Tama in school....safe or danger?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One time when I was a freshman in highschool mine got hungry and beeped. NOBODY in my school at that time had a tama...so everyone was like "what the heck is that noise"?! So I pulled it out and showed people and half the class was like "wow you're gay" and half thought it was awesome and wanted one too :) The teacher said it was ok if I had one but to leave it paused haha =)

There's no huge risk in bringing my tamas to school as long as I don't play with them in the middle of class. I just keep the sound off and check on them in between classes and during lunch. Technically, students can only have electronics out before and after school hours, but none of the teachers object to people using their laptops and MP3 players at lunch time.

As for social status, I'm already somewhat of an outcast. I don't know anyone who brings tamas, although I know someone who used to own one (she said she lost it and its batteries died. Poor tama). I don't think people would say they're stupid or childish, especially since a lot of people in my classes like kids' cartoons. Most people don't pay much attention to me, so I doubt tamas will have much impact on my nonexistent social life.

I remember getting caught in fourth grade with them.

I hid them in my desk and I'd bend over and play with them inside until my teacher caught me.

She made me stay inside for recess and write:

"I will not bring my tamagotchi to school anymore." 45 TIMES. Until I complained, and she made me only do it 15.

I bring mytamagotchis to school and none of my teachers care! Just as long as i dont play w/ them while im doing work or he is tallking. Even during actual class as long as im done w/ my work. And i have to keep the sound off. Even when i forget though and it beeps my teacher just looks at me. Everybody else doesn't have one cause they think they're stupid. So, naturally everybody looks at me and laughs. :p Its actually pretty funny. Though, one time i did accidently bring it w/ me during a test that i wasnt supposed to (i forgot to put in my backpack) and it beeped really loud a bunch of times. They almost took it away for a week :( . The only reason they caught me is because, naturally, everybody looked at me when it beeped :angry: .

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

I once took my V5 Familichi to school on the last day of term and on the last day of term, you are allowed to bring toys and stuff in. It was my last toy day until I moved up to high school. As our class had been doing Toy day for 7 years, we know all the ways to sneek toys into the whole school's end of term assembely. One boy got his Iphone in!!! As my familichi had just evolved into 100% adults. My Tamagotchi beeped and transformed whilst I was making a Year 6 speech! My teacher fumed and got me up infrount of the whole school to show and explain my Tamagotchi and why I had it in assembley! I got made to do lines and bust my biggest fear infrount of the whole school - singing. She made me sing Ugly by the sugerbabes!!!

OMG.....She us soooooo scary! I cried my eyes out and was so embarassed! As the pupil presedent of the whole school, I got teased a lot!

I haven't been caught because my schools haven't been so strict. (I'm so lucky! :lol: ) In primary school my teachers opinion was: "You can take anything to school with your own responsebility if it doesn't disturb teaching." Only cell phones were banned. I played with my tamas in class and nobody complained. :lol: :lol: My tama has even beeped in the middle of a class and I didn't get caught. :lol:

Now I'm in comprehensive school and my teachers are blind! Pupils play with their cell phones (and in my case, tamas) and nobody sees it. So I can relax and enjoy my freedom. :lol:

One time when I was a freshman in highschool mine got hungry and beeped. NOBODY in my school at that time had a tama...so everyone was like "what the heck is that noise"?! So I pulled it out and showed people and half the class was like "wow you're gay" and half thought it was awesome and wanted one too :lol: The teacher said it was ok if I had one but to leave it paused haha =)
occasionally i have them in my pencil case at school, and i hear it beep and i'm like "oh crap, did anyone hear that?" but no one ever does except me for some reason. also i left it in my pocket of my jacket at my oboe lesson and it was beeping the whole time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back