Tama in school....safe or danger?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is when I was like in Gr4 and we had the V1, V2 and I think V3 (I'm in year 8 now). Every1 had a tamagotchi and when I say every1 I mean every1 the whole school seemed 2 have 1 @ the time including the guys, the teachers didn't care that we brought them 2 school as long as we didn't use them during class time. So every1 would use them at Recess and lunch. But 1 day some1 stole a tamagotchi, then the next 2 were stolen and till so many tama's were being stolen (luckly none of mine were). In the end how school banned them and if u were caught with 1 u were deemed 2 get into loads of trouble. Well thats my story anyway. By the way the bit about the penis wasn't very nice. :)

its not that hard to hide it...u just hav to put it in ur pocket and turn the sound off. all you hav to do is either check it when you change classes or wait till a major distraction durring class...either way SILENCE is the key. :)

yeah the tama craze was in year 4 at our school. i had a friend called Jake who had 1 on the bus on the way back from a trip and it was silent and it went off :eek: out evil teacher said who was that and everyone said jake and i was sat behind jake and he passed it to me and said look after it and give it back when we get back. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

i got my V2 taken in y4 and i had 2 get my mum n 2 get it back. she said "why were u feeding it?!" i said who said i was feeding it? she paused then said u can go home now. :eek: the next day my enemys tamagotchi bleeped and she tryed to blame me!!! :D noone belived her and she got told of

I think they are mildly dangerous. I usually take care of mine during lunch and when switching class periods. I just pretend I'm looking for something in my bag. But I try to finish my work a bit early to check on them. I haven't gotten caught yet. I hope I don't LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
I only took my tamagotchi to school once and it got taken away,but to avoid your tama getting taken away i recomend you turn the sound off and cheak it during breaks like lunch and stuff. or if you dont mind you can change the time to when it is time for your tama to go to bed then you dont have to worrie about it. you can then change the time back to the proper time after school, OR if your parents dont mind or if you have some other person you can ask them to ″tama-sit″your tama while you are at school. or you can also pause it. hope I helped. good luck everyone. :) B)

My teacher's don't know about Tamagotchi's.. I am one of the two students who have them in my school :huh:

I remember in 1997 when they first came out, so many people had them at school. Our school proceeded to ban them after a while. I don't remember them being banned, I just remember people didn't have them anymore after a certain time (I was only 7 at the time, I didn't pay much attention).

My Tamagotchi was one of those imitation things. It was just a pet dog. And it died the first day I tried looking after a character. Hahaha, I was so bad.

Once the newer Tamagotchi came out, I was in year 9, so I would've been around 15. I only knew of two other girls who had them. We used to play with them at lunch times and stuff. I don't think the teachers at my high school really cared what we did, as long as we weren't doing anything bad...

I remember when I was 11, Digimon caused more problems than the Tamagotchi ever did. Digimon ended up being banned. I was the first person at my school to have a Digimon, then my friend bought one. We had a battle and all these kids were watching us...haha it was cool. Then everyone seemed to have one.

Last year I bought a V4.5 and the girl who sat in front of me in Religion class had one. I made a new friend out of it! Ha.

I go to Uni next year, but I can't imagine Uni having any rule on them. I know that at work, I can't have anything (not even a mobile) on me. So I have to leave my Tama at home.

I feel really old. Really...really...really old.

School is actually for studying, so maybe you shouldn't bring your Tama to school at all xD But! I have brought my Tama to school before. Don't flame me. I was caught, and I suffered the consequences. I'm not going to bring my Tama to school anymore ever since.

We had a nation-wide test last week. And, me and my friend (who I was sitting next to) finished early. So we decided to connect our v5's ;D. I forgot my sound was on. ><

The teacher didn't notice though. :D

So, I turned the sound off and 'played' with hers until the test finished (about 45 minutes later)

Well I'm in college now so I usually leave them at home because my classes are only an hour and fifteen minutes so they can be alone for that time. But when I was in middle school I had one of the original Tamagotchis I wasn't able to take care of it the whole day and it was a bad care pet. All of a sudden in science class I hear really loud "BEEP... BEEP... BEEP... BEEP!" I just looked around like everyone else. Turns out it was some kids shoes, but I had a mini heart attack because of it. :p Then another time it was my freshmen year of high school and I had just gotten a V1 because a friend of mine showed me hers. We where connecting in history class, near the end of class, and the teacher asked us what we where doing. A couple of the kids in class called us gay, but they never liked me to begin with so whatever.

How to SAFELY take your Tama to school (or work, if you are an adult "keeper")

1. Set the time so that the gotch is sleeping when at school or working.

2. Pause it.

3. Turn off sound.

4.. Only attend to it when on break or between classes.

The safest way is to leave it at home asleep until you return. That way, your boss or

teacher won't get mad and take it away, or threaten to fire you.

The school I'm going to next yr is a really long bus ride from my house, so the princeple lets kids bring their DS' on the bus ride. He couldn't care less about Tamas.

I think tamagotchis in school is a very bad idea.

You are there to learn, and if you get caught, the tama will be taken from you.

That's just my opinion though. :)

Well, I've never really been caught with my Tama, because I'm soo afraid that he/she will take it away. But another way is use it with a teacher who you know will not take it away, and I mean, knows about it and won't mind if you use it during a free time or something. I have read that there are teachers out there. :)

I personally say take it but make sure the sound is off I have a screwed up v2 a v4 a v4.5 a v5 and a music star(v6) and one day my classroom was silent i was reading then all of a sudden my tama made the sound it makes when it is hungry and i got it taken away for the day I go to ICC middle school some of you guys might know who i am anyway i say make sure your tamas sound is off before you go into your classes.

How to SAFELY take your Tama to school (or work, if you are an adult "keeper")1. Set the time so that the gotch is sleeping when at school or working.

2. Pause it.

3. Turn off sound.

4.. Only attend to it when on break or between classes.

The safest way is to leave it at home asleep until you return. That way, your boss or

teacher won't get mad and take it away, or threaten to fire you.
lol treaten to fire you :eek: yea my tama has been taken away like thousands of times.

my friend brought his tama (well it was a pet hand held but not a tamagotchi)but the teacher said what is that beep and the teacher took the pet hand held and my friend cried :) i have and the teacher knows that i know how to turn off the sound so she said hey you witch was me turn off the sound so i did and at the end of the day from school the teacher gave the pet hand held back :D

In my school, you don''t get in trouble for bringing tamas to school, they are always attached to my bookbag.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back