Tamagotchi 4U English App

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 2 devices work; Second gen Nexus 7 (2013) for sure, and ONE phone....one of the Galaxy S series, I forget which.

I thought a Note 3 worked also, but I don't remember anymore.

EDIT: it's for the 4U, not the P's. The P's doesn't use NFC, it uses IR.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, thanks Myiko, for the quick reply. I have about six P's and I've been holding off playing with them anymore till the 4th patch is out.

Technically I can play with them without the 4th patch, but then I miss out on all the dialog in the park and the secret base. So I'd rather just wait for the last patch so I can really enjoy them. So needless to say, I've been a little anxious for that one...more so than the 4U app.

But I'm certainly not complaining. I'm very appreciative for the hard work that Mr.Blinky (and you) have put into these things, and I'm so grateful there are people out there who can do this kind of stuff.

PS: to give you an idea, I started out with only 3 P's. It was only because of the english patches that I rushed over to eBay and bought 3 more. So Mr.Blinky has literally changed my tamagotch life :)
I hear ya. I am waiting for the 4th patch before starting to play my modded white P's too. Also, I bought a pink P's for my son's babysitter. She's only 16ish but loves 90's stuff. I want to put the 4th patch on it before I give it to her.

Only 2 devices work; Second gen Nexus 7 (2013) for sure, and ONE phone....one of the Galaxy S series, I forget which.

I thought a Note 3 worked also, but I don't remember anymore.

EDIT: it's for the 4U, not the P's. The P's doesn't use NFC, it uses IR.

The galaxy S5 works with the app as far as I know

SUPRIZE! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

BznWG.jpg

The english up is here ready for everybody to enjoy their 4U in christmas! :D

You can find more information and a download link in Tama-Zone!​

3vMME.jpg

The app is great! I love seeing English and the password items are under Special :D I downloaded the converted accessories and wallpapers :)

THANK YOUU

I already posted this in the other forum this morning, but thought it deserved to be posted here too. Mr.Blinky you are THE BOMB!!!

Downloaded the app! You guys do amazing work!

Question though: Since you guys have the items uploaded to a personal server, we don't have to worry about the items rotating out, right? Everything is there to stay? I assume so, since the basket feature is gone, but wanted to check!

Have anyone tried to use the app with either a note 2 or a note 3? Does it work?

Hi can i have the link please? I really cant wait to get stuffs for my tama babyy

Could someone make this compatible for the LG G3 please! I'm based in Singapore btw. Please please please....and thank you in advance!

hi, I need help. On Christmas I downloaded the app in my husbands Galaxy S4 mini, but it dosn't work. There was only an animation on the 4U with a Tama character in a yellow house. Now I have a Nexus 7. But now the link to the app does not work any more. These comes only a error message. Can someone help

me?

Greetings, Tanja

Hi guys! I'm sorry for the inconvenience but the app has been taking down from Tama-Zone, so the link I posted before no longer works, however, the app is still available and this TamaTalk thread will become now the official English 4U App thread :p

You can download it directly from here:

* link removed - site rules*

Appart from that I wanted to say the latest update happened 2 days ago, 4 new characters were added, those being Rolatchi, Ossantchi, Ojibantchi and Funassyitchi.

The next update will be in around 2 weeks, so stay tuned~

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back