Tama in school....safe or danger?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in college, so my professors don't even care. I can text, surf the web, etc on my phone during all of class even HAHA.

But when I was in elementary school when the P1s came out, I brought all of my VPs to school and no one really cared.

one time at school, i had my tamagotchi in my pocket. but what i didn't know was that the entennae and keychain were sticking out of my pocket. i was lucky that i had a pretty cool teach at the time, because she didn't take it away. but she said that if she saw it again she would take it away.

if you're good at hiding it, then its no problem. I keep them in my pencil case sometimes, lol.

if you're good at hiding it, then its no problem. I keep them in my pencil case sometimes, lol.
What I do, is i get a tissue ready and hide it over my tamagotchi as i attach it to the end of a zip inside the left area of my blazer and its zip pockets and I pretend im getting a tissue.

My suggestion would be: Don't take it to school if you want to keep it. My teacher eventually banned them when the first generation came out. A few people got theirs taken away.

For me it's totaly safe to take my tamas to school. My teacher right now doesn't even know what it is. I just put it on the time screen and she thinks it's a high tech watch! The only problem is that I sometimes get mobbed by crazy 4th graders if they see me playing with it on the yard.

My school used to be safe but now we have a crazy principle who will confiscate anything, So I haven't risked it.

I'm gonna try my Mini when I get off break. Really easy to care for, lol, so super easy to sneak!(I sneak my cellphone all the time, which is bad, I admit, I do NOT suggest you do that, but I have straight A's and I only mess with it when I've finished my work.) Other Highschoolers are soooo addicted to their cell-phones that they feel a need to text every two seconds.

Some of the girls just practically wave their hand over the keypad and return the cell to the depths of their oversized purses. I have a keyboard and can't text that fast when LOOKING...

*twitches*

Anywho, as long as I'm parinoid, Its safe for me at my school. But most of my tamas I know all the quirks to(minus my new music star, need to get used to it) and I can tend to it on silent and without looking. LOL.

If you're sneaky and your grades are great and your tama won't cause them to drop, feel free to sneak them! Just be careful!

(Some teachers are more lenient when you have an A++ in their class when it comes to contraband... Such as with cellphones, one teacher, instead of writing up one student(so it got on his record) she confiscated his cell and gave it to hi football coach to return after practice(it was about halfway through the day) Another time, I was playing with my V3 in history(I finished my work) and my teacher just told me to put it away because it would make other students feel like they could text and such, despite him knowing I wasn't. And of course, he was a good teacher, and I respected him, so I did as he asked.) 'w'

In Grade 2, I had a strict teacher :eek: We were really good at hiding tamagotchis (mine was V3). It was hidden very well for about 3 week? maybe less?

Anyways, I lost my tamagotchi on school grounds. So During free time. I told my friends to write "LOST TAMAGOTCHI, IF FOUND RETURN TO blahblahblah" Fortunately, my teacher didn't care that we were crowed along my desk and after school my friend's sister found it. WOO HOO, it was not happy :(

The next day, my teacher heard a BLEEP! It went to the washroom. My teacher

Made me stand up and didn't take it away but instead took it and and made me follow her. Then she said "This Tamgoushis an electronic, meaning it is very dangerous to bring it because it can be stolen, or LOST!" :mellow:

We didn't really care, we just keep it at our desk and became more secretive with it :D

Anyways it's safe and dangerous. You just need to be aware of what could happen

I remember my neighbor let me baby sit his tamas and I would carry a purse around and it had a bunch of tamagotchi's in it. (Some that I was baby sitting and some are mine) What happend was we were taking a test and all of them kept on beeping. I just said it was my watch and I paused them during lunch. :nazotchi:

Haha. x3

When I was in Year Four (ages 8-9), we all used to bring our Tamagotchis in, and we all thought we were rebels if we left the sound on. ;) Our cloakroom or whatever it is was right next door to our classroom, so during tests and things, you would hear this beeping. So then the teachers raided our bags. -.-

LOL. I was so young.

