Tama-Go Custom Faceplates

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 2 of the new faceplates!!(due to a possible picture ristriction per post..)

A Princess faceplate!!:

tama_go_tranplateoriprincess.png

A Mimitchi faceplate:

tama_go_tranplateorisand.png

And I know Mother's Day has passed but here's one for the occasion!!:

tama_go_tranplateorimom.png

And not forgetting Father's Day!!:

tama_go_tranplateoridad.png

So thats all the ones I made so far, PM me if you want more!!

Just raise your paws up for animal cruelty with a set of animal faceplates!!

Tiger:

tama_go_tranplateoritiger.png

Leopard:

tama_go_tranplateoritigerleopard.png

And finally a zebra one:

tama_go_tranplateoritigerzebra.png

Dont forget to PM me if you guys want new faceplates!!

Can you write a guide on how to print and cut them out? Because I know a lot of people want to know how. Thanks!

I have a request. Can you make one of Ness and Paula?

131px-Claynes.png

115px-Paula_Polestar_Clay.png

Ichigotchi :
2ivxyzs.png

kutchipatchi:
s5g1g5.png

lovelin:
ev1l4o.png

mametchi & memetchi:
qpjsd5.png

melodytchi:
33jpl3c.png

Mumble Jumble:
212j29c.png

Violetchi:
24lmwc1.png

i have a request ... can you use Purimatchi in the faceplate please ...

Thanks!

I'm sorry for leaving this topic for so long, I just needed a break from TamaTalk after my school projects started building up on me. As my computer is being repaired (i'm using my sis's), I can't load any faceplates on for the time being. What I can do is to tell you how to print and cut out the faceplates.

Printing the faceplates out is quite easy. Right click on the faceplate pictures above (over 50 to chose from!!), then click on "copy". Then open Microsoft Word or the Mac equivalent and open a new document. right click anywhere on the page and then select "paste". Then resize the picture to 5.8cm(height)x4.73cm(width) once you are done placing all your faceplates, click on print and wit for the process to finish.

Now to cut them out:

Step 1 : Cut out the main body of the faceplates from the paper, taking care not to accidentaly cut the other faceplates in the process.

Step 2 : Carefully stick a pencil through the middle of the faceplate(the hole where the screen is supposed to be),preferably with an eraser or something soft to prevent the pencil from going to far.

Step 3 : Using a pair of scissors, cut out the centre square CAREFULLY.

step 4 : Now for the most tricky part, the button holes. There are two methods to do this, either:

A: Using a one-hole hole puncher (fast but there is a high chance of missing your mark.

OR

B: Using a circle stencil and an empty ballpoint pen. Place the stencil hole with the circle size closest to the button hole size (9/32 of an inch does for me). Then use the ballpoint pen and draw circles around the button hole using the stencil until 'pop!' a perfect circle comes off.

And then you can just use the faceplate just like any other!!

A few more I made:

Furawatchi :furawatchi:

violetfaceplate.png

Chamametchi :D

Chamametchi.png

Kikitchi

Kikitchi.png

(My drawing is kind of shabby on this one :p )

Lovelin

Lovelin2.png

TamaMori ;)

TamaMori-1.png

iD L :lol:

iDL.png

Space Brothers :ph34r:

SpaceyBrothers.jpg

Anime Girls

anime_girls-1.png

Doremitchi ( Even if Togetchi123 already made one. I felt like making it. :blink: )

Doremitchi.png

I'm sorry for leaving this topic for so long, I just needed a break from TamaTalk after my school projects started building up on me. As my computer is being repaired (i'm using my sis's), I can't load any faceplates on for the time being. What I can do is to tell you how to print and cut out the faceplates.

Printing the faceplates out is quite easy. Right click on the faceplate pictures above (over 50 to chose from!!), then click on "copy". Then open Microsoft Word or the Mac equivalent and open a new document. right click anywhere on the page and then select "paste". Then resize the picture to 5.8cm(height)x4.73cm(width) once you are done placing all your faceplates, click on print and wit for the process to finish.

Now to cut them out:

Step 1 : Cut out the main body of the faceplates from the paper, taking care not to accidentaly cut the other faceplates in the process.

Step 2 : Carefully stick a pencil through the middle of the faceplate(the hole where the screen is supposed to be),preferably with an eraser or something soft to prevent the pencil from going to far.

Step 3 : Using a pair of scissors, cut out the centre square CAREFULLY.

step 4 : Now for the most tricky part, the button holes. There are two methods to do this, either:

A: Using a one-hole hole puncher (fast but there is a high chance of missing your mark.

OR

B: Using a circle stencil and an empty ballpoint pen. Place the stencil hole with the circle size closest to the button hole size (9/32 of an inch does for me). Then use the ballpoint pen and draw circles around the button hole using the stencil until 'pop!' a perfect circle comes off.

And then you can just use the faceplate just like any other!!
I used your instructions to do it, but when i printed out the faceplate and then cut it perfectly, it came out too small, im printing it on A4 paper, why is this happening? Plz help

Ok, so i figured it out, and i have made some faceplates of my own, so i thought i'd share them with you all

England+faceplate.png
England Flag

ireland+faceplate.png
Ireland Flag

kawaii+food+faceplate.png
Kawaii Food

kawaii+food+faceplate2.png
More Kawaii Food

Shugo+chara+faceplate.png
Shugo Chara (anime)

swirly+faceplate.png
Random Rainbow Swirl

I used your instructions to do it, but when i printed out the faceplate and then cut it perfectly, it came out too small, im printing it on A4 paper, why is this happening? Plz help
Are you sure you are following the measurements i gave you(5.8cm x 4.73 cm)? If you are maybe the European models are a little bigger than the Asian ones. Try adding a few millimetres according to how much they are smaller on the Tama-Go. Anyway, I finally got my laptop back!! However a virus has cleaned out most of my hard disk leaving the faceplates being posted here made only recently:

A Tamamori one made from the Tamagotchi anime homepage!:

tama_go_tranplateoritamamori.png

One of Togetchi's band in alternate clothes:

tama_go_tranplateorifireballs-1.png

A faceplate based on Tamastargirl's Youtube background:

tama_go_tranplateoripics.png

And finally a Lovelin one:

tama_go_tranplateorilove-1.png

As for the PM requests, I am working on them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back