Super Rare Tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my most valuable tama will be the yellow US Tamagotchi Angel I bought on Ebay last week... Can't wait to receive it :D I also have a pink and silver Angelgotchi and a White Morino, which I value very much :wub:

I was thinking of collecting tamagotchi's after hearing about them but the thing is i dont know which to get...

If you could pm me about which ones to get that would be great thankyou :)

Kuromametchigirl.x :)

I just bought a white with gold wings Angelgotchi on eBay. Are Japanese Angelgotchi's considered "rare"?
Out of the vintage Tamagotchis, I'd say the Angelgotchi/Tamagotchi Angel (English version) are the least rare because you can still find a lot of them for very decent prices on Ebay. It's still a treasure to have any vintage Tamagotchi though. :)

My japanese 1st gen tama. Got it from my mom's cupboard while she was cleaning it out. Says it was from her college days. Excellent condition,manual intact but unreadable to anyone who doesn't know japanese. :angry:

I got an Angelgotchi for my birthday last October and I couldn't find this topic! XD

I wouldn't call this as "rare" as some of the more vintage ones I have but I recently purchased a blue CYOI EnTama that's in perfect condition. They're a little harder to come by than the regular EnTamas.

I'm mostly proud of making purchases for great deals. :)

I recently bought a yellow leaf-pattern Forestgotchi on eBay. How rare are they compared to other Tamagotchis?
I'd say they're rarer than an Angelgotchi, but they're not as rare as, say, a Santagotchi / Santaclautchi.

There were two yellow leaf-patterned designs released; one which looks like this and another which looks like this.

Out of the two, the latter seems to be the rarer one ( based on how often I've seen them on eBay ). :)

I gave away most of my collection to a friend some months ago, so all I've got now is my Japanese Angelgotchi.

Unfortunately it stopped working, which really makes me sad because I loved it very much. :(

However, I'm looking to expand my collection once more. ^w^

+' timestamp='1298630021' post='3068712']There were two yellow leaf-patterned designs released; one which looks like this and another which looks like this.

Out of the two, the latter seems to be the rarer one ( based on how often I've seen them on eBay ). :)
Yay! The Forestgotchi I bought was the latter one, so I guess it's a bit rarer than I thought :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm... my Mothra, Japanese P1/P2 (not sure which it is), my Osu/Mesutchi pair and my Nano; although the Nano isn't exactly rare it seems like hardly anyone owns one.

Tamatomo Ketai Telurin: One website had sold out, so I brought one from another site. It arrived in the mail today, but I'm getting it for Easter. That's the only thing I want, along with the Furby Island DVD.

Here's what it looks like!

Melodytchi Plush: I got this from the same site as Ketai Telurin, and it was the same problem with Telurin, too. I got this last Christmas.

Here's what she looks like!

Here's a thing I want but I might never have:

Chamametchi plush!Does anyone know where to find this Chamametchi doll for cheap? [There's a $40 one on eBay now, but I don't want to waste $40 on a doll]

My たまごっち おでんくん (Tamagotchi Oden-Kun) that my Mom found while she was in Asia ^_^ . I'm surprised that they still had two left, now one cause I took the yellow one :D , 'cause I heard it was out of production. The package was browning, and it didn't come with the dog keychain, battery, or tab :'(. Toy Kingdom probably took the battery and tab out. -sigh- I wanted to do a Japanese untabbing, lol.

:eek: ^^ You have a devilgotchi?? wow.....COOL!!!!

I'm going to get a japanese v1 (not very rare, but...)

My collection consists of

A P2 that has a P1 case

(yellow with orange boarder and buttons)

A other P2 ( clear Yellow with white buttons)

Morino ( white)

Osutchi (black)

Mesutchi (clear)

And I also have my connexions that are not rare. My favorite must be my Osu and Mesu that should arrive in the post tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back