I had my Pokewalker (Sunkern inside) in my pocket and I wanted to check how many steps and watts I got, but my teacher noticed. I maneged to get my Sunkern back by hitting my teacher's head with a baseball bat. When the principal came, she told us who wants to explain what happened to the teacher, and I said "Oh, he's just snoozin'. You know how lazy teachers are like?" and I managed to make it out of school.

I had my Pokewalker (Sunkern inside) in my pocket and I wanted to check how many steps and watts I got, but my teacher noticed. I maneged to get my Sunkern back by hitting my teacher's head with a baseball bat. When the principal came, she told us who wants to explain what happened to the teacher, and I said "Oh, he's just snoozin'. You know how lazy teachers are like?" and I managed to make it out of school.
You hit you teacher over the head with a baseball bat?! o_O

I feel sorry for the teacher, and I think that was really mean of you to hit you teacher over the head with a base ball bat. You could have asked for it back at the end of the day. And if he kept your Pokewalker, it would have been your own fault. >.>

~~

At my school, it is outlawed to bring any electronics to school. Plus having a Tamagotchi at Middle School is a socal killer. You have the Tama, you are instantly friend-less. But anyway, I leave my Tama at home anyway.

You hit you teacher over the head with a baseball bat?! o_OI feel sorry for the teacher, and I think that was really mean of you to hit you teacher over the head with a base ball bat. You could have asked for it back at the end of the day. And if he kept your Pokewalker, it would have been your own fault. >.>

~~

At my school, it is outlawed to bring any electronics to school. Plus having a Tamagotchi at Middle School is a socal killer. You have the Tama, you are instantly friend-less. But anyway, I leave my Tama at home anyway.
i know middle school sucks i get scared when mines get tacken away good thing i have a locker in 4 grade my dad got me the tamagotchi v4 and it was camo or something like that i was playing it when we where eating and she saw me playing and she told me that give it to me and i turned red and started to cry and the tamagotchi was a todler and then the girls where all like aww and they started huging me and then after school i got it back yay it was sick and it had 4 poops ew it was in kitrege elementry school the principal is miss.blair she is so mean

I have never been caught in school but if one of my teachers saw i was playing on a tamagotchi he/she would just tell me to put it away :/

In Sweden, where I live, only g1, g2, and the connexions have been released, wich means there was a big gap between the late 1990's and 2006. when tamagotchi plus came to europe i was in year 1, and was going in a very small school witch only about 100 kids in it. When i got my first, on my seventh birthday, it was a v3. But the tamagotchi fever had alredy been and noone brought their tams to school anymore, noone exept me! when the kids saw my tama, everybody buyed new v3's and since it was such a small school, a new tamagotchi fever started thanks to me!

I remember once, a while after that, still in year 2 though, I was known as the tama-guy in class, we had a math lession and a tama beeped :) . Everybody in class loked up at me, crossing their arms. I shouted :"It was not me my tamagotchi is PAUSED!!!" People in class starded rolling there eyes at me :( , going back to work, noone noticed my friend Wilma run out of the classroom to take care of her tama that had beeped! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
It happened to one of my friends. It beeped during a test, my teacher did nothing. It beeped again and..... SHE HEARD IT! She asked who that was, my classmate(not my friend) said it was me. I didn't have my tamagotchi that day, so I blurted out, "I broke it!" Everyone stared at me...then my friend said it was hers and she was CRYING! Everyone asked why she was crying, and she said it died! And when I got home, mine was dead too!!!

I miss America....

You hit you teacher over the head with a baseball bat?! o_OI feel sorry for the teacher, and I think that was really s****y to hit you teacher over the head with a base ball bat. You could have asked for it back at the end of the day. And if he kept your Pokewalker, it would have been your own fault. >.>
@ Crystallize: IT IS MY LIFE SO PLEASE BE QUIET.

People make fun of you if you bring Tamagotchis to school. Well, it is they're opinion. And on top of that, you may get it taken away. I keep mine asleep while I go to school. Once, I accidentaly kept the sound on. AND my Dazzilitchi (Erika) was having an R&B concert (Buttons CAN be pushed while they are in your pocket). My teacher asked me what it was, and I said "MY PHONE IS RINGING!" He belived me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back