Tama-Go Custom Faceplates

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Faceplate idea:

Well my tamago is the blue girl one. I wanted to do something for it. The background could have buildings from tamatown so u can copy a image from google or something. So,i was saying, the background can have tamatown on it and on the top, in pink writing, it could say:Go to visit Tamatown!

and at the bottom (in pink writing again): Tamatown rules! Send some of yours to bandai, they are really good! This faceplate is a simple,basic design.

6z4vg6.png

merry X-mas... these are all little pixles from the santa-clautchi yay! sorry. yes yes I know it's not really legit, but I had fun doing it :] *fail*

OK, here it is.....(using the v4 Tamatown)

tama_go_tranplateoritown.png

And I also redid ZuZu's christmas faceplate (looks better now, huh?):

6z4vg6.png

So until next time, Have a nice day!!

They all look so awesome ^^ But i always have trouble cutting them when i print them out. Its pretty difficult to cut them

wjzw5i.png
This is my first Gozarutchi faceplate for the black Tama Go. I used paint and the template you gave me Togetchi!Thanks Togetchi!

Last edited by a moderator:
Done 3/6. I will refrain from using photos as they are somewhat hard to edit and crop into a faceplate.

The Ke$ha one:

tama_go_tranplateorikesha.png

The pokemon ones (thanks for using.png images, they make editing easier :p )

tama_go_tranplateoriarcmewhap.png
tama_go_tranplateoriblazmunchbilss.png

^Orandatchi: I think he meant to ask for 6 faceplates, one using each of the pictures he specified. But don't take it too seriously, the faceplates you made are still nice.

Done 3/6. I will refrain from using photos as they are somewhat hard to edit and crop into a faceplate.

The Ke$ha one:

tama_go_tranplateorikesha.png

The pokemon ones (thanks for using.png images, they make editing easier :p )

tama_go_tranplateoriarcmewhap.png
tama_go_tranplateoriblazmunchbilss.png

^Orandatchi: I think he meant to ask for 6 faceplates, one using each of the pictures he specified. But don't take it too seriously, the faceplates you made are still nice.
Thnks! its awesome!

Happy New Year!!

Heres a faceplate i made to celebrate the occasion!!

tama_go_tranplateorinewyear.png

I hope 2012 treats you all very well!

Oi amigos eu tambem estou fazendo alguns Tama Talk personalizados

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back