Tama in school....safe or danger?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One Time i was in Music, The teacher Told us to be queit because we were Loud, and when everyone was queit, My Tama V4.5 Bleeped! :wacko: My teacher Looked at me and said, "What was that Bleep?" I Said, "I Burped...." :wacko: She Fell for It.... :wacko:
LOL! That is really funny. I'm surprised your music teacher fell for it. Nobody burps like that! LOL!

I had it taken away numerous times during school. :( :D

But, if Colortchi ever comes back to this topic, I just have one thing to say to her: DON'T, UNDER *ANY* CIRCUMSTANCES, TAKE YOUR TAMAGOTCHI PLUS COLOR TO SCHOOL! THE COLOURS ON THE SCREEN AND ALL WILL ALERT MANY STEALER-PEOPLES, AND IF YOU LOSE IT YOUR PARENTS AREN'T GONNA BE TOO HAPPY WITH YOU!!! :(

Sorry for shouting, but my point to get across is important. :(

Ok one time i was in 2nd grade I had this huge test and the teacher was all like blah blah so i didnt care before you know it, my tamagotchi was dying and u know how the beeps are and i was dead silent basicly paralyzed everybody looked at me and luckuly my desk was a mess i had it under alot of my papers she looked in my desk and didnt find it :D :) B) :D :D

Ok I almost got caught too!! Ok well me and my best friend wanted to connect to make our tamagotchi's married. We both took out tama's to school and we we connecting under the lunch table. The Vice principle almost saw our tama's when he walked by!!

~tama_pal225 :p

I was in second grade, and like, we were doing this math thing. I had showed my tama to my friends and all of a sudden, they were like,"Let's play with it!" So I took it out, (it was already a :angry: ) and from then on, I never saw my V3 again.

I usually check on my tama while we are switching classrooms. I always turn off the sound before school. I dunno why but im the only perso nwith tama's (that I know of) but I hae 2 music stars so its harder to take care of em during class lol. but I don't..usually..

Getting caught with your tamagotchi is very easy I brought in my tamagotchi to show my friends and then i hear it beeping in my poket i wasnt sure if it was on or i was hearing things so i went to my backpack to see it wasnt i turned the sound off but it on pause

wow dont forget that tamagotchis are electronics beacuse you will get in alot of trouble if your school dosent allow them or it will be taken away <_< you will be very mad if they take it away

I got caught with mine in 5th grade. We were in Social Studies, and my best friends tamagotchi got mail, (her sound was on) and the teacher heard it. And then, a girl in my class,(let's call her Rainbow.) shouted across the room, I BET IT WAS ONE OF THOSE TAMAGOTCHI THINGS!" My teacher took my best friend out in the hall and made her tell on everybody in my class who had a tama. Which included me. She took all of us out into the hall, (I think including Rainbow) and told us if we brought them back, we would be "written up." Before she called us out in the hall, the sound was off on mine, but it was off pause, and I paused it before she called us out and told her it had been paused with the sound off all day. I still kept taking mine after that, but I was way more secretive about it. When we all got caught, I was wearing it out in the open on my lanyard. So yeah, I would say that tamas in school would be on the center-line between safe and danger, IF you're good at hiding them.

-Edward's_Gurl-

I've never gotten caught with a Tama in class. xD Some time ago I switched the lanyard on my school ID with the one that came with my celebrity and kept the tama in my pocket. ^_^ I kept the sound off and used it to check the time at break. :D

In my school, I have seen a few kids with tamas. Some of then even wear them on lanyards!

As long as you pay attention and participate in class, tamas are okay. Unless they become distractions.

My mom doesn't know that I sometimes bring my tama to school but my grades are still okay XD

The "tama craze" went on at my school during 4th grade. I never got caught but tons of other girls did. We originally just kept them in our backpacks but the girls in the other class said they were allowed to keep them in their desks during the day. We got permission too but it all went downhill from there. they got taken away most at lunch time because the rule was that we had to eat lunch before we played with tamas. Then one day our principal came to talk to the class about people asking to go to the bathroom so they could take care of their tamas (which all of us did). so after that we were only allowed to play with them after school.

I was using mine when the teacher was right next to me. lol narb teachers that don't see thiongz these dayz..

Teachers arent really on the lookout at my school cause im one of very few my age who has one (viva le version three) still. *sheepish look*

[SIZE=14pt]i wish i could take my tama's to school. but im too old and if anyone saw me with them it would be like "social suicide" i guess because no ones brought them to school for like 3 years. their not really all that popular here.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I have. In fourth grade, my teacher caught me while I was finding a mate on the dating show (v.5) and took it away. I never brought it back to school again... until now.

When the original Tamas came out (back in the 90s) I brought them to school but only cared for them at breaks and lunch time.

Then when the V1 came out I was in high school and the teachers didn't particularly care as long as you were paying enough attention in class, so they sat on my desk.

Now I am out of school and bring them to work with me. Fortunately I work with my parents at our family business so they just roll their eyes and laugh. Sometimes they beep when I am on the phone with an important customer and I pretend I don't hear it. :(

None of my teachers mind if it's clipped on my backpack or if it's around my neck on a lanyard outside of my shirts as long as I'm not playing with it. But if I do play with it, I play inside my sweater. I've never been caught ONCE with it 2008 and 2009. Other years, teachers had to go and take them away. :(

As for my HISTORY teacher, she doesn't care one bit if I'm playing with it, because I'm always paying attention.

I feel sorry for you guys :( Im the only one with a tama at my school. So, my teachers dont care :D But if Im playing them while teachers talking I could get a yellow slip (REALLY bad at my school, right after a blue slip, which also bad) I feel embarrassed when it beeps in the middle of class. Everybody looks at me. :D

I accidentally left the sound on once. When it beeped i was sweaty and embarassed! :D :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back