Tama-Go Custom Faceplates

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure you are following the measurements i gave you(5.8cm x 4.73 cm)? If you are maybe the European models are a little bigger than the Asian ones. Try adding a few millimetres according to how much they are smaller on the Tama-Go. Anyway, I finally got my laptop back!! However a virus has cleaned out most of my hard disk leaving the faceplates being posted here made only recently:

A Tamamori one made from the Tamagotchi anime homepage!:

tama_go_tranplateoritamamori.png

One of Togetchi's band in alternate clothes:

tama_go_tranplateorifireballs-1.png

A faceplate based on Tamastargirl's Youtube background:

tama_go_tranplateoripics.png

And finally a Lovelin one:

tama_go_tranplateorilove-1.png

As for the PM requests, I am working on them!
Yeah, I used those, they where a tiny bit too small for some reason, so on the height i changed it to 5.9cm and the width 4.74cm and it worked perfectly, and thank you for your help, without you I wouldn't have been able to even design any face plates or print them off with out your help, so once again thank you, and i'm really glad your laptop is back, your face plates are absolutely amazing :)

NEW FACEPLATES!!!

A legend of zelda challenge given to me in which i had to make the faceplate out of only one small photo:

tama_go_tranplateorizelda.png

A dreamitchi and dazzlitchi one:

tama_go_tranplateoridazzledream.png

A Ness and Paula one:

tama_go_tranplateorieb.png

A space family one:

tama_go_tranplatespace.png

The new look of lovelitchi and meloditchi, made from the Tamagotchi japanese website(is that really Hapihapitchi?):

tama_go_tranplateorimori.png

And I am also reposting Orandatchi faceplates(only the ones i copied into my hard disk)

Anime girls:

anime_girls.png

and Tamamori:

TamaMori.png

And watch out for the next post, it will be the official scans of actual Tama-go faceplates!

Till then, goodbye and have a nice day!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Togetchi123, Since the pictures werent showing up, it turns out my Photobucket was banned. :p

EDIT: I'll try and make a new account on Photobucket.

As promised here are the original scans for the official faceplates from both thw Wave 1 and wave 2 Tama-gos.(credit to tamaaddict22 from Tamazone).

558d78b9.png

Im sorry but I don't have the measurements in which you need to print them out on. (will add on soon)

Hope ypu enjoy them!! :D

I saw you forgot the ringotchi wave 1 face plate and the black tamago wave 2 face plate so here they are from my very own scanner

scan0001.jpg

sorry if they are to small I JUST figured out hw to scan things XD so enjot :^D :babytchi:

Made three of Meloditchi-Hime:

2psq6b5.png

EDIT: Whoops, I didn't notice the third one got cropped out. I'll fix it later.

Representing my faceplates that were deleted in my second post and some new ones. :blink:

Flower Hills Park

FHP.jpg

Anime Chamametchi

chamatchi.png

Kizunatchi ( I know ,kind of blankish :mellow: )

Kizunatchi.png

Lovelitchi

Lavulitchi2.png

Chamametchi (normal characters with iD sprites)

Chamametchi.png

Image limit reached I guess. :( Sooooo.... Read the post below! :D

Part 2

Kikitchi

Kikitchi.png

Furawatchi and Violetchi (theyre the same characters :furawatchi: )(and credit to PixieTama123 for helping me on this one ;)

violetfaceplate.png

Makiko

makiko.png

Moriritchi

Tamamoriritchi.png

Lovelin

Lovelin2.png

Part 3 below.

Part 3

Kuromametchi

kuromame.jpg

Chama Bling 1

ChamaBling1.png

Chama Bling 2

ChamaBling.png

Tamagotchi Music (again, thanks PixieTama123 :furawatchi: )

tamagotchi_music.png

tama-gofinaldesign.png
this is my attempt altough it's terrible (had to use MS paint)i love harry potter and my house is ravenclaw so decided to do a harry potter theme BTW: the face and buttons obv won't show but i thought it looked cool so....

How did you all do yours pleeeeeeeeeaseeeee tel me

this is my attempt altough it's terrible (had to use MS paint)i love harry potter and my house is ravenclaw so decided to do a harry potter theme BTW: the face and buttons obv won't show but i thought it looked cool so....

How did you all do yours pleeeeeeeeeaseeeee tel me
I use MS Paint as well but I mostly use copy and paste. My first few (first post) used MS Paint-made backgrounds. Nowadays I use wallpapers from Google Images as the background. I also paste images of the Tamagotchis the same way, using MS paint to transperent select the images onto the faceplates. Anyway, I have my Year end Exams starting on Monday the 17th so I won't really be making any faceplates until November the 4th when it all ends :eek: :eek: . Bye!!!! :p

Today is a public holiday here in Malaysia (Deepavali) so I had the time to make this faceplate for Halloween and another one for Deepavali!

tama_go_tranplateorihallow.png

tama_go_tranplateorideep.png

Happy Diwali/Deepavali to all you Indians out there!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back