eBay for $19.00

Cant Wait For it To Get HEre.....is it a P1 or a P2?????

I Just bought the Tamagotchi Collectors Addition 1997 Hong Kong from eBay for $19.00Cant Wait For it To Get HEre.....is it a P1 or a P2?????
It's a P1. I have one too! :unsure:

IS it Rare??? Cause if it is that would be tottaly awsome,... also isnt it usualy WAAAAAYYYYY more expancive than $19.00 NEW in BOX
Hahaha, see my response to the PM you sent me. Also, I wouldn't classify it as SUPER rare.

Well, I got a working P1, extremely good condition, no wear or scratches from a Tag Sale.... Thats not so.... "rare" though....

I also used to have some Digimon thing....

And a V1.... but its ot really rare. I want an Angelgotchi.

Hello! I'm a long-time tamagotchi enthusiast, and I have some older tamagotchis from when they first came out, including a couple I'm thinking might be fairly rare. I also was thinking about collecting the vintage ones, because they give me that warm, fuzzy feeling for being 13-14 again and rummaging through those giant bins are toys R us for the coolest looking tamagotchis. :)

However, I've been looking online, and it's been very difficult to find a definitive page that lists rarity and value for old and foreign tamas. I know devilgotchis and santagotchis (or whatever that one's called) are incredibly rare, but does anybody know if there are rarer colors in the v.1 and 2, both American and Japanese? I know some of the rare ones, but it's hard to find a comprehensive list.

For example, I see some angelgotchis going for a LOT online, but are certain colors more "valueable" than others? I've also seens some 1997/6 vintage ones of various colors and I'm not sure which are rare and which are not.

If anybody knows or has a site they reference, I would love to get more informed.

Thanks!

-Sarah

My first P1 (+Angelgotch, Tamago-Chu, chinese V2). I got the P1 from a office friend 5 years ago, it's the green/purple design, maybe not the best, but i was so happy because the price of tamas on eBay that period was very high :)

I love to re-hatch it sometimes. The death screen of the P1 is very cute, more than the P2 Tamagotchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm most likely going to be getting a Tamagotchi Oden-Kun sometime soon, the yellow design, which is the rarer of the two designs. Adding to my growing collection. :)

I just won my dream USA Angel on Ebay today--the blue one with gold wings--for $35, brand new in box, tab intact. The one I saw in Jason's Store was $220. I made out like a bandit, and it's not coming from Japan. It's in Tampa, Florida, and will be here in 3-4 days. Can't wait!!!800th post, BTW. And just bought a smaller safe just for my Tamas. The Tama Barn fits inside perfectly. Yay for Costco!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Would a v3 be rare today? Yes? Okay, my v3 :3

My color [offtopic]...that was so expensive. As soon as I heard of a tama with COLOR, I went on ebay. And got it in my favorite color :'3 [/offtopic] I want some old ones though... My dad had a P1...I wonder what he did with it... >:3

I wouldn't classify a V3 as rare - more uncommon leading into common. They're obviously not widely available in stores anymore, but you will still see them on eBay quite a bit.

Sadly, I don't have any rare Tamagotchi. But, when I move out of home and start to build a life of my own, I hope to start collecting big time! :)

I don't have anything worth a lot yet (being a poor art college student and all), since I can't afford most of the collectable tamas. D: It makes me sad...

i used to have 2 american angels but i sold them both.

i now have 1 p2 which is in extremely worn condition from lots of play time, and i'm getting a TMGC+C in the mail in about 8-20 days X_x i am diesing for it.

paid about $62 including shipping, it's white. (want purple <_< )

and that's about all i have left for "rare" tamas... even though they're not rare. XD

i have someone that offered me a p2 and a pink angelgotchi though, thinking about taking them up on their offer if they don't want too much X_x i's broked now after the color tama.

I have a few rare Tamas: 1 limited edition Gold V3, there were only 2500 made worldwide. I also have 4 European P1's which cost me an arm and a leg! I also have all the US Angels which aren't so rare, but just expensive. I enjoy all of my Tamas, regardless of their collector's appreciation or rarity.

I predict that the TMGC+C and ID will be a rare find in the years to come as they are no longer in production, but very highly sought after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